Thread: A little Feedback

Default A little Feedback

Hello everyone,

so first, i m probably posting in the wrong place, and i will probably write things that have allready been asked or said, though, there is so much love work and effort put into that mod by everyone i wanted to do a little feedback

Your mod is a real piece of art, i m playing it with some excellent submods so it may help to answer maybe some questions :

@@@@@UMslegionspatch
    @e_umcenturionlegions
    ___divide_et_impera_010_part1
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part2
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part3
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part4
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part5
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part6
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part7
    ___divide_et_impera_release_part8
    @@leg_12
    @a_12tpy_dei_submod
    0@de_ai_arbitriis_softcore
    @@@a_cultural_tension
    @a_12_dei_softcore

this give me a really amazing experience

Now, two little bug ....... or point i will need explanation

for some reasons all the members of the nobiles family in my game are called Marcus .....
    in the 100 first turn of a campaing i can clearly see the growth rate of my differents province going green yellow or dark following the development choice i do , but then suddenly all growth rates turn grey and no new building slot appear in the first province i own ( playing roman ) ( italia , medhland , roma ) the ones i capture later in game i dont have the problem because province and settlements are allready full slotted

and what i would really love to see in this mod

is a more developed fort system for the legion especially for the legion with garison tradition ( green flag ) it could be nice to have different level of fort , connected to a skill gained through legion experience or from the general , forts with more tower or with harder materials or with a ditch around the fortification, and maybe some more clever choice of the IA when it comes to diplomacy ^^ but this part sadly has never been great in any TW game.

Ok that was my two cents

so a big thanks again to the dev team of Divide et Impera and to its community

Default Re: A little Feedback

Hello and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Syllas View Post
    for some reasons all the members of the nobiles family in my game are called Marcus .....
    The Marcus thing is strange, we had antoher player rapport the same issue. I don't have any problem with it in my game. Can you provide a savegame so we can test it. None of the mod you listed should give you a conflict.

in the 100 first turn of a campaing i can clearly see the growth rate of my differents province going green yellow or dark following the development choice i do , but then suddenly all growth rates turn grey and no new building slot appear in the first province i own ( playing roman ) ( italia , medhland , roma ) the ones i capture later in game i dont have the problem because province and settlements are allready full slotted
    That's strange.
    You do know that:
    All major cities have a max of 5 buildings slots,
    all minor cities have a max of 3 buildings slots.

If the city have a port then the port adds an extra building slots, so the max buildings slots you get in a port city is
    6 for major port cities and
    4 for minor port cities.

is a more developed fort system for the legion especially for the legion with garison tradition ( green flag ) it could be nice to have different level of fort , connected to a skill gained through legion experience or from the general , forts with more tower or with harder materials or with a ditch around the fortification, and maybe some more clever choice of the IA when it comes to diplomacy ^^ but this part sadly has never been great in any TW game.
    That a great idea but sadly this is hardcoded and can't be moded.

Btw for future use please try to use our [Feedback] Questions, Critiques and Requests for 1.2, here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...quests-for-1-2
    and [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports, here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-2-Bug-Reports
    for stuff like this.
    Last edited by pawelrut; April 12, 2018 at 05:11 PM.

Btw, I sure hope that mod list you posted isn't your load order, because half your mods won't be working properly that way.

fell free to move the topic wherever it has to be, i admit there are so much things to read and so much topic i've been lazy on that one

i will provide a save file of my campaign

for the "Marcus" thingy" i noticed that if it can help

- when i raise an army and select a general from my own family it works perfectly and he has a normal name
    - when the character come from a "random" event adoption , ransom , hidden child or whatever then it s a collection of Marcus same name same face

for the loading order it s a copy / paste of the last used mods script file

Thanks for your quick answering

Pretty much all mods under ___divide_et_impera_release_part8 wouldn't be working properly in that case.

The random event characters are added by CA and they are a fixed number of entries per culture.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

and for loading order , i didnt touch anything but your patch for UMsLegions , all others mods i subscribed them from steam directly and they seems to work

If you are using them on Steam, they should be loaded alphabetically by pack name from the data folder.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

The load order posted in this thread is a mess though, so I'm not sure if it's his Data folder's order or STEAM manager's. Sometimes things are loading and presented differently.