Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

I was under the impression that this was a role play hotseat so tully can’t ally Lannister
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

the first WA is rp, but not this one.
    not that i’d ally tully

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I don’t see how that is at all evident. If one is RP the other is as well because these hot seats are created together to be the same
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

They dont have the same rules. The rules were made depending on how many ppl from each HS voted on each rule. This one for example dont have financial or RP rules, while the other does...

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

good guy jadli

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Reminder sent.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Oathsworn dropped... (check general section absence thread)

EDIT

Nvm, LPL is actually the new greyjoy

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Arryn Up!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MrE...ew?usp=sharing

The Greyjoy's sets sail's on the coast of Lannister due to their refusal of our great claim to the north coast. Blood will be spilled and gold filled into our coffers may other houses fear us as we see them in our scope.
    Last edited by LordPureLegacy; April 22, 2018 at 08:46 PM.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Frey Up!
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3mj413..._Greyjoy_2.sav
    The call goes out across the Vale, the banners have been called; the Warden of the East will not sit out this war!

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Wrong save, this is GJ
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by REDBOOSTY View Post
    Wrong save, this is GJ
    My apologies, here you go http://www.mediafire.com/file/gukii3...WA2_Frey_2.sav

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

"I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

Tyrell https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kJ...WV5kHcG_MtE9aP

King Renly sends ravens to all the Great Houses of Westeros, calling for the renouncement of the boy-king bastard Joffrey
    Last edited by cowcow; April 27, 2018 at 03:54 AM.

The Tyrell's will fight for the true king renly

Martell: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen..._Martell_2.sav

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

I'll have this up in a bit.

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

17 years have past since the brutal murder of Elia Martel and the young prince/princess by the hands of Ser Gregor Clegane and many in Dorne seek vengeance for the murder of one of their own but Doran Martell is a man of diplomacy and sought to make peace with the crown which has angered the Lords of Dorne.

The Lord of Sunspear was enjoying the famous Water-gardens when the raven had arrived with news that Lord Eddard of house Stark had attempted to usurp the crown from the rightful King of the Iron Throne Joffery of houses Baratheon and Lannister.

"Madness! 17 years we have been at peace and now the realm is in chaos.. Wolves marching south..The Iron fleet on the move.. Riverlands aflame and the union of Renly Baratheon and Margery Tyrell"

Doran had summoned his close family members after receiving word of the recent events and was soon met by members of house Martel and a few Lords who where present in Sunspear at the time.

"My lords, I have received a most troubling report, It seems that Eddard Stark has plotted to steal the throne from our King Joffery. A raven also arrived from Storms End from the self proclaimed King Renly Baratheon that Joffery, Tommen and Myrcella are born of incest between Lord Commander Jamie Lannister and the Queen Mother. My Lords your advise is needed"

Many hours had past before the meeting was called to finished and the attendants retreated back to their chambers but as Oberyn Martell was leaving a voice called out.

"Brother, stay if you will."

"War is coming Oberyn, we must prepare and you will lead our armies as our uncle Lewyn once lead ten thousand Dornish spears during Robert's Rebellion. I have ordered the maestar to call the banners, the Lords of Dorne are raising their levies as we speak and the red mountains are being fortified, no one is to enter or leave Dorne without our leave."

"Lords will soon be arriving with their hosts, we must prepare enough supplies to feed and cloth our men should we be forced into the war."

The Prince of Dorne watches as his brave brother Oberyn Martell marches from Sunspear with thousands of men.

Note: I know this isn't a RP hotseat but I just couldn't help myself

Wolves up the north up - http://www.mediafire.com/file/vsvn8q...II_Stark_2.sav

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Forgot my password so a cleared save has been requested

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Cs sent a few hours ago.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Playing now