Thread: Gamespy

Default Gamespy

Why does everybody have problems with Gamespy and the most important question why isn't anybody doing something about it? I am not the only one. My cd key is correct I can play, but after 2 games gamespy disconnects me or when I get into the game a error message pops up like: Unresolved. And when I return to the main lobby I get kicked out anyway. I am not the only one with these problems I have asked around and everybody is complaining about it. Why doesn't anybody do something about this? This is ridicliouse.
    The law is reason free from passion - Aristotle.

The end does NOT justify the means.

Saladin45's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Gamespy

The stupid gamespy won't even let me into my account to SEE the lobby. and I've tried multiple accounts.

It's just plain stupid.
    "I am the death of the pale faces, I am the killer of Romans, I am the scourge sent upon you, I am Zarrar Ibn Al Azwar!"

"May Cowards gain no comfort from sleep."

Thanks for the help mods. Isn't that your job?
    The law is reason free from passion - Aristotle.

The end does NOT justify the means.

I'm having pretty severe problems with the NAT negotiation and I don't even have a router or a firewall activated. It wont let me join most games, and I can't host my own games :/.

- Munching on vanilla outside your doorstep since 1080.
    Fear us.

the way to resolve this problem is using hamachi... instead of going thru gamespy... its just that more people need to be pursuaded.... perhaps ill open up an irc channel for people to join and play

We have an offical Total War Center IRC channel: http://www.surrealchat.net/chat/twcenter

(IF you want to use that).

Lol, apparently none of you played Dawn of War... go onto a DoW forum, they have alot of help ideas on how to deal with GameSpy.

screw gayspy, i have been a member of them for years and they screw me over now. Im canceling all my subsriptions to them.!