Thread: 2 Mods To Rule Them All: LOTRTW And FATW In PCGamer!

Default 2 Mods To Rule Them All: LOTRTW And FATW In PCGamer!

Yessir! Your eyes do not deceive you! That is The Lord of the Rings: Total War and The Fourth Age: Total War featured in the latest PCGamer UK! Below you can see a scanned image from page 110 of the UK PC Gamer magazine (Jan. 2007, issue 170):

Edit: Scan removed because of TWC policy, text may follow...
    Last edited by Amroth; January 13, 2007 at 11:55 AM.

Elohim's Avatar Civis

Default Re: 2 Mods To Rule Them All: LOTRTW And FATW In PCGamer!

Well done guys! You totally deserve it!
    Multiple exclamation marks are the sign of diseased mind!!!

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.

Thank you, Elohim!

It came as a complete surprise for both mod teams. We were also in the German PC Action; if anyone would like to check out the scans, they're posted in our home forum (check first link in sig.).
    Last edited by Amroth; January 20, 2007 at 01:39 AM.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

I dashed out yesterday to buy this and when I got home found it was the February edition. As magazines are always dated a month in advance ( cannot think why ) this was in point of fact last months edition. The March edition will be coming out shortly.

its not letting me play any further than the loading screen it just says "failed to read censored word directory file: data//chat_filter.san" when i try to load up LOTRTW v2

it sucks

WOOO! doesnt matter i just had to put the file in the rome total war thing or something oh well i fixed it

i take that back

it just goes to rome total war now can someone help?
    Last edited by cactuschewer; August 20, 2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: dp

cool! the best released middle mods featured together! gotta go play FATW now!

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

could any one write what it said? I have both FATW and LOTRTW, so please +rep to anyoen who does!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari