Thread: Staff College /Tier 5 Barracks/ unable to recruit units from capitol.

Default Staff College /Tier 5 Barracks/ unable to recruit units from capitol.

Hey NTW-DMOD

Turn 67, Prussia x40 ; All major powers at war with me. Booming economy. All 12/12 generals and their respective corps engaged on every conceivable front and the most disastrous game breaking thing happens to me!

Upon the completion of the highest capitol unique tier 5 barracks the 'Staff College' Any and all of the units available for recruit in the 'recruitment options' menu have vanished.

I have done about as much digging as I could on this topic, and the only information related to similar experiences with this are from this plebbit article.

https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/co..._i_cant_mouse/

"Napoleon Darthmod I've maxed all the buildings in Paris so I have a ton of different units to pick from for recruitment. The problem is that I have so many that they go off of the right side of the recruitment tab and I can't hover over them. Boy is this ed up."

It naturally dissolves into off-topic bantz and ad hominems.
    I refuse to let my search end there. As turn 67 is for me at a near critical mass-event horizon juncture of the the NTW/DMOD. Which I have enjoyed tremendously.

Some might in the mean time recommend I go to the save/turn before the Staff College is completed and cancel it. I cannot accept that either.
    To be able to fight All the major powers allied against me on every front hell bent on my termination with ceaseless discharges of doomstacks against my weathered precious few corps & division I need all pistons running at full steam.

Thank you for any response to this issue. And before Bran says something about his edits. Yes I do have them.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Staff College /Tier 5 Barracks/ unable to recruit units from capitol.

I went through the files that that would cause that bug. I found an error in the volley fire version-is that the one you are playing-I will upload correction fix.