Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Speech in the UK

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

What have you not understood here. If a minority of the population make up the majority of grooming gangs, is that a problem solved by banning criticism of it yes or no.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    What have you not understood here. If a minority of the population make up the majority of grooming gangs, is that a problem solved by banning criticism of it yes or no.
    No one advocated banning criticism here. Are you trying to use straw man argument because your initial arguments utterly failed?
    The Armenian Issue

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Doesn't change the fact that the Muslim community isn't doing enough to stop this kind of behaviour.
    What should they be doing that they currently aren't? Are you doing anything to stop the behaviour of White Brits who commit crimes?
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

I find it more reasonable to lock up the criminals rather than rant on about one long-dead dead Arab. That is how it works on Planet Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    What should they be doing that they currently aren't? Are you doing anything to stop the behaviour of White Brits who commit crimes?
    Well, Aexodus, what is the white community doing with the baby and toddler abusing fraternity, give us chapter and verse.And are you personally doing enough to stop those mock anthrax anti-Muslim letters which were recently posted to ethnic minority MPs? Do you know who is responsible, because whoever did it must have similar views to yours. The answer would be no, I expect, yet I would put it to you that line of thinking is exactly what you've been practicising.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Are you people done talking about Tommy Robinson? Can you provide proof of him being a "thug" or a "racist" or a "fraud" or any of these things? What exactly is everyone's beef with the guy?
    And a fraud. Easy, his prison record. He's an arse too , the only comment I have said which could be construed as an opinion, rather than fact.

Lol. I've examined a lot of her content. Doesn't seem like a Nazi to me. But maybe you people just don't know what the word means.
    She's banned because she planned to hang out with racists and give them support, succour, what have you. What she is? Greedy and misguided I guess.Her speech isn't free, she begs for money off racists and 'phobes. Better ways of making a living than this.

According to their mission statement, they didn't want to prevent people from being rescued. They wanted to help bring those people back to Libya. Which, if they're to be believed, is the normal thing to do. MsF and the other clubs of rich white people LARPing as rescue teams are not exactly popular with the Libyan coast guard, or any other law enforcement, because their activities help the business of the human traffickers, and encourages the irresponsible behaviour of the migrants (whose "innocence" you somehow seem to be taking for granted. Have you checked their passports or records?).
    In reality they scrounged a couple of hundred grand from racists to fund an incompetent jaunt which ended with them being adrift for much of the voyage before being told to bugger off out of the Med. (sse C-Star thread).
    Last edited by mongrel; March 19, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Lol, so going to prison makes you a thug? Regardless of what you went to prison for? Also, I heard another story about the fraud issue. I'm sticking to that, as it comes from somebody with a real face and a real name, not from a taxonomically confused somebody on the internet with no sources. As for the rest, it's just invective, as usual.

Lol, so going to prison makes you a thug? Regardless of what you went to prison for? Also, I heard another story about the fraud issue. I'm sticking to that, as it comes from somebody with a real face and a real name, not from a taxonomically confused somebody on the internet with no sources. As for the rest, it's just invective, as usual.
    Going to prison for assault makes you a thug, obviously. There were two fraud issues, travelling on a fake passport and the mortgage fraud, He was found guilty of both in real courts not some far-right blog or nutter convention. If that person you mention had evidence to the contrary, why didn't he stand as a witness and save Robinson's racist arse? Clue , your story is made up.As I said, everything I said isn't up for debate, other than the question of whether he is an arse.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 19, 2018 at 05:30 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

Imams should stop preaching the more fundamentalist versions of Islam, and some of the more clandestine Hadith passages could be abolished as well. Unlike the Koran, which is considered the word of God, the Hadiths are more like other men's interpretations. They could also stop generally treating women as objects within certain Islamic communities, i.e. The one's which don't allow their wives outside, and if so, sparingly.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Well, Aexodus, what is the white community doing with the baby and toddler abusing fraternity, give us chapter and verse.And are you personally doing enough to stop those mock anthrax anti-Muslim letters which were recently posted to ethnic minority MPs? Do you know who is responsible, because whoever did it must have similar views to yours. The answer would be no, I expect, yet I would put it to you that line of thinking is exactly what you've been practicising.
    The UK government is doing enough about that as things stand I would think. As someone who lives in a place that is literally 0.1% Muslim, I don't really think it's my personal job to hold people sending anthrax letters to account.

It is the job of the Muslim communities in Telford, Rotherham, Oxford and elsewhere where there are grooming gangs to reform their societal values. These rapists have wives, Mothers, and Fathers no? Where are they. Why aren't they intervening. Don't pretend no-one knew what was going on.There is clearly something going on where the 'rape is bad' message isn't being drummed in properly.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 19, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Mongrel, I'm interested in your opinion regarding a hypothetical situation I've cooked up. There's an activist who has advocated for direct violence against Jews and often engages in hate speech against Jews. Would you advocate his banning from the UK under the auspices of the law that has kept out this conservative speaker?

The UK is beginning to set a new precedent of banning what it apparently considers illegal opinions. Just recently, 3 right wing activists were detained and deported by UK border police for being anti-immigration, anti-multiculturalism, 'peddling online hate', and overall not being 'Conducive to the public good'. But what is so dangerous about an opinion?

So the government is re-adjusting its sights, previously set on new-Nazis and Holocaust-deniers, expanding them onto conservatives and other right-wing opinions.

Martin Sellner, a prominent Austrian member of Generation Identity, had planned to give a speech at Speaker's corner today, where even Karl Marx was once given a platform. That speech was instead given by Tommy Robinson.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

All this looks like is a government crackdown on dissenting opinions on the European mass migration experiment we are currently experiencing. These aren't seen as citizens with a voice, they're being treated like dissenting subjects that need to do as told.
    *Sigh*

I hate this shite. I hate it because OP already knows this isn't a free speech issue. OP knows this is simply the UK controlling its borders. But he can't say, "I want these hateful scumbags in the UK because I like their hateful views" because he doesn't have the balls to do so.

So he pretends their freedom of speech is violated.

How though?

UK is "controlling its borders" by barring journalists whose coverage is critical of religious fundamentalists and government's policies (which is now somehow "hateful"), clearly an authoritarian act done out of political bias. Now imagine if Trump's government banned some SJW nutjob from BBC entering US, we'd never hear the end of it from the same posters who try to justify UK's Orwellian policies.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Going to prison for assault makes you a thug, obviously. There were two fraud issues, travelling on a fake passport and the mortgage fraud, He was found guilty of both in real courts not some far-right blog or nutter convention.
    These seem pretty tame, and certainly not enough to permanently disqualify a citizen from engaging in political activism.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Imams should stop preaching the more fundamentalist versions of Islam, and some of the more clandestine Hadith passages could be abolished as well. Unlike the Koran, which is considered the word of God, the Hadiths are more like other men's interpretations. They could also stop generally treating women as objects within certain Islamic communities, i.e. The one's which don't allow their wives outside, and if so, sparingly.

The UK government is doing enough about that as things stand I would think. As someone who lives in a place that is literally 0.1% Muslim, I don't really think it's my personal job to hold people sending anthrax letters to account.

It is the job of the Muslim communities in Telford, Rotherham, Oxford and elsewhere where there are grooming gangs to reform their societal values. These rapists have wives, Mothers, and Fathers no? Where are they. Why aren't they intervening. Don't pretend no-one knew what was going on.There is clearly something going on where the 'rape is bad' message isn't being drummed in properly.
    Well it would seem that Muslim grooming gangs are being broken up and placed in jail so 'enough is being done about that' by the government. This contrasts with the treatment of celbrity paedos who managed to get away with their crimes in plain sight, and white paedos, who quite frankly are more often than not caught by vigilantes than the authorities. It would that you are only concerned about crimes commited by brown people and wouldn't give a toss about grosser offences committed by Englishmen . You have never mention Bristol home of a white baby raping gang ( no grooming required) . Do English people have wives and girlfreinds? I say again , if you hold all Muslims in account for telford, what have you done to stop the baby rapes in Bristol? I presume by your hypocritical response, feck-all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-78-years.html

The British far right has a disproportionate amount of child abusers. As someone who spams this forum with far-right crap, don't you have a sense of shame about this?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...hanted-7916756

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...le-z6pb87rr2q5

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...ophile-1406079

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ager-1-4461010

and many more....

Finally , I presume if you found out the identity of the (presumably) far-right nutter posting the 'anthrax letters' ,you would indeed assume resposibly and inform the police, regardless of the demographics of your town?

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sñape View Post
    Mongrel, I'm interested in your opinion regarding a hypothetical situation I've cooked up. There's an activist who has advocated for direct violence against Jews and often engages in hate speech against Jews. Would you advocate his banning from the UK under the auspices of the law that has kept out this conservative speaker?

Stupid question. If his behaviour meets the criteria for a ban, what's the problem ?The Crown is free to ban any racist agitator regardless of target of their abuse.Goes for holocaust deniers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    These seem pretty tame, and certainly not enough to permanently disqualify a citizen from engaging in political activism.
    Don't they lock up people for assault and fraud in your country? I suppose they don't get the opportunity seeing that people can get gunned down by police over traffic offences.

Who has disqualified him from being a racist arse?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    UK is "controlling its borders" by barring journalists whose coverage is critical of religious fundamentalists and government's policies (which is now somehow "hateful"), clearly an authoritarian act done out of political bias.
    Too right , racist morons can go somewhere else.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 20, 2018 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Don't they lock up people for assault and fraud in your country? I suppose they don't get the opportunity seeing that people can get gunned down by police over traffic offences
    Most people have committed numerous crimes, they just weren't caught doing it. When you try to discredit someone as a criminal, you need something better than "mortgage fraud" or headbutting a random [neo Nazi?] guy.

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Citizen

Most people have committed numerous crimes, they just weren't caught doing it. When you try to discredit someone as a criminal, you need something better than "mortgage fraud" or headbutting a random [neo Nazi?] guy.
    So your argument in defence of violent thugs is that most people are secretly violent thugs that just haven't been caught? Where precisely do you live? Islamic State? A retirement home in Argentina where everyone speaks with suspiciously German accents? Because people I know have definitely not committed 'numerous crimes', they've at most committed drug possession and speeding. Not violent assault and serious fraud. This Lauren Southern associates herself with a violent Far Right thug, and that in itself is enough to have her banned from the country. I highly doubt that immigration authorities were not aware of this. The decision was likely taking this into consideration and was not just about some leaflet.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; March 20, 2018 at 06:05 AM.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

So your argument in defence of violent thugs is that most people are secretly violent thugs that just haven't been caught? Where precisely do you live? Islamic State? A retirement home in Argentina where everyone speaks with suspiciously German accents? Because people I know have definitely not committed 'numerous crimes', they've at most committed drug possession and speeding. Not violent assault and serious fraud. This Lauren Southern associates herself with a violent Far Right thug, and that in itself is enough to have her banned from the country. I highly doubt that immigration authorities were not aware of this. The decision was likely taking this into consideration and was not just about some leaflet.
    At most? Using or dealing drugs is illegal, and funds the world's most brutal organizations. Speeding also ruins dozens of thousands of lives per year, as does drunk driving. And these are by no means the only crimes regular people commit.

Many if not most of humanity's greatest figures did much worse than headbutt a guy. That apparently didn't disqualify them from participating in politics or being revered. Bill Clinton has raped how many women now? Is he banned from the UK? What about the various Middle Eastern tinpot tyrants that the British government sucks up to?

