Hi folks!

Let me start by apologizing if this is a re-post of a solved problem, but i've been browsing this forum for the last 6 hours and all i'm finding is more people with problems and no solutions.

Ok, here goes:

I download SS 6.3 and i start a Byzantine campaign. I'm plugging along, dpoing great when all of a sudden the game crashes, or CTD as you people call it. No biggie, i reload. Same again. So i start googling and i find that this problem is called turn 51 CTD and it's one of those good news/bad news situation. The good news is: THERE IS A FIX (yaaay!). The bad news is: no one seems to have it anymore. It's been 8 years so people didn't think anyone would need it this far into the future, right?
So i waste hours and hours trying to find it here and on the open web to no avail. I finally locate the Meneth sub-mod fix-it-all posted a few years back after one determined guy located Meneth and asked him for the .exe
I run it, start a new campaing and FF to turn 51 and the game crashes yet again. Screw this, i was done.

I decide to update do 6.4 and start over, but wait, no i can't! As soon as i installed 6.4. it said that kingdoms.exe was missing or smthng like that so i spend even ore time troubleshooting that one. The fix is to install the 6.3 and the 6.4. outside of program files. So i do that. I go and start the game, and it just CTD after the initial 6.4 screen. So i'm back to the forum where people are saying to other people to run as admin and have UAC disabled. So i go and try to do that, but find out that mi UAC has been disabled all along.

I am at wits end here, people. I need help.
I need:

1)Someone to upload the original Gracul fix for turn 51 CTD and link it to me
or
2)Explain to me how to make the 6.4 patch to work
or
3)How to run the Meneth submod fix-it-all w/o the game crashing 3 seconds after i start it

Please, assist!