Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: South Africa Boer Farm Murders and Land Theft: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

Default Re: South Africa White Genocide: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    "At least for now" part makes it pretty obvious that South African regime considers genocide an acceptable option.
    That is an admission that it isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogdog View Post
    Yes, that's it meaning. However, the racists that want to kill the Boer use it as a derogatory word.
    It is the equivalent of calling Falkland Islanders 'stills'.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Actually boet, "Boer" is a derogatory word in MY country. I live here and a dictionary meaning means nothing. It shows that farm murders are isolated and that even though EFF is 3rd largest party it is still a tiny minority. Not all blacks feel this way. Are all white Americans Trumplodytes and KKK members because a lunatic fringe supports KKK??? I think not and therefor your point is mute. Our parliament has approved of an investigation into land ownership by the Constitutional Court. The "At least for now" comment was made by Malema, the black equivalent of the KKK. He's not in power, his party is tiny, and our "regime" has banned the song "Kill the Boer".

Trump supporters =/= KKK sympthasisers, nor is the KKK considered a legitimate party in USA. Your parliament is the problem, it's a majority abusing democracy to abuse a minority.

When it it comes to Malema, I really don't know why you're acting the apologist, if you are a white South African surely you're appalled at the fact he is even allowed to stand, given he is at your own admission the 'black KKK' and wants you out, or dead. His party is 6%, small yes, insignifigant no, as 6% of 55 million represents a lot of South African voters.

Funny world we we live in, you can be imprisoned for making a joke about Nazis, but normalising actual racially motivated murder? Meh, that's fine.

Yes, that's it meaning. However, the racists that want to kill the Boer use it as a derogatory word.
    Well I'm happy to say that (most) of us here are not racists that sit fine with incitement to genocide.So Malema's party are an insignifigant minority, yet they can decide the entire implications of the word 'Boer' for everyone else. Which is it sogdog?

You still havent explained what would happen for example to a mixed-race farmer, is he 'white enough' to have his land forcibly removed by the government?

our "regime" has banned the song "Kill the Boer".
    Please.

Stop being.

An apologist.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    That is an admission that it isn't happening.
    So it's not 'hate speech' then, nor incitement to violence. Got it.
    Last edited by Katsumoto; March 26, 2018 at 05:17 AM. Reason: merged posts
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Default Re: South Africa White Genocide: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    So it's not 'hate speech' then, nor incitement to violence. Got it.
    Any fool can see they are entirely separate things, but look at the title, it says 'genocide' not incitement.If you have truly got it, feel free to change the title to reflect accuracy

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Trump supporters =/= KKK sympthasisers, nor is the KKK considered a legitimate party in USA. Your parliament is the problem, it's a majority abusing democracy to abuse a minority.

When it it comes to Malema, I really don't know why you're acting the apologist, if you are a white South African surely you're appalled at the fact he is even allowed to stand, given he is at your own admission the 'black KKK' and wants you out, or dead. His party is 6%, small yes, insignifigant no, as 6% of 55 million represents a lot of South African voters.

Funny world we we live in, you can be imprisoned for making a joke about Nazis, but normalising actual racially motivated murder? Meh, that's fine.

Well I'm happy to say that (most) of us here are not racists that sit fine with incitement to genocide.So Malema's party are an insignifigant minority, yet they can decide the entire implications of the word 'Boer' for everyone else. Which is it sogdog?

You still havent explained what would happen for example to a mixed-race farmer, is he 'white enough' to have his land forcibly removed by the government?

Please.

Stop being.

An apologist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA the best you got is from not only a dead ex-president but also an ex-president who is under investigation for corruption. Both videos pre-date 2012. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god, this is priceless. Mandela was president in 1994 until 1999 - no white genocide. Zuma was president from 2007 until 2017 - no white genocide. These are struggle songs sang during the oppressive apartheid era. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. The ANC has banned singing it. Remember boet, I live here you don't. Again, Malema is been investigated by the HRC for hate speech. Like a democracy we hear the good and the bad.

The Zulu King has been informed that his lands will also be investigated. The Zulu king, in case you hadn't put 2 and 2 together, is black. I'm not an apologist. I'm a South African who knows more about my country than you could ever hope.

Hahahahahahahahaha, using posts from ex-presidents pre-2012 is so pathetic it's funny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ9KlXCkb2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4vlFQA-t9w I still cry. This is South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGS7SpI7obY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-mI94l7bY The 2010 Soccer World Cup was an incredible show piece for our country.

Our country and it's people are amazing. We have the nazi lunatics here and abroad trying their hardest to sow tension. They've being trying since 1992 and have failed. As a white I am eternally indebted to my African brothers for showing forgiveness and compassion when we needed it most. They are the reason this country did not fall into a killing spree. Many whites acknowledge this and work together as one. The whites who won't have either left (good riddance) or are an insignificant minority here. There are blacks who feel that they have being left out, under Zuma's corruption this is what has happened. Bell Pottinger tried to sow racial hatred in South Africa last year. They got caught and are nothing now (good riddance). Our country is an equal democracy, the "white-genocide" freaks don't want that because they are unable to compete on an equal footing with Africans. I love my country, I love it's people.

http://www.sabcnews.com/sabcnews/nko...tional-anthem/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4u9I583z4 listen to the stadium take over!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdG7pEgzV5Q You'll even hear Afrikaans as part of our anthem, hows that for genocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Katsumoto; March 26, 2018 at 05:22 AM. Reason: removed insulting/disruptive parts

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    Did you know that Jews and East Asians earn a lot more money than several other ethnic groups in the US? Unless you're suggesting that's a reason to seize their property, I don't see the relevance.
    This is a response to people claiming that whites in south Africa suffer. Well they continue having a disproportional amount of wealth that exists primarily because there was that good time not long time ago when whites ruled

Blog Entries

Yes, they've banned singing it finally, but in 2010 they defended their own Julius Malema, who you yourself describe as the 'black KKK'.

Struggle songs sang during the oppressive apartheid era? Didn't know apartheid was still happening. Please explain to us silly foreigners why 'kill the Boer' is acceptable from your governing party. Seems to me like nostalgia for the struggle years like when Mandela led bombing campaigns against the government as a communist terrorist in his early years. But maybe 'freedom fighter' rolls off the tongue better...

For all the EFF's insignificance, the ANC still seem to deem it appropriate to work with them on an authoritarian land bill. Its good to know the Zulu king's lands are being 'investigated', but does that mean everyone with Zulu heritage will have a shared responsibilty to surrender their land like the white farmers, or not? And that's only if the investigation yields fruit even.

Our country and it's people are amazing. We have the nazi lunatics here and abroad trying their hardest to sow tension. They've being trying since 1992 and have failed. As a white I am eternally indebted to my African brothers for showing forgiveness and compassion when we needed it most. They are the reason this country did not fall into a killing spree. Many whites acknowledge this and work together as one. The whites who won't have either left (good riddance) or are an insignificant minority here. There are blacks who feel that they have being left out, under Zuma's corruption this is what has happened. Bell Pottinger tried to sow racial hatred in South Africa last year. They got caught and are nothing now (good riddance). As much as you frighty-whiteys think you're the victims you're not. Our country is an equal democracy, the "white-genocide" freaks don't want that because they are unable to compete on an equal footing with Africans. I love my country, I love it's people. You white nazi's call me a traitor and I wear that badge with pride!!
    I have no doubt South Africa is a great country, and apartheid was of course a terrible thing. But I, and many others don't see how further discrimination helps, nor probably do a lot of Boer farmers. If they can justify taking the land if you're white, or indeed a Zulu king (and again this means nothing unless all Zulus/Bantus etc have to give up land) then it's not an equal democracy, and what's stopping them coming for you next if they deem your prosperity a result of the Apartheid years. I don't know who Bell Pottinger is, but I'd like to think that sowing racial hatred would be treated the same, be it towards blacks or whites. But it seems not.

White Genocide is not happening no... at least for now says the ANC friendly Malema. Do you not understand why his comments are troubling to some in your country? That it could well turn some to the actual Nazi and white supremacist groups? Extremism only breeds more extremism, and land expropriation by racial heritage is like something in 1930s Germany, And equally extreme.

You're not helping your argument by calling us Nazis, calling out racial discrimination if anything makes me an SJW

I mean, you're not the only white South African with an opinion on this. https://citizen.co.za/ Just because you think this is okay (it doesn't apparently affect you in Johannesburg) it certainly affects Afrikaners living in rural areas.

No, you have no genocide I concede that, but at least admit you have a problem with black nationalists in SA, and if not why are these actions justified. What have these farmers done themselves, individually, that was so bad they should have their land confiscated. And not their ancestors who originally colonised the land, as that seems to be the only argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    This is a response to people claiming that whites in south Africa suffer. Well they continue having a disproportional amount of wealth that exists primarily because there was that good time not long time ago when whites ruled
    This is what happens when Communist sympathisers get into power, any wealth at all is seen as evil, and a ruthless drive for complete and relentless enforced equality begins. Let's just remember that living standards for blacks have decreased on average since apartheid fell... not arguing for a return to apartheid, but the ANC's affirmative action policies just don't work.

Whites are more wealthy. So what? Why is someone's ethnicity a checkbox for theft?
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 26, 2018 at 06:46 AM.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Yes, they've banned singing it finally, but in 2010 they defended their own Julius Malema, who you yourself describe as the 'black KKK'.

Struggle songs sang during the oppressive apartheid era? Didn't know apartheid was still happening. Please explain to us silly foreigners why 'kill the Boer' is acceptable from your governing party. Seems to me like nostalgia for the struggle years like when Mandela led bombing campaigns against the government as a communist terrorist in his early years. But maybe 'freedom fighter' rolls off the tongue better...

For all the EFF's insignificance, the ANC still seem to deem it appropriate to work with them on an authoritarian land bill. Its good to know the Zulu king's lands are being 'investigated', but does that mean everyone with Zulu heritage will have a shared responsibilty to surrender their land like the white farmers, or not? And that's only if the investigation yields fruit even.

I have no doubt South Africa is a great country, and apartheid was of course a terrible thing. But I, and many others don't see how further discrimination helps, nor probably do a lot of Boer farmers. If they can justify taking the land if you're white, or indeed a Zulu king (and again this means nothing unless all Zulus/Bantus etc have to give up land) then it's not an equal democracy, and what's stopping them coming for you next if they deem your prosperity a result of the Apartheid years. I don't know who Bell Pottinger is, but I'd like to think that sowing racial hatred would be treated the same, be it towards blacks or whites. But it seems not.

White Genocide is not happening no... at least for now says the ANC friendly Malema. Do you not understand why his comments are troubling to some in your country? That it could well turn some to the actual Nazi and white supremacist groups? Extremism only breeds more extremism, and land expropriation by racial heritage is like something in 1930s Germany, And equally extreme.

You're not helping your argument by calling us Nazis, calling out racial discrimination if anything makes me an SJW

I mean, you're not the only white South African with an opinion on this. https://citizen.co.za/ Just because you think this is okay (it doesn't apparently affect you in Johannesburg) it certainly affects Afrikaners living in rural areas.

No, you have no genocide I concede that, but at least admit you have a problem with black nationalists in SA, and if not why are these actions justified. What have these farmers done themselves, individually, that was so bad they should have their land confiscated. And not their ancestors who originally colonised the land, as that seems to be the only argument.

This is what happens when Communist sympathisers get into power, any wealth at all is seen as evil, and a ruthless drive for complete and relentless enforced equality begins. Let's just remember that living standards for blacks have decreased on average since apartheid fell... not arguing for a return to apartheid, but the ANC's affirmative action policies just don't work.

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-afr...-positive-irr/

And America and Russia have a white nationalist problem.

Blog Entries

They do unfortunately, but they aren't exactly in the mainstream if you haven't noticed.

They do unfortunately, but they aren't exactly in the mainstream if you haven't noticed.
    And neither are the black nationalists here.

Blog Entries

They have 25 seats, please stop pretending they're as politically insignificant as the KKK in America, you don't need to be South African to see that.

Look, whataboutery will solve nothing. What are South Africans to do about groups like his, when discriminatory policies championed by black nationalists like him are enforced by the government. I don't think they care if they're called Nazis and white supremacists, because they're not, and no one on this forum is for calling out discrimination. What they do care about is keeping land that has been in some families for 3 or 4 generations, land that was previously uninhabited but for nomadic hunter-gatherers like the Khoisan people's, who certainly did not practice agriculture. It is only when people from other parts of Africa arrive that the land is now rightfully theirs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8271096.html

“They will be touched – don’t worry,” Mr Malema told a rally. “We are starting with this whiteness – we are cutting the throat of whiteness.”
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 26, 2018 at 07:54 AM.

They have 25 seats, please stop pretending they're as politically insignificant as the KKK in America, you don't need to be South African to see that.

Look, whataboutery will solve nothing. What are South Africans to do about groups like his, when discriminatory policies championed by black nationalists like him are enforced by the government. I don't think they care if they're called Nazis and white supremacists, because they're not, and no one on this forum is for calling out discrimination. What they do care about is keeping land that has been in some families for 3 or 4 generations, land that was previously uninhabited but for nomadic hunter-gatherers like the Khoisan people's, who certainly did not practice agriculture. It is only when people from other parts of Africa arrive that the land is now rightfully theirs.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8271096.html
    They are politically insignificant as they can't get anything done without entering into alliances with other parties. Insignificant. Only EFF motion (not even a policy) that the ANC has agreed to look at is the Land Expropriation. It's neither policy nor therefor can be enforced. Do you understand yet? The land that farms are on used to be part of tribal lands, including the Zulu King's. Other land was expropriated without compensation by the apartheid government. The Cape region was inhabited by Khoisan only. The interior was inhabited by Bantu tribes. It was empty when they arrived and they took it. Ergo it's rightfully theirs. You quoted a British paper and they know jack- about South Africa. Dismissed.

Read this: https://citizen.co.za/news/south-afr...-positive-irr/

Blog Entries

The author of the report, head of Policy Research Dr Anthea Jeffery said: “It is important to guard against complacency on race issues, for 61% of black respondents also agree that ‘South Africa is now a country for black Africans and whites must take second place’.”
    Jeffery added that the results, which are “mainly positive”, should fill the country’s citizens with hope.
    How progressive.

* More than two-thirds of all respondents (67%) agreed that the focus in hiring should be on merit, rather than race, with 62% of blacks endorsing this view;* Two-thirds of all respondents agreed that politicians are exaggerating the problems posed by racism and colonialism in order to excuse their own shortcomings. A high proportion of black respondents (62%, or close on a two-thirds majority) agreed with this statement; and
    * Almost 60% of all respondents agreed that, in selecting sports teams, the best players should always be picked, even if representativity was then not evident. Support for this was particularly strong among whites (91%), coloureds (77%) and Indians (67%). A little over half of the black respondents (51%) also endorsed this perspective.
    Then why is the race of land ownership such a big issue that land theft is supported by most of the parliament.

Only 62% of blacks believing in meritocracy in the workplace is quite a poor show, and 67% of the general population concurring. This means 86% of the non-black population support hiring based on merit. This is quite a disparity.

51% of blacks supporting meritocracy in sport, while it's 91% among whites, 67% among Indians and 77% among coloureds doesn't really help your case that black people in SA don't want racist affirmative action either. How does this mean good race relations, tell us.

Only EFF motion (not even a policy) that the ANC has agreed to look at is the Land Expropriation.
    So a party so insignificant that incitement to genocide ("kill the Boer", "slit the throats of whiteness", "shoot to kill") doesn't mean anything, yet one of their motions is endorsed by the ANC and will affect the lives of thousands of South Africans by stealing their land because of their race. Do you still not see the damage to community relations this man Malema is causing? It's not me, it's not your accused Nazis, it's people in your own parliament who regard whites as outsiders that should be persecuted because of their race.

This bill isn't just about land expropriated by Apartheid, it's also taking land from farmers whose families have had it from generations, who took a wilderness and made it habitable. How the hell is this justified, other than serving the myth that the worsening black economic situation is down to ANC mis-government and not the fact that the land is largely owned by whites. This bill will solve none of these problems, it's just a political point score to distract from South Africa's actual economic failings. Before colonisation, SA wasn't exactly that developed now was it. Since Apartheid, the living standards of blacks have fallen, no? The solution is not, therefore, land expropriation, as your wealthiest citizens will simply take their capital elsewhere. Mostly to Australia, it seems.

The land that farms are on used to be part of tribal lands, including the Zulu King's.
    There's a world of difference between expropriating the land from an entire race, and from an individual. And I haven't heard any political rhetoric against the Zulu king from Ramaphosa, he seems to prefer targeting whites. That's what his politics are based on after all, it seems.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 26, 2018 at 12:12 PM.

I love the irony of how the biggest racists today are the "anti-racists", claiming "whites(or any other race) are on the second place" is like something out of WW2 propaganda film, like seriously? Of course a person who literally thinks that putting group of people on second place based on their race "gives hope" is a racist POS, whose opinion is worth nothing in regards to the topic. We are still waiting for you to provide us with a source that isn't some racist garbage about 'evil whites" and isn't directly link to South African regime or its sympathizers.

Translation- "America and Russia have a *WHITE* problem."

"there are too many white people left in the USA and Russia."

Actual overt fascists, neo-nazis, etc., in Russia and the USA are few and far between and are irrelevant to national politics.

Blog Entries

Ian Von Memerty gets it https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/opin.../#.WrknudHTWhA

It sounds like it should help people at the bottom – but it never has.

It sounds like it should right historical wrongs – it never has.

It sounds like it is empowering ordinary people – it never has.

I expected Malema to come out with this. He has been testing the waters with this subject for the last 18 months – ever since the EFF failed to grow substantially in the 2016 elections. As a “stunt” politician he has been looking for something worthy of headlines. And this makes for great headlines.
    But for Cyril Rhamaposa to send the country down this road, in the second week of his presidency, means that the days of the ANC trying to help black South Africans are well and truly over. Because now they are just trying to win black South African votes. Because this is indeed a saleable idea. And in politics that is often what works (just look at Trump’s immigrants being the cause of all US problems. Simple, saleable and completely senseless.) The fact that no-pay expropriation never works, causes untold harm and suffering on the very people who it claims to help is why the ANC has consistently voted against it.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    You're not prosecuted for legitimate self-defense. Your example only proves my point. Context and intent are extremely important.
    That wasn't the point. The point was that, good or bad, affirmative action is discrimination. Statements such as "I'm not being discriminated against because it's justified" are untrue. He IS being discriminated against, he's just okay with it.

Because the minority has significant capital and communal resources while the other doesn't.
    Is every single white person in south africa rich and powerful? Absolutely not. Even if the majority of them are, how does it justify applying the same policies to other people who might be living in complete poverty, but happen to share the same skintone? Why not base these policies on the individual's socio-economic position, rather than purely on the colour of their skin? Why is a poor white man less deserving of help than a poor black man?

As an example. Racism is not limited to race alone. That's a common misconception. Racism is largely a socio-historical construct that is capable of discriminating against any one group,not just racially. This is why there is strong criticism against Islamophobic rhetoric. It boils down to racism regarding religion, not just skin color.
    Except this doesn't fit your example, as members of the exact same religion who are citizens of Israel, such as Israeli-Arabs and Circassians are given equal rights to Israeli's (even enjoying affirmative action, sadly), and since it also applies to Christians and Samaritans. This is not a case of racism.

That's simply not true. Marginally taxing the richest part of society to uplift the poorest isn't going to make more poor. That's simply an argument of "welfare make people poor" which is neither proven nor substantial in current economic discourse.
    Can you stop assuming that every single white south african is rich? Why can a rich black guy enjoy the benefits of affirmative action, while a poor white guy is blocked from it?
    Uh no. We are redistributing resources from one part of society to another based on need. There's a difference. A criticism of land distribution will have to be a lot more nuanced than simply "white people are being oppressed".
    But why does this have to be about race? Why does a farm being owned by a white guy make you go "oh no! this must be amended! give it to some black guy!"
    Stop playing identity politics. Stop looking at what race owns what, because this will do nothing but further divide society and ruin the relation between the races. People are individuals, not colours.

Actually boet, "Boer" is a derogatory word in MY country. I live here and a dictionary meaning means nothing. It shows that farm murders are isolated and that even though EFF is 3rd largest party it is still a tiny minority. Not all blacks feel this way. Are all white Americans Trumplodytes and KKK members because a lunatic fringe supports KKK??? I think not and therefor your point is mute. Our parliament has approved of an investigation into land ownership by the Constitutional Court. The "At least for now" comment was made by Malema, the black equivalent of the KKK. He's not in power, his party is tiny, and our "regime" has banned the song "Kill the Boer".

Now, if all you foreigners will excuse me, I've better things to do than explain myself for the 100th time.
    Oh, lookie what a quick wikipedia check on the term yielded:
    During recent times, mainly during the apartheid reform and post-1994 eras, some white Afrikaans-speaking people, mainly with "conservative" political views and of Trekboer and Voortrekker descent, have chosen to be called "Boere", rather than "Afrikaners," to distinguish their identity.[15] They believe that many people of Voortrekker descent were not assimilated into what they see as the Cape-based Afrikaner identity. They suggest that this developed after the Second Anglo-Boer War and the subsequent establishment of the Union of South Africa in 1910.

The supporters of the "Boer" designation view the term "Afrikaner" as an artificial political label which usurped their history and culture, turning "Boer" achievements into "Afrikaner" achievements. They feel that the Western-Cape based Afrikaners – whose ancestors did not trek eastwards or northwards – took advantage of the republican Boers' destitution following the Anglo-Boer War. At that time, the Afrikaners attempted to assimilate the Boers into a new politically based cultural label as "Afrikaners".[18][19][20]In contemporary South Africa, Boer and Afrikaner have often been used interchangeably. The Boers are the smaller segment within the Afrikaner designation, as the Afrikaners of Cape Dutch origin are more numerous. Afrikaner directly translated means "African," and thus refers to all Afrikaans-speaking people in Africa who have their origins in the Cape Colony founded by Jan Van Riebeeck. Boer is the specific group within the larger Afrikaans-speaking population.[21]

It appears that some prefer the term Boer over afrikaner.

Dude, come on. The KKK has up to 8,000 members in a country of over 325 million people, while the EFF got over a million votes in a country of 55 million, equal to 6% of the votes. The percentage amongst blacks is obviously higher than that, so that's almost one in ten blacks that voted voted for EFF. Imagine if every tenth white guy in the USA was a KKK member.
    You're okay with turning a blind eye and ignoring this problem because it only affects the farmers and does not affect you personally. But in the words