Thread: Cataph's Southern Realms mod under represented on Youtube

Default Cataph's Southern Realms mod under represented on Youtube

Can someone do a YouTube series on this mod for Warhammer 2, the only series I have seen for it have been on Warhammer 1 and on outdated versions, since then Cataph has added so much more, included new Legendary lords, Morians, and a system of crafting using the Tomb King's Mortugary Cult as a base someone on YouTube please do this, Lionheart, Tokshen, Surrealbeliefs anybody, doesn't matter which faction just do a new Southern realms let's play, it's a great mod show it some love I can't because I don't have the means but someone who can please!
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Default Re: Cataph's Southern Realms mod under represented on Youtube

Yeah, it is the only major unit addition mod I try to use in almost every playthru. I do Orcs will be Orcs sometimes and a few others but anytime playing anywhere near Old World try to have it turned on.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cataph's Southern Realms mod under represented on Youtube

Well, I have a nice surprise for you then! Surrealbeliefs is working on a Tilea Campaign using that mod, so stay tuned
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman