Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

Westeros Awakens II
    Newbloods and youngbloods
    Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat
    Credits for the mod goes to HannibalExMachina and his team

In addition to Westeros 1.0, we will be also using my hotseat patch:

Features: Small adjustments to recruitment (changes to ships, removed the availibility of standard mercenaries in settlements, etc), removed majority of scripts, fixed some recruitment scripts, enabled forts, added siege equipment and agents, added freeupkeep to all house units, stat changes to GBs, added siege equipment and agents, balancing to economy, armies, etc...

Admin
    Joerock22
    Co admin
    Jadli

Factions
    House Stark of The North and House Tully of The Riverlands - themzr
    House Lannister of The Westerlands and King's Landing - captainnorway
    House Frey of The Twins - REDBOOSTY
    House Greyjoy of The Iron Isles - OPEN
    House Arryn of The Vale - OPEN

House Baratheon of Dragonstone - PeaMan
    (turn 14)
    House Baratheon of Storm's End - OPEN
    House Tyrell of The Reach - keldo52
    House Martell of Dorne - PeaMan (DEAD - killed by Renly/Tyrell)

The Rules (WIP)
    - Time to play your turn is 24h. The Admin may grant a 24h extension. You mut notify next played in turn order its his turn.

- Night's Watch and the lands beyond the Wall are our of bounds!

- No exploits/bugs allowed.
    Posting defeats, making walls of units on map to disallow enemy agents to move and stomping/killing agents with units, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, intentionally spreading a plague with agents/units, stepping on a merchant to remove him from a trade resource, exploiting AI factions ( for example demanding/accepting money or settlements from AI factions), and more.
    - Suiciding your faction is not allowed, and may result into your removal from the HS.

- List of known bugs:
    1) The naval fort bug: No using ships to bypass a fort's or a settlement's Zone of Control.

2) Ambush fort bug: No luring men in ambush position into ZoC of forts\settlement's as such robbing them of their movement points.

3) Siege reinforcement bug: when the army is adjacent to a fort or a settlements that has been put under siege it cannot reinforce armies adjacent to him which he should have been able to reinforce on normal occasions. Attacking an army which the siege reinforcements bug applies to is not allowed
    Navy inside ports attacked bug: no using this bug to attack ships which are inside ports.

4) Yoyo armies\forts bug: no attacking an army which the bug has been used on multiple times. You can see when this bug occurs, as the enemy army enters the fort and then leaves it.

5) Attacking ships inside the port - Attacking ships that are inside ports is not allowed.

6) Recruitment pool fill up - Quing up units in the recruitment sloots to increase artifically units/agents maximum number you can recruit in one settlement.

7) Recruting mercenaries in forts with depleted movement points - Using forts to get illegal maximum movement points to mercenaries in a depleted army.

8) Using ships to get more movement range - Using ships to give more movement range to armies on seas.

Military rules

- No one turn peace ( although you cannot attack land of an enemy faction, if they hasnt played their first turn yet. You can cross lands of a faction that hasnt played its 1st turn yet, if your army doesnt stand in enemy territory after its movement).
    - All battles are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit must be visible if used to directly assault settlement. In some matches manual battles against AI will be allowed.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in a settlement when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    Heroic victories against players are not be allowed. However, occasionally it happens player cant get any other type of victory then heroic victory. In such cases heroic victories may be allowed, but only if the odds are higher for the attacker than 1:1.
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -Not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny its garrison participation in battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement/fort to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - Not allowed to build watchtowers.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile closer to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Limit of 2 forts per region per faction. At least 5 per fort are required.

Siege equipment
    - Each unit of siege equipment can be used just once in each turn to take a settlement/fort.
    Ballistas can assault forts, motte and bailleys and small towns
    catapults can also assault wooden castles and city towns,
    and trebuchets can also assault castles and minor cities.
    - Exceptions: Fortresses, large/huge cities cannot be assaulted. That also includes lore capitals and unique settlements - Winterfell, Moat Calin, The Twins, Pyke, Riverrun, Harrenhall, Eyrie, Bloody Gate, Casterly Rock, Lannisport, King's Landing, Dragonstone, Stom's End, Highgarden, Oldtown, Sunspear.

- You can prevent enemy from taking your settlements/forts by garrisoning there the same rank (of higher) of siege unit they would need to break through the walls, and also in the same amount.)
    - You are not allowed to use a unit of siege equipment, if it starts a turn on a ship, or if you have to use ships to transport it in theturn. You have to spend one turn by disembarking it.

Agent rules

- It is not allowed to use a princess to steal a general, unless there is more than 30% success
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required.

