Thread: DeI : Why the hell is Tyros a Persian faction?

Icon4 DeI : Why the hell is Tyros a Persian faction?

Hey guys, I am a Lebanese person and very proud of my heritage.

I am playing as Carthage, the Punics, or the Phoenicians, the ancient Lebanese people who ruled the Medaterranian and created the first alphabet.

After defeating Rome, I sailed to see who's in control of my mother land, Tyros!

When I arrived, I saw that there's actually a faction called Tyros, I really like that, until... I saw the their culture is Persian. What the ....

Yes Tyros was occupied by the Persians, but if there's a specific faction called Tyros (supposedly the original people of the region), why make it Persian? Why ain't it Punic?

Can you please tell me how can I change this? Can someone please tell me how can I contact the DeI so they can make Tyros a Punic (Phoenciian) faction just like it's baby child, Carthage.

Thank you very MUCH!

Default Re: DeI : Why the hell is Tyros a Persian faction?

Hi, I'm beta tester of DeI.
    Tyros starts as a Ptolemaic city, what happened in your campaign is that the persian faction or whoever was fighting for the city instead of taking it, they liberate the city, so a new faction arised: Tyros and if the province culture majority was persian, then the city is persian-like religion.

This is our forum: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...t-Impera-(DeI)
    Last edited by Tenerife_Boy; April 17, 2018 at 11:17 AM.