Thread: some dislikes with SS 6.4 ,and why not come with the new updates with SS,very long time

Default some dislikes with SS 6.4 ,and why not come with the new updates with SS,very long time

1. almost half of my generels killed by enemy's assasins,even I have put 3 spies of mine in the city
    2. The knights ,even the generel kngiht is too weak ,is very very very easy to be killed by the long range weapon , I mean kill by the cavalry or horse archers,even the very cheapest horse archers .
    3. very ridiculous:my spy ,75% 88% even 95% chance to spy enemy'city or castle,failed more and more times ,dead.
    but AI 's assasin etc ,even 5% chance ,they can kill my general ,even the prince
    Last edited by lookclap; March 22, 2018 at 11:39 PM.

Default Re: some dislikes with SS 6.4 ,and why not come with the new updates with SS,very long time

Quote Originally Posted by lookclap View Post
    1. almost half of my generels killed by enemy's assasins,even I have put 3 spies of mine in the city
    2. The knights ,even the generel kngiht is too weak ,is very very very easy to be killed by the long range weapon , I mean kill by the cavalry or horse archers,even the very cheapest horse archers .
    3. very ridiculous:my spy ,75% 88% even 95% chance to spy enemy'city or castle,failed more and more times ,dead.
    but AI 's assasin etc ,even 5% chance ,they can kill my general ,even the prince

Default Re: some dislikes with SS 6.4 ,and why not come with the new updates with SS,very long time

Are you playing on VH difficulty?
    Otherwise, sounds like you just had very very bad luck.
    Honest and truly, I AM Robin Hood!

Senator

SS will not be updated again, ever. If you want active development, check out some of the submods that are still being updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    SS will not be updated again, ever. If you want active development, check out some of the submods that are still being updated.
    Sad but true...
    But still playing the game 15 years later
    Honest and truly, I AM Robin Hood!

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin View Post
    It is sad, remember when 6.o was released! Which moded for M2TW are stil under development?
    M2TW Keeping Kernow's Dark Passenger at Bay since 2009
    Clear Eyes Full Heart

Yes the submods are still very active