- Bribed units/agents cant move for one turn. You can bribe only settlements/forts that your armies can directly march into.
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players, unless there is at least 60% (for capitals and other unique settlements its 80%) chance of entering into the settlement/fort. If a spy was has been in city for several turns, you will have to leave the settlement and enter it again. If inside the settlement/fort is at least 1200 soldiers (720 for capitals and other unique settlements ), than a spy may not open the gates anyway. Screenshots must be provided

Settlement rules

- Destruction of buildings is not allowed.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements.
    - Two factions can trade maximally one settlement per turn. Such settlements musnt be in war zone.
    Last edited by joerock22; November 13, 2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: roster update

Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [HS] Westeros Awakens II (NB/YB) - Westeros: Total War 1.0 Hotseat

Alright, the patch is finished and availible to download - LINK
    Just extract into your M2TW/mods and overwrite. There are relatively lot of CTDs, most of them are random, reloading should always solve it.

- Features: Small adjustments to recruitment (changes to ships, removed the availibility of standard mercenaries in settlements, etc), removed majority of scripts, fixed some recruitment scripts, enabled forts, added siege equipment and agents, added freeupkeep to all house units, stat changes to GBs, added siege equipment and agents, balancing to economy, armies, etc...

Test save is also up, will be avaible for testing for 24 hours or more, depending on admin - http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvdkrf...63/WA_test.sav
    We will be starting from second turn, so admin will click through all the script options to make sure all factions have the same ones = all factions have scripted recruitment, meaning you can recruit or build in a settlement only if its governor (or heir, claimant, etc) is within the settlement

- As several ppl still havent voted, Ill give them a 24 hrs to vote, so the rules can be decided more easily (vote in the first thread).
    - Talking about that, I edited slightly the potentional siege equipment rules according to the mod, as most of settlements have very low walls levels (check the op)
    - (By the way, I would recommend voting for siege equipment (or even spies), as without it in some parts of the map it might be impossible to do anything, such as The Riverlands.... And if you havent voted for it and changed your mind let me know )

List of players:
    Frey and Joffrey can be given to another player, if someone shows up...
    Also feel free to switch factiosn between each other if you wish...

House Stark of The North - DrEvilPsj
    House Tully of The Riverlands - tanc1010
    House Lannister of The Westerlands and King's Landing - captainnorway
    (Joffrey could be played by another player if someone shows up)

House Greyjoy of The Iron Isles - LordPureLegacy
    House Frey of The Crossing - REDBOSTY
    House Arryn of The Vale - Aurane Waters

House Baratheon of Dragonstone - ScotlandIsBest
    House Baratheon of Storm's End - cowcow
    House Tyrell of The Reach - keldo

House Martell of Dorne - PeaMan

Admin
    Hannibal2001 (rep him!)

Last edited by Jadli; April 04, 2018 at 01:15 PM.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

Cant I get control of Frey? Since Lanni and Joffery are one?
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Gaming Emeritus

Considering that Stark and Tully would then be controlled by one player, it would be a solid suicide... Will depend whether someone else shows up

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

i think he ment that he plays tully and frey

Gaming Emeritus

Ah, well, i suppose he could... (tho then they might be a bit too powerful...)

Hi super minor thing (that I don't actually care if you fix since it's an insignificant province just thought it was worth reporting), the lord of coldwater has the ancillary and coldwater dyansty trait but does not have the "lord of Coldwater burn" trait so he cannot recruit.

can i join?

Gaming Emeritus

Yea, I suppose you would get Tully and REDBOOSTY would get The Freys as he wishes

Wouldn't it make more sense to combine tully and frey and give tanc Joffrey? Ik riverlands would be pretty powerful then but honestly there's no reason for stark to not annihilate tully on his march south so I don't see the point in including them as a faction

Gaming Emeritus

Why woud The Starks anihilate The Tullies? People usually follow lore in some way, and I am personally in favour of staying true to it, more than others (tho there are no rules about it in this HS...). The Lannisters and Joffrey have absolutely same goals and enemies, while The Tullies and Freys definitely dont have the same ones.... Whether The Starks manage to negotiate their passage through The Twins or not is going to mean a lot for The Riverlands
    Last edited by Jadli; April 04, 2018 at 11:42 AM.

when will the hotseat start?

Gaming Emeritus

a day or so...

so will i get House tully or joffrey?

Gaming Emeritus

Tully, check the first post, it has already been updated

Sorry I meant no reason to not wipe out the freys; don't understand why anyone would take that risk.

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

It's called a challenge. Hopefully learn more that way.
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Aurane Waters View Post
    Sorry I meant no reason to not wipe out the freys; don't understand why anyone would take that risk.
    Well, the issue is neither Tully or Stark can wipe them out. The Tullies cant afford to send men there. The Starks might be able to take eastern twins, but they definitely wouldnt be able to take the western one, due to the bridge...

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

Maybe with a little push from another side eh?
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Oh, that's brutal, can't wait to see the diplomacy in this hotseat I'm sure we'll see some interesting stuff

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast