Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 27 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 931

Thread: Free Speech in the UK

  1. #21
    Aexodus's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    She aligns herself with Tommy Robinson, a fraud and a violent racist habitual criminal. What part of the case for banning her under sch 7 are you finding difficult?
    I didn't know your opinion could make you an actual terrorist...

    Seriously though, Tommy Robinson nor Lauren Southern are in no way shape or form terrorists. Why? Because they use wholely peaceful means to advance their political message.

    And what you mean you didn't ask for mass migration. Every Empire citizen was British until Jim Callaghan stuck his oar in to appease the racist element of the trade union movement (anyone who has lived through the 50s or 60s would know it was a myth that the left approved of migration).Did the British Empire need your permission? Of course we are making it harder for non-EU people to enter. Things are different with the EU , but again Poland and Romania aren't Muslim countries.

    Thread thread lacks substance and seems to be a duplicate of the other Southern thread.
    I mean we have voted for the Conservatives three times with the promise of cutting immigration, who have failed to deliver every time. When Blair opened the floodgates in 98, it had nothing to do with electoral promises and everything with socially engineering a multicultural Britain, which would lead to a police state as more authoritarian control is needed to police all the new groups now in the U.K. It was only 3 years later, in 2001 when the first hate speech laws were passed.

    If the thread lacks substance, why don't we talk about Tommy Robinson, that same 'fraud and racist criminal' drawing an audience of thousands to hear Martin Sellner's banned speech. People want to hear what these activists have to say, British people, regardless of what the government think is 'best for the public good'.

    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    I didn't know your opinion could make you an actual terrorist...
    The last words heard by Jo Cox 'Britain First' Lauren Southern associates herself with Britain First. Darren Osborne also read some of Robinsons works before deciding to murder a pensioner outside Finsbury Park Mosque.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Seriously though, Tommy Robinson nor Lauren Southern are in no way shape or form terrorists..
    Robinson's words inspire terrorism ( see Osborne above) .Southern apparently has no issue with this as long as tracists give her money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Why? Because they use wholely peaceful means to advance their political message..
    Robinson - This violent ex-football hooligan founded the EDL, itself a violent orgination. Its sucessor National Action is a proscribed terrorist group.




    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    I mean we have voted for the Conservatives three times with the promise of cutting immigration, who have failed to deliver every time.
    How moronic, how could that happen with EU membership?


    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    When Blair opened the floodgates in 98, it had nothing to do with electoral promises and everything with socially engineering a multicultural Britain, which would lead to a police state as more authoritarian control is needed to police all the new groups now in the U.K.
    What's this got to do with the thread? These EU East Europeans are white and Catholic.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    It was only 3 years later, in 2001 when the first hate speech laws were passed.
    Bollocks, one could metorphorically smack a lippy racist across the mouth with a copy of the Public Order Act 1986.


    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    If the thread lacks substance, why don't we talk about Tommy Robinson, that same 'fraud and racist criminal' drawing an audience of thousands to hear Martin Sellner's banned speech. People want to hear what these activists have to say, British people, regardless of what the government think is 'best for the public good'.
    Most of that audience was likely to be foreigners. Thousands you say? Video didn't show that. Yiu may have mistaken him for Obama.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 18, 2018 at 07:07 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post

    Organised Islamophobia calls for violence against Muslims and MPs ( they killed one MP remember) on a daily basis, They should be all locked up.
    Respectfully, no they should not, because thoughts are not crimes. Now, should they then take the next step of organizing concrete steps of fomenting violent attacks against Muslims, they should absolutely be stopped by law enforcement, arrested, and tried for their crimes of attempted violent acts/crimes.

    Organizing violent crimes against groups based upon their religion is as outrageous as silencing the speech of those who criticize those same people without calling for violence against them.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; March 18, 2018 at 07:21 PM.


  4. #24

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sńape View Post
    Respectfully, no they should not, because thoughts are not crimes. Now, should they then take the next step of organizing concrete steps of fomenting violent attacks against Muslims, they should absolutely be stopped by law enforcement, arrested, and tried for their crimes of attempted violent acts/crimes.

