Thread: Firelock citizenry in sieges

Default Firelock citizenry in sieges

In my current playthrough on VH/VH with Saxony, I don't get any firelock citizenry when my town is under siege. However, in my previous run with Russia on Hard campaign I had them. Is this owing tot he difficulty, the different countries or it's a bug? In my playthrough with Saxony the enemy receives those militias. Interestingly enough, when an enemy had a small force of 4 squads of grenadiers near my town and I had left just a handful of men they attacked but when I reloaded and emptied the town the same enemy force didn't attack.

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: Firelock citizenry in sieges

Quote Originally Posted by The_hussar View Post
    In my current playthrough on VH/VH with Saxony, I don't get any firelock citizenry when my town is under siege. However, in my previous run with Russia on Hard campaign I had them. Is this owing tot he difficulty, the different countries or it's a bug? In my playthrough with Saxony the enemy receives those militias. Interestingly enough, when an enemy had a small force of 4 squads of grenadiers near my town and I had left just a handful of men they attacked but when I reloaded and emptied the town the same enemy force didn't attack.
    I have taken care of this, in the future you'll get invalids guarding your city.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Alright, thanks, I forgot to mention this is in the RotR but by the looks of itI think we avoided such misunderstanding. On an unrelated note, my game crashes when I as Prussia conquer Hannover.

Invalids instead of citizens?

Awwww, I rather enjoyed riding down citizens with my Cuirassiers.