Thread: Telford Grooming Scandal

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Telford Grooming Scandal

Thanks to a Sunday Mirror investigation, it has been revealed that over a 40 year period the authorities have failed to act on grooming in Telford, with most victims being white girls, over fears of being called 'racist'. This could be Britain's worst ever child grooming scandal. I invite you to read the whole Mirror article.

Britain's 'worst ever' child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED

SPECIAL SUNDAY MIRROR INVESTIGATION: Authorities failed to act over 40 years - despite repeated warnings to social workers - with up to 1,000 girls, some as young as 11, abused in Telford

The authorities failed to act on evidence, with police saying they feared being called 'racist'.
    Lucy Allan, Telford's Tory MP, has been quoted as saying "I wasn't brave enough to talk about race - I wish I had".

• Social workers knew of abuse in the 1990s but police took a decade to launch a probe
    • Council staff viewed abused and trafficked children as “prostitutes” instead of victims, according to previously unseen files
    • Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
    • Police failed to investigate one recent case five times until an MP intervened
    • One victim said cops tried to stop her finding out why her abusers had not been prosecuted because they feared she would talk to us

In the first 24 hours, the BBC did not report on this, preferring to continue the constant anti-Russian propaganda being dished out to the British public. They eventually published this article, stating:

West Mercia Police said it took all allegations "extremely seriously" but the latest information was "not new".

Well if it's not new, then why didn't you do anything about it?!?

He added: "Tackling child sexual exploitation is, and has been for some time, the number one priority for police in Telford.

Well, I should ing hope so.

He said the issue has gained prominence in Telford because of high profile cases, like Operation Chalice in 2013

So that's why? And not that it's because of thousands of 1000s of victims being systematically abused by predatory gangs.

It's worth noting that 84% of grooming gangs throughout the UK being Muslim. Let's remember that Muslim men make up 2.5% of the population. That's a whopping massive disproportionality, something the BBC managed to omit. Something of this magnitude, the worst mass grooming case in years, should be headline news, regardless of who the perpetrators are.

Two days later The Times reported on the growing pressure for a public enquiry, writing-

The abuse in Telford was part of an investigation by The Times that exposed a hidden pattern of street grooming involving white young teenage girls and organised groups of men, largely of Pakistani origin, across the country.

Three girls were murdered by the Telford rapists. Two brothers who were jailed in 2013, who were said to treat young girls as 'sexual commodities'.

Ahdel and Mubarek Ali, brothers who a court heard treated white girls as “sexual commodities” to be bought and sold, were given long jail sentences in 2013 after being found guilty of numerous offences against four girls aged from 13 to 17.

In the Independent, Lucy Allan MP was quoted as saying:

Ms Allan said young white working class girls had been traded for sex in “a routine way” over 40 years.

The police are also attempting to downplay the recent developments>

Supt Harding said the prosecution “happened to be a number of Asian males” but added: “What I would say is sexual offending across Telford and Wrekin is virtually identically proportionate to the break-down of society, so it is not one particular section over others and we will tackle it wherever it is.”

So, it's just a coincidence then.

It follows other high-profile grooming cases, including Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxford and Newcastle, where police warned similar abuse was
    “happening in every town and city across the country”.

So is this just the new normal then in Britain?

There's also the 'paedophile grandad' Shahzad Khan in Telford, who reportedly made £2000 a night selling young girls for sex in Telford, who would reportedly take girls from care homes into his car.

Police were apparently warned about the man even in 1996, whose nephew Sutan was more recently found guilty of rape. But no charges were brought to Khan at the time.

Last edited by Aexodus; March 20, 2018 at 04:21 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Muizer's Avatar member 3519
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Telford Grooming Scandal

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    [B][FONT=Verdana]Thanks to a Sunday Mirror investigation, it has been revealed that over a 40 year period the authorities have failed to act on grooming in Telford over fears of being called 'racist'.
    Authorities failed to keep details of abusers from Asian communities for fear of “racism”
    As that's the only reference to fear of racism that I can see, I wonder if those details were actively deleted specifically for particular ethniticies (and kept for others) or whether it was part of a policy not to retain details related to ethnicity in general?
    "Lay these words to heart, Lucilius, that you may scorn the pleasure which comes from the applause of the majority. Many men praise you; but have you any reason for being pleased with yourself, if you are a person whom the many can understand?" - Lucius Annaeus Seneca -

Discussing this already, looks like spam to me This is the third thread on the same issue at the same time. This is an abuse of the forum. I note Gigantus has made a ruling on one of the threads. Merge or close I say.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 20, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

notify a moderator, thats what i do when these duplicates pop up.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Well, it looks like you both are more concerned about a 'duplicate thread' which it is not, than thousands of girls being raped, tortured, and killed.

Happy virtue signalling.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Posting copies of closed threads is a violation of the "Defying Moderation" paragraph of the Terms of Service.
    Re-posting a thread on a topic that was previously closed by a moderator
    Thread closed.