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel
    Well it would seem that Muslim grooming gangs are being broken up and placed in jail so 'enough is being done about that' by the government. This contrasts with the treatment of celbrity paedos who managed to get away with their crimes in plain sight, and white paedos, who quite frankly are more often than not caught by vigilantes than the authorities. It would that you are only concerned about crimes commited by brown people and wouldn't give a toss about grosser offences committed by Englishmen . You have never mention Bristol home of a white baby raping gang ( no grooming required) . Do English people have wives and girlfreinds? I say again , if you hold all Muslims in account for telford, what have you done to stop the baby rapes in Bristol? I presume by your hypocritical response, feck-all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-78-years.html
    Yes, these gangs are finally being put behind bars. But given that for years by their own admission, the police were too scared of being called 'racist' to intervene, we don't know where else abuse could also be protected by political correctness. There is no such mechanism (that I know of) that non-muslim paedophiles can hide behind. And if there is, it would need to equally be tackled. I am equally concerned by individual cases of rape regardless of race, why wouldn't I be. What concerns me is the fact that most grooming gangs are Muslim, 84%. Why wouldn't this be worrying. If most rapes were being carried out by Irish immigrants in England, the English themselves would also be rightfully concerned. I haven't done anything about baby rapes in Bristol, I dont live in Bristol, thats for the Bristol community to weed out, equally as Muslims in Telford should. I am disgusted by rape of any kind, and its highly disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise, to anyone. All I care about is the obvious correlation between grooming and Islam in the UK, being called racist can't and will not change that.

The British far right has a disproportionate amount of child abusers. As someone who spams this forum with far-right crap, don't you have a sense of shame about this?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...hanted-7916756

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...le-z6pb87rr2q5

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...ophile-1406079

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....ager-1-4461010

and many more....

Finally , I presume if you found out the identity of the (presumably) far-right nutter posting the 'anthrax letters' ,you would indeed assume responsibly and inform the police, regardless of the demographics of your town?
    First of all, being right wing isnt a religion, or a culture etc.

Do you have any figures to show a disproportion between being right wing and raping children? If so then please produce it.

Of course I would inform the police, I'm not a racist, despite your accusations....

Islam is a correlation between these grooming gangs, yes? Then that means there could be a simple solution, if overall Islamic culture was reformed, with the onus mainly on the spiritual leaders, parents etc, I believe that the 84% figure can drop right down to the 5% of the population figure it should be. But we can't do this, and save lives, without activists being allowed to have free speech to raise awareness of it, and recognising as a society we have an obvious problem here. You solve the problem at the source, not by silencing people who actually have the balls to speak out about it, unlike Lucy Allan and the Telford, Rotherham etc police.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 20, 2018 at 07:24 AM.

Citizen

Yes, these gangs are finally being put behind bars. But given that for years by their own admission, the police were too scared of being called 'racist' to intervene, we don't know where else abuse could also be protected by political correctness. There is no such mechanism (that I know of) that non-muslim paedophiles can hide behind.
    Non-Muslim paedophiles can hide behind a wide range of protections. Fame, wealth, seniority within an organisation, etc. All things which are much more likely to apply to white Brits than Muslims.

What concerns me is the fact that most grooming gangs are Muslim, 84%. Why wouldn't this be worrying. If most rapes were being carried out by Irish immigrants in England, the English themselves would also be rightfully concerned.
    You're still not getting the fact that most grooming gangs does not mean most rapes. Grooming gangs are only a tiny sliver of the problem of sexual violence in this country, the vast majority of which is perpetrated by white Brits. Think of it this way:

There is a problem in this country with cancer caused by alcohol.
    Let's say that 80% of all mouth cancer is caused specifically by tequila. But tequila is only 4% of all alcohol sales in the UK.
    Now let's say that 99% of all stomach cancer is caused by beer. Beer makes up 75% of all alcohol purchases in the UK.
    30% of all prostate cancer is caused by vodka. Vodka makes up 5% of alcohol purchases.

Now, the vast majority of all these drinks do not cause cancer in most of the people who drink them. Tequila causes cancer in 0.5% of people, beer in 0.4%, vodka in 0.3% (respectively, for the different types of cancer they are associated with). Out of the total cancer cases which are caused by alcohol, beer causes 70%, tequila 5%, vodka 10%.

