- Rebalancing the campaign map by bringing it close to the lore

- Stronger Skaven presence in the old world

- More varied Greenskin Tribes

- Accurate representation of Bretonnia

- Custom Horde and Chaos invasion spawn scripts with reworked spawn logics

- Regional Occupation

Some Impressions:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is a mod I have been working on for quite a long while. The main reason why I started making this mod was the massive under r epresentation Skaven received in the ME campaign. Being a big fan of the lore I started noticing more and more lore inconsistencies and started adressing them and over time it continued to grow.There aren't a whole lot of start_pos mods on steam and to the best of my knowledge there isn't one that is doing something similar

The mod is mainly about enhancing the vanilla starting positions (with most of the changes in the old world), so what I do not plan to do is offer alternative starting positions. Crynsos already made an excellent mod for that.

The main reason why I decided to post here is to see if there would be any interest in such a mod.

I have already reached a fairly good level of completion. There are still a handful of changes I want to cram into it and there's still a couple of banners left to make.

The three big tasks still ahead of me will be ensuring maximum compatibility with other mods, balance testing and fixing possible bugs. If there is enough interest I might also consider putting up a beta version.

Thanks for reading and have a nice morning/day/evening.

Default Re: Startpos Overhaul

Since I can't seem to be able to edit my main post, I will just be posting updates here.

Firstly I want to touch more upon the startpos changes I have planned.
    A common occurence in the unmodded game is that a lot of times you see the empire or the bretonnians being very busy fighting each other.
    A lot of mods (and even CA up to a point with some bretonnian techs) tried to address this through artificial attitude bonuses in order to stop those relentless civil wars.

In my mod I approach this problem differently. If the humans are too busy fighting each other, that means that there is no common enemy to band together against.

I want to provide those enemies in the form of the most common types of critters in the Warhammer World, that being Greenskins, Skaven and Beastmen.
    And the way I'm doing that is by adding more factions of them onto the campaign map and giving them an overall stronger presence.

I'm currently looking at adding up to 15 additional factions for these three races. Some of them you can already spot in the screenshots in my main post.

Since this mod aims to bring the game closer to the lore, flags and heraldry are also very important aspects.

Thus I aim to add lore friendly flags, wherever it is needed.

To give you an impression, here are some screenshots for the empire banners I made for the mod:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: