Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: South Africa Boer Farm Murders and Land Theft: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

Default Re: South Africa White Genocide: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Australia is not offering special visas to White South African farmers.
    The suggestion, I believe, is a fast-tracking of processing of existing visas, not creation of a special visa for white South Africans. Time will tell, though.

One dullard politician has spouted about this: Peter Dutton
    That politician handles immigration in Australia, doesn't he?

Many politicians have lent their support to the idea, including former prime minister Tony Abbot. It's an ongoing debate and a serious policy proposal, not an isolated comment by one random public figure.

He's been slapped down by the Foreign minister in no uncertain terms, and the matter is dead.
    That's simply not true.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-2...-offer/9575738

Mr Dutton has told 2GB despite the criticism, he is pushing ahead with ways to help the farmers come to Australia under humanitarian visas.

"All the criticism over the last week has meant nothing to me," he said.

"We're looking at ways we can help people to migrate to Australia if they find themselves in that situation. We've been inundated with messages of support and references for particular cases.

"It concerns me that people are being persecuted at the moment, that's the reality — the number of people dying or being savagely attacked in South Africa is a reality".
    If they were being persecuted White South Africans would be eligible for refugee status (provided they did not arrive by unregistered boat) and they could also apply for skilled migrant visas if the could demonstrated farming expertise.
    I believe that's what the plan is, but these visas take a lot of time and effort to receive, hence this proposal to speed up processing for persecuted white South Africans.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: South Africa White Genocide: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    He asked for a proportional comparison, and a percentage of farmers:percentage of killings. This isn't just an aggregate comparison, which means nothing in a mostly Black Country like South Africa. If farmers, make up less than 0.07% of the population, then we have a problem. If it is equal to or greater than 0.07% then it would show that farmers indeed of all colours aren't especially attacked, which still doesn't answer the question of racial motivation. Of course more blacks will be killed when people set out to destroy a white-owned farm, mostly black people will be employed, who will likely try to defend against the attackers, or be seen as traitors by extremists such as the EFF that condones these attacks.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Of all the murders in South Africa farm murders make up 0.07% of them all. Hardly significant and definitely not a genocide. There are a total of 35 000 commercial farmers in South Africa (6.7% of total population.) and 2 300 000 farmers altogether. Among the farmers the murder rate is 3%. Again this is not a genocide. Another thing, you all quote the EFF and Malema as proof that whites are being targeted. The EFF gained 6.35%, mainly in rural KwaZulu-Natal. They do not represent all Africans. Are we clear on this? Furthermore, we are a constitutional democracy, opposing viewpoints, no matter how violent, are allowed (like in America). Using the nazi white genocide logic the fact that you exist means all minorities are being attacked in America and all white Americans share your view points. As you know this is incorrect, as are your opinions about my country, South Africa. I have provided numerous links to disprove your lowly opinions, the fact that they disprove your points is not evidence they are wrong. AfricaCheck is great as it dispels (with ease) incorrect western opinions about Africa.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Opposing viewpoints, no matter how violent?... The EFF's position is indefensible, they would have no chance in America. Were there a party chanting 'kill the black man' in America, they would receive very marginal support. That 'party' if you will is the KKK, which is virtually the same as the EFF. The ANCstill defended Malema's 'kill the Boer' only in 2010, and with dissolution of the 'commandos' that previously protected white farmers, is it not understanable that the Afrikaners feel, at best, unwelcome in their own country? You dont need a majority to carry out farm attacks, a radicalised 6% is enough. I suppose the farmers themselves have been complaining about nothing all this time, I suppose? I struggle to see how people owuld have done the barbaric things they've done, like killing women with screwdrivers and crucifying children without an ulterior motive other than pure theft.

And when the expropriation without compensation, is it really any wonder when some white communities feel like their own government doesnt want them?

Did you read this https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/...d-white-issue/
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 22, 2018 at 06:40 AM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Opposing viewpoints, no matter how violent?... The EFF's position is indefensible, they would have no chance in America. Were there a party chanting 'kill the black man' in America, they would receive very marginal support. That 'party' if you will is the KKK, which is virtually the same as the EFF. The ANCstill defended Malema's 'kill the Boer' only in 2010, and with dissolution of the 'commandos' that previously protected white farmers, is it not understanable that the Afrikaners feel, at best, unwelcome in their own country? You dont need a majority to carry out farm attacks, a radicalised 6% is enough. I suppose the farmers themselves have been complaining about nothing all this time, I suppose? I struggle to see how people owuld have done the barbaric things they've done, like killing women with screwdrivers and crucifying children without an ulterior motive other than pure theft.

And when the expropriation without compensation, is it really any wonder when some white communities feel like their own government doesnt want them?

Did you read this https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/03/...d-white-issue/
    They're still a minority party, like the KKK. The AWB demand the enslavement of blacks while Steve Hoymeyer and his merry band of idiots demand that Apartheid be given another chance. These are extreme views and are allowed in a democracy. It doesn't mean it will happen. The Republican party in USA is racist to the core and yet they managed to garner 46% of the vote. YOu westerners like to hold Africa to a much higher set of standards than for yourselves. Whatever these farm murderers are doing pales in comparison to what apartheid agents did to blacks.

The person who wrote that blog in the Spectator got a lot wrong. She confused the Zim land invasions and subsequent whites fleeing to Zambia with whats going on in South Africa now. She even got the dates wrong. Hahahaha. So no, I won't be taking her blog seriously. Oh, did I mention that she doesn't live here either?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 22, 2018 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Off-topic.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    There have been multiple threads on this topic, with plenty of evidence being provided that White Africans are being intentionally targeted. Spectator article in the OP provides a good background on what is going on there and why does it fall under definition of genocide. Although I have to admit, we made some "progress" from previous threads and at least we moved on from outright justification for white families "deserve" to be killed to genocide denial.
    Being inentionally targeted isn't genocide. The legal definition requires intent and physical violence. You have never proven South Africa's intent is to kill all white farmers nor does the current violence indicate genocide since many white farmers are still alive and well and I don't see South Africa trying to kill those that are left.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Asking for the thread to be locked is off-topic outside the administrative forums.
    Don't make me repeat this a third time. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or post in threads they don't like.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Being inentionally targeted isn't genocide. The legal definition requires intent and physical violence. You have never proven South Africa's intent is to kill all white farmers nor does the current violence indicate genocide since many white farmers are still alive and well and I don't see South Africa trying to kill those that are left.
    Likewise the victims of genocide tend to flee to other countries with verifible tales of their plight. What the don't do is deny it is not so on a games forum.David Lane of the 14 words cult is the instigator of this white genocide bollocks. The manifesto of that terrorist Anders Brevik has a whole section dedicated to it.

A national sample of 1,378 murder dockets was conducted by police in 2009. In 86.9% of the cases, the victims were Africans. Whites accounted for 1.8% of the cases (although whites make up 8.85% of the population).

Official police statistics show that between April 1994 and March 2012 a total of 361 015 people were murdered in South Africa. Applying the 1.8% figure, it would mean that roughly 6,498 whites have been murdered since April 1994.

The fact is that whites are less likely to be murdered than any other race in South Africa. The current murder rate of white South Africans is also equivalent to, or lower than, murder rates for whites recorded between 1979 and 1991.

https://africacheck.org/reports/are-...ed-like-flies/
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    If it is not genocide it's something very close to it.

Look at this interview and just for once try to imagine to be in place of this woman:

Australia is doing the only sensible thing there is to do, .. if you belong to the civilized part of mankind.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

I'm not denying some white farmers are being targeted and attacked. It's just these attacks don't match genocide.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Something very close to it? Judging by the previous points made in this thread, there is a very low chance of murder if you are a white farmer. White farmers own far more land then Blacks, and Whites tend to be wealthier. Now none of this disproves that there isn't a prevailing air of racism that motivates anti-White legislation in South Africa, but that's very different from genocide. Let's be clear, I think I've read and seen enough to conclude that Whites are being discriminated against by Blacks in South Africa. I find that understandable considering the history and the wealth disparity between the two groups, its still unacceptable but the motivations make sense. Just as redistributing land also makes sense even if it is unfair to White farmers. None of this supports the idea that there is a genocide of White farmers. We can argue over the severity of the issue and just how discriminated White South Africans are, but there is definitely no genocide happening.

Words have meaning, especially very strong and judgmental words like genocide. Let's not dilute that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    If it is not genocide it's something very close to it.

Look at this interview and just for once try to imagine to be in place of this woman:
    Murder is murder, but it's insulting to use such to promote something else entirely, particularly if the aim is to promote violence or terrrorism in America, which is really what the 14 Words agenda is about. You should have some respect for the South Africans posting on this thread.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    Something very close to it? Judging by the previous points made in this thread, there is a very low chance of murder if you are a white farmer. White farmers own far more land then Blacks, and Whites tend to be wealthier. Now none of this disproves that there isn't a prevailing air of racism that motivates anti-White legislation in South Africa, but that's very different from genocide. Let's be clear, I think I've read and seen enough to conclude that Whites are being discriminated against by Blacks in South Africa. I find that understandable considering the history and the wealth disparity between the two groups, its still unacceptable but the motivations make sense. Just as redistributing land also makes sense even if it is unfair to White farmers. None of this supports the idea that there is a genocide of White farmers. We can argue over the severity of the issue and just how discriminated White South Africans are, but there is definitely no genocide happening.

Words have meaning, especially very strong and judgmental words like genocide. Let's not dilute that.
    There is no anti-white legislation in South Africa. We have Affirmative Action in order to redress the wrongs of apartheid. Even so the white unemployment rate is around 5%. We have all the same rights as everyone else. Our constitution is very progressive, so much so we legalised same-sex marriage way back in 1998. We are not being discriminated against at all in any way. I will repeat: I am a white South African and my wife is a white South African. I have my own business and my wife works for the government. We own a large house, our kids go to a good school and we can go anywhere we want. One of our neighbours is black and we get together for a braai. My kid's friends are either black or Indian. Please please tell me where we are discriminated against? I would love for all the non-South Africans to please clarify where me and my white family are discriminated against??

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    There is no anti-white legislation in South Africa. We have Affirmative Action in order to redress the wrongs of apartheid. Even so the white unemployment rate is around 5%. We have all the same rights as everyone else. Our constitution is very progressive, so much so we legalised same-sex marriage way back in 1998. We are not being discriminated against at all in any way. I will repeat: I am a white South African and my wife is a white South African. I have my own business and my wife works for the government. We own a large house, our kids go to a good school and we can go anywhere we want. One of our neighbours is black and we get together for a braai. My kid's friends are either black or Indian. Please please tell me where we are discriminated against? I would love for all the non-South Africans to please clarify where me and my white family are discriminated against??
    There may be some resentment that your society is integrated from those who advocate on this forum that it must disintergrate.

I never said being black automatically makes you a bad farmer, indeed this racial debate is how the other thread got derailed, but the fact remains that blacks aren't as good at farming, before or after colonisation, and Zimbabwe proved this. Land expropriation is a return to pre-colonial times, which means abject poverty in relation to western ways that were brought to the whole continent.
    Could you please show me the evidence of pre-colonial Africa being in "abject poverty" before whites hurried there to civilize them, and obviously improve their standards of living?

Also, I'm looking for news about concentration camps and gas chambers where this white genocide is being carried out, but can't find any. Can you help also?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    It's clear from doing cursory research on the issue, that there is a very large Black/White resentment between the two sides. Considering just how outnumbers Whites are in the country, it's fair to say that they are discriminated against. Yes, you are enjoying equal rights, for now at least, but the seizure of White African land can certainly be framed as being racist. I can of course see the pragmatism in such actions but it doesn't change how these facts can be framed. I'm not saying there is an imminent issue in South Africa, but the culture is concerning. South Africa should strive to repair the ties between the two communities and instead it seems that the world is getting more polarized. I may be wrong, but who knows? Certainly not I.

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad82 View Post
    Could you please show me the evidence of pre-colonial Africa being in "abject poverty" before whites hurried there to civilize them, and obviously improve their standards of living?

Also, I'm looking for news about concentration camps and gas chambers where this white genocide is being carried out, but can't find any. Can you help also?
    I think the key thing to recognize is that White people did bring civilization, technology, and ultimately better living standards to Black South Africans. Now did they have to have an apartheid regime to do so? No, of course not. This situations could've been much more peaceful and ultimately it's the White South Africans who are at fault for allowing this situation to happen. One does not need to subjugate a community in order to uplift it. The South African regime before Mandela was horrible and we should not think of those times as positive, just as we should not frame the current situation as Black people "ruining" the country. It's absurd.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Affirmative action in RSA is racist. If you were a farmer, you couldnt have confidence that your own government will repect your property rights. How 'progressive' your constitution is is irrelevant, as is redefining marriage. What matters is your government will take people's land only if they're white, but this is obviously okay because it doesn't affect you. It's a government that defended the 'kill the boer' chant by one of its own members. Sorry, but you're just an apologist. By the same logic, we need affirmative action in Ireland for the Gaels that were forced of their lands by previous generations. - it's equally stupid and ridiculous. Once they come for the farmers, whats stopping them coming for you? I'm sure they can think of some sort of stupid affirmative action like higher taxes for wealthy whites etc. But your ancestors did bad things, so that makes racist policy fine.

I concede that there is no genocide per se, I was wrong to make that the thread title. But you're not the only South African I've spoken to. I'll take the word of an IRL friend over someone on the internet anyday. I'm told that not only are whites targeted by black gangs, encouraged by genocidal Malema rhetoric, an even in the hospital whites are often ignored for hours and hours. Now that could vary area by area, indeed 'working class' areas often suffer more than more wealthy areas from all kinds of social problems, and not just in South Africa. RSA's problems aren't unique, but expropriation without compensation isnt the sign of a western, liberal democracy, sorry for holding you to those standards.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Murder is murder, but it's insulting to use such to promote something else entirely, particularly if the aim is to promote violence or terrrorism in America, which is really what the 14 Words agenda is about. You should have some respect for the South Africans posting on this thread.
    I really don't understand the point you are making writing this indecent crap.

What do you mean? Who is insulting who? Are you saying I'm asking for terror attacks in the States? Are you kidding me?

What have they to do the 14 words (God bless them all and each one of them) with my post and this thread?

I've so much respect for the poor white men and women murdered in South Africa by black people, that I've decided to post this video as a personal homage to a direct witness and victim of those horrors!

Which movie are you watching? Not the same I'm watching in this thread, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    I really don't understand the point you are making writing this indecent crap.

What do you mean? Who is insulting who? Are you saying I'm asking for terror attacks in the States? Are you kidding me?

What have they to do the 14 words (God bless them all and each one of them) with my post and this thread?

I've so much respect for the poor white men and women murdered in South Africa by black people, that I've decided to post this video as a personal homage to a direct witness and victim of those horrors!

Which movie are you watching? Not the same I'm watching in this thread, for sure.
    I'm saying that people should respect the South African people posting on this thread , who utterly reject your views despite your shroud waving.That is a clear enough message.

As I mentioned, it's the American (and to an extent the European) far-right who seem to be promoting this white genocide nonsense for their own ends. That behaviour is reflected in the forum.When there is a genuine genocide do come back.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I'm saying that people should respect the South African people posting on this thread , who utterly reject your views despite your shroud waving.That is a clear enough message.
    You mean one left-wing guy, who thinks the South African government is swell but the Republican Party are the real racists?
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    You mean one left-wing guy, who thinks the South African government is swell but the Republican Party are the real racists?
    Well he seems to have more than 14 words to say.