    Organizing violent crimes against groups based upon their religion is as outrageous as silencing the speech of those who criticize those same people without calling for violence against them.
    It's rare to see a former EDL, Britain First or Pegida UK commentary that doesn't have followers call for harm to be inflicted on Muslims and or MPs
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    It's rare to see a former EDL, Britain First or Pegida UK commentary that doesn't have followers call for harm to be inflicted on Muslims and or MPs
    Those followers should be arrested, not the speaker. If the speaker directly advocated for criminal activity, he should be arrested.


  6. #26

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Seriously though, Tommy Robinson nor Lauren Southern are in no way shape or form terrorists

    Robinson's words inspire terrorism ( see Osborne above) .Southern apparently has no issue with this as long as tracists give her money.
    Are you claiming Robinson is a terrorist because his "words inspire terrorism"?

  7. #27
    Papay's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Nirn
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Hate preachers are hate preachers whether they are Anjem Choudary or Tommy Robinson.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    Hate preachers are hate preachers whether they are Anjem Choudary or Tommy Robinson.
    Hm...like..

    Or the racist, anti-semite Louis Farrakhran?

    One of the most racist, anti-semitic, anti-scientific leftist preachers who ever had the misfortune of making his ministry mainstream? I just want to make sure we're maintaining a consistent standard.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; March 18, 2018 at 08:35 PM.


  9. #29
    Aexodus's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Tommy Robinson campaigns against fundamentalist Islam's recent rise in the UK, particularly his own town Luton, which has declared itself an Islamic town recently. Tell me where domestic terrorism fits into this.

    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

  10. #30
    Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    12,445

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    The UK is beginning to set a new precedent of banning what it apparently considers illegal opinions. Just recently, 3 right wing activists were detained and deported by UK border police for being anti-immigration, anti-multiculturalism, 'peddling online hate', and overall not being 'Conducive to the public good'. But what is so dangerous about an opinion?

    So the government is re-adjusting its sights, previously set on new-Nazis and Holocaust-deniers, expanding them onto conservatives and other right-wing opinions.

    Martin Sellner, a prominent Austrian member of Generation Identity, had planned to give a speech at Speaker's corner today, where even Karl Marx was once given a platform. That speech was instead given by Tommy Robinson.

    All this looks like is a government crackdown on dissenting opinions on the European mass migration experiment we are currently experiencing. These aren't seen as citizens with a voice, they're being treated like dissenting subjects that need to do as told.
    Tommy Robinson is a thug who wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the UK because of his criminal record if he weren't from here. But he is a saint compared to evil scumbag Lauren Southern. Don't be fooled by her glamorous exterior, she's one of the worst neo-Nazis operating in Europe (despite not even being from here). She once took part in an attempt to disrupt Medicin Sans Frontier's efforts to rescue drowning migrants off the coast of Libya. Fortunately she and her motley crew of hate-pirates couldn't run a bath let alone a naval assault mission and failed in their mission despite their best efforts, but she was in essence trying to kill innocent men, women and children. We already have one Katy Hopkins, we don't need another even worse one.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

    A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

  11. #31
    Aexodus's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    ^It's already been established that Southern's deportation has nothing to do with the migrant boat case and everything to do with the Allah leaflets in Luton. I hardly think that makes her a Neo-Nazi.

    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

  12. #32
    Derpy Hooves's Avatar Was it white or black?
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    My flagship, the Litany of Truth, spreading DESPAIR across the galaxy
    Posts
    13,093

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    The UK is beginning to set a new precedent of banning what it apparently considers illegal opinions. Just recently, 3 right wing activists were detained and deported by UK border police for being anti-immigration, anti-multiculturalism, 'peddling online hate', and overall not being 'Conducive to the public good'. But what is so dangerous about an opinion?



    So the government is re-adjusting its sights, previously set on new-Nazis and Holocaust-deniers, expanding them onto conservatives and other right-wing opinions.

    Martin Sellner, a prominent Austrian member of Generation Identity, had planned to give a speech at Speaker's corner today, where even Karl Marx was once given a platform. That speech was instead given by Tommy Robinson.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    All this looks like is a government crackdown on dissenting opinions on the European mass migration experiment we are currently experiencing. These aren't seen as citizens with a voice, they're being treated like dissenting subjects that need to do as told.
    Free speech doesn’t exist in much of Europe