What you are proposing is that we ban tequila (or at least, have a major inquiry into the tequila business and impose severe restrictions on it), despite the fact that tequila is responsible for only a small proportion of the cancers. Beer is responsible for the vast majority of alcohol-derived cancers, and vodka is responsible for a disproportionately high level of cancer just like tequila. Most mouth cancer is caused by tequila, but mouth cancer is very rare compared to other types of the disease. So why focus only on tequila? Is mouth cancer inherently worse than other types of cancer?

Of course, if it is found, that the agave plant used to make tequila can be prepared in such a way that it is less likely to cause mouth cancer, then this is a tequila-specific issue which needs to be dealt with within the tequila industry and doesn't apply directly to other industries. But trying to paint tequila as being inherently responsible for cancer when it blatantly is safe to drink for the vast majority of people, and is not responsible for the vast majority of cancers, is clearly a cynical attempt to scapegoat the Mexicans and ignore the main problem, no?

I haven't done anything about baby rapes in Bristol, I dont live in Bristol, thats for the Bristol community to weed out, equally as Muslims in Telford should. I am disgusted by rape of any kind, and its highly disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise, to anyone. All I care about is the obvious correlation between grooming and Islam in the UK, being called racist can't and will not change that.
    Wherever you live in the UK I can guarantee there are male conservative White Brits who have raped people. Have you done anything about it? No? Then you can't tell Muslims that they have any responsibility for the actions of people in their area who share their religion.

First of all, being right wing isnt a religion, or a culture etc.
    No, but it is an ideology and a political identity, many of whose strands have a serious problem with sexual harassment of women or the incitement of such. Fundamentalist Christians, anti-feminist groups, conservative political groups such as the youth wing of the Tory party (and the elected MP wing for that matter).

Islam is a correlation between these grooming gangs, yes?
    Middle Eastern/South Asian culture seems to a major correlation, as we can see from the severe problem of gang rapes in Hindu India. And to be honest the same or similar exists in much of Christian Africa and Latin America too, it's a problem of developing countries in general. I think a lot of people who come from a poorly educated developing world immigrant background are going to carry with them some attitudes which are not acceptable in the UK. This is definitely something which is not addressed enough. Incidentally I was watching a documentary last night about sexual grooming of vulnerable girls in Hungary - in Hungary they seem anecdotally to have it far worse than we do in the UK: barely any charges have been brought and often people go unpunished for their crimes. This is because the victims are mostly Roma Gypsies and the perpetrators ethnic Hungarians, so nobody cares due to rampant racism against Gypsies. So this is not just a problem associated with the non-white developing world.

Then that means there could be a simple solution, if overall Islamic culture was reformed, with the onus mainly on the spiritual leaders, parents etc, I believe that the 84% figure can drop right down to the 5% of the population figure it should be. But we can't do this, and save lives, without activists being allowed to have free speech to raise awareness of it, and recognising as a society we have an obvious problem here. You solve the problem at the source, not by silencing people who actually have the balls to speak out about it, unlike Lucy Allan and the Telford, Rotherham etc police.
    Lauren Southern is hardly going to achieve reform of the Muslim community, she's a non-Muslim with no currency in the Islamic world, and all she wants to do is demonise them and try to ban them from Europe. People who will achieve reform of Islam will be Muslims not some racist Canadian blonde. There's a big reform movement within Islam in the UK, look at people like Maajid Nawaz. He is not censored so it's blatantly untrue that people trying to achieve real reform are muzzled. Only racists are muzzled or barred from entry to the country, not reasonable people who put their arguments in an adult way with constructive goals.

At most? Using or dealing drugs is illegal, and funds the world's most brutal organizations. Speeding also ruins dozens of thousands of lives per year, as does drunk driving. And these are by no means the only crimes regular people commit.
    If it was heroin or cocaine then you'd have a point, but cannabis and MD? Get real, half of those things come from small time local suppliers who don't have any ties to real organised crime. And even if they do, buying petrol or even paying tax contributes to equally harmful organizations as any Mexican cartel. Speeding in itself is not correlated with ruining lives, bad driving is, hence why the German autobahn is one of the world's safest motorways despite having no speed limit. Of course, people who drive at 50 mph through built-up areas are despicable and absolutely do ruin lives.

Many if not most of humanity's greatest figures did much worse than headbutt a guy. That apparently didn't disqualify them from participating in politics or being revered. Bill Clinton has raped how many women now? Is he banned from the UK? What about the various Middle Eastern tinpot tyrants that the British government sucks up to?
    I'd be up for banning such people from the UK to be honest, but the government insists we can't because it would harm our national interests. To be honest the Saudis and the Americans do astronomical amounts of good in the world and in the UK through their help in surveillance, military alliance and vast sums of money contributed to NGOs which help hundreds of thousands of desperate people every year. And there's an established precedent that the leaders of countries have diplomatic immunity - this is in return for us being able to enter their countries - Don't allow the South Sudanese leader to come to the UK? Fine, then he won't allow UN peacekeepers in South Sudan. That benefits no one. The only thing worse than allowing war criminals into your country is not allowing them in.
    Last edited by Copperknickers II; March 20, 2018 at 08:51 AM.

Blog Entries

Non-Muslim paedophiles can hide behind a wide range of protections. Fame, wealth, seniority within an organisation, etc. All things which are much more likely to apply to white Brits than Muslims.
    But that's still not cover because ethnic/religious identity. Those are all things that can apply to any race. No-one is scared of being called racist, or Islamophobic by arresting non-Muslims. These people got away with what they did because they were Muslim, whereas white celebrities had non race-specific reasons.

You're still not getting the fact that most grooming gangs does not mean most rapes. Grooming gangs are only a tiny sliver of the problem of sexual violence in this country, the vast majority of which is perpetrated by white Brits. Think of it this way:

Wherever you live in the UK I can guarantee there are male conservative White Brits who have raped people. Have you done anything about it? No? Then you can't tell Muslims that they have any responsibility for the actions of people in their area who share their religion.
    But why do Muslims choose to rape in organised gangs more than any other group. the fact that most rapes generally are done by whites means nothing, the UK is about 90% white.

Middle Eastern/South Asian culture seems to a major correlation, as we can see from the severe problem of gang rapes in Hindu India. And to be honest the same or similar exists in much of Christian Africa and Latin America too, it's a problem of developing countries in general. I think a lot of people who come from a poorly educated developing world immigrant background are going to carry with them some attitudes which are not acceptable in the UK.
    This is a causality, not a moral excuse. You've just made a case for blocking immigration from these countries..

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

When you try to discredit someone as a criminal, you need something better than "mortgage fraud" or headbutting a random [neo Nazi?] guy.
    Really? It seems simple to me:

Someone convicted of a crime is a criminal.

Tommy Robinson has been reportedly convicted of assault and fraud.

Therefore, unless you have evidence that the reports are false or that he was wrongly convicted, he's a criminal.

Big War Bird's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

I hear th UK is throwing people is jail for jokes now.

A man is facing jail after he was convicted of a hate crime for uploading a video of him teaching his girlfriend’s dog to give a Nazi Sieg Hail salute and respond excitedly to the phrase "gas the Jews."

Markus Meechan, 30, from North Lanarkshire, Scotland, went viral in 2016 after he posted a video on YouTube entitled "M8 yer dugs a Nazi,"—Scottish argot for "mate, your dog is a Nazi."

In the video, which went on to be viewed more than 3 million times, Meechan explains he wanted to turn his girlfriend's pug, Buddha, into the "least cute thing I could think of" and so wanted to turn it into a Nazi.
    http://www.newsweek.com/youtuber-cou...e-crime-853470

Congratulations, you live in a hole country.
    Last edited by Big War Bird; March 20, 2018 at 11:50 AM.
    As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white ****” as they beat me.

-Ella Hill