Thread: Installation issues: works for custom battles, not for campaign

Default Installation issues: works for custom battles, not for campaign

I just found out about this mod and tried to install it. The mod works in custom battles but in campaigns the old factions are listed.

I downloaded the february build base and copied that mkbase.pack file in the data folder. I then ran the mod installer part 1 and 2 which created mkmodels1.pack, mkmodels2.pack and mkmodels3.pack. Then ran the game using TW mod manager and checking all 4 pack files. I have no other mods installed.

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Installation issues: works for custom battles, not for campaign

There is no campaign for this mod as of now. It's in development

Oh? I'm confused. I found some campaign let's plays of this mod. Like this one.

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Thats a submod.

If I understand correctly, this, the base mod, is MK 1212. Then there's a 1295 submod (which supports campaign) and a 1220 submod as well (which also has campaign). Did I get the current situation right?

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    If I understand correctly, this, the base mod, is MK 1212. Then there's a 1295 submod (which supports campaign) and a 1220 submod as well (which also has campaign). Did I get the current situation right?
    That was the case a few days/weeks ago. I wanted to get back into playing the campaigns u mentioned but i think they broke the during the last attila update and i cannot access the forums of the submods anymore so maybe they discontinued support ?

Maybe someone has more informations.

Quote Originally Posted by Seggi911 View Post
    That was the case a few days/weeks ago. I wanted to get back into playing the campaigns u mentioned but i think they broke the during the last attila update and i cannot access the forums of the submods anymore so maybe they discontinued support ?

Maybe someone has more informations.
    The forums for the 1220 submod have been locked due to some recent events that have come to our attention.

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    Yes, that is correct. Our mod is only exclusively 1212, the other submods are owned and operated by an individual that is not part of the team. The difference between the two submods is that 1295 requires Age of Charlemagne to work, and 1220 is currently being built on the grand campaign map.

GasMask's Avatar Praeses

Yes this was actually helpful I was wondering about this. I just watched Jackie fish play a campaign on the 1212AD submod he linked it on steam but it said the mod had been removed. I came here and saw this post and realised its not the only submod available which has a campaign. Thank you for clearing that up. Now I am patiently awaiting for the 1212AD submod to return I see the page for the submod is under investigation and locked currently.