  13. #33

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    Tommy Robinson is a thug who wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the UK because of his criminal record if he weren't from here. But he is a saint compared to evil scumbag Lauren Southern. Don't be fooled by her glamorous exterior, she's one of the worst neo-Nazis operating in Europe (despite not even being from here). She once took part in an attempt to disrupt Medicin Sans Frontier's efforts to rescue drowning migrants off the coast of Libya. Fortunately she and her motley crew of hate-pirates couldn't run a bath let alone a naval assault mission and failed in their mission despite their best efforts, but she was in essence trying to kill innocent men, women and children. We already have one Katy Hopkins, we don't need another even worse one.
    So your evidence is a few tweets of Southerns' which basically allege everything that is factually correct: To summarize from your source

    “The government desperately don’t want a rag tag team of 20yr olds investigating activities in the Med. What are they afraid of?,” Lauren Southern, one of the activists, tweeted Monday evening. They’re also tech-savvy, documenting their views in YouTube vlog video diary entries, and live streaming their ‘activism’ on Facebook and Twitter. Many also have tens to hundreds of thousands of supporters and subscribers on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, who often help financially support their activities through donation pages. On Twitter, their legions of supporters embolden their work, praising them for helping defend Europe from the “plague of Muslim migration.”
    Racist? No. Even assuming the tweet was intended as some sort of white supremacist opinion when it was announced...which it was not...you're still wrong in your interpretation.

    n which they said they’re in Sicily because they believe their countries “share the same fate” as Europe. In the video, they also repeatedly stress how millennials “like them” want change and position themselves as saviors doing good.
    So...immigrants are evil? You claim you need solutions without advocating for anything? Could this be because the solutions which you know will work fall short of your leftist Utopian result? This is likely the case.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; March 18, 2018 at 09:33 PM.


  14. #34
    Papay's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Planet Nirn
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Tommy Robinson campaigns against fundamentalist Islam's recent rise in the UK, particularly his own town Luton, which has declared itself an Islamic town recently. Tell me where domestic terrorism fits into this.
    He also campaigns against muslims saying that they are rapists

  15. #35
    Aexodus's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    He also campaigns against muslims saying that they are rapists
    Why shouldn't he. 84% of grooming gangs are Muslim men

    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sńape View Post
    Those followers should be arrested, not the speaker. If the speaker directly advocated for criminal activity, he should be arrested.
    The best thing that ever happened on that front was the arrest of Anjem Choudhary, was was directly linked to several Islamist terrorists but always steered clear of calling for violence against the UK itself, you know the old death to America bollocks. He made one slip and gave support to ISIS . Banged up. Since Britons are being killed by the alternate arse of the extremist butt cheek it is only fair that far-right extremists get similar treatment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Why shouldn't he. 84% of grooming gangs are Muslim men
    And 100% of baby rapers are white according to the same report , we have mentioned this. Is Robinson campaigning against white men too? Thought not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Are you claiming Robinson is a terrorist because his "words inspire terrorism"?
    As Papay says , he's the white Anjem Choudhary. No difference between the two.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    ^It's already been established that Southern's deportation has nothing to do with the migrant boat case and everything to do with the Allah leaflets in Luton. I hardly think that makes her a Neo-Nazi.
    Posted photo evidence already, she associates with someone linked to Britain First. Sufficient grounds under sch 7. I'm sure someone linked to Abu Hamza would get similar treatment under the Trump regime.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 18, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  17. #37
    Aexodus's Avatar Vicarius
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Whatever happened to 'I am only responsible for what I say not what you understand-I may disagree with what you have to say, but will defend to the death your right to say it'...

    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Whatever happened to 'I am only responsible for what I say not what you understand-I may disagree with what you have to say, but will defend to the death your right to say it'...
    It is not the 18th century,and the phrase isn't aimed at dumb Pegida followers.People tend to be brainwashed by extremist rubbish on the web, for example ISIS kids and that Welshman who decided after reading Tommy Robinson's works that the best thing to do was to drive several 100 miles to London and kill a pensioner. Britain is sick of being a playground for Islamists and American/European racist ideologies.And remmber it is not about freedom of speech, it is about money. There are some very rich racists sponsoring this material. This worthless shite that Islamists, Robinson and even people on this forum promote is not worth a drop of one persons blood.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  19. #39

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Source?


  20. #40

    Default Re: Free Speech in the UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    As Papay says , he's the white Anjem Choudhary. No difference between the two.
    It was a simple direct question:
    "Are you claiming Robinson is a terrorist because his "words inspire terrorism"?"
    Yes or No, mongrel?

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 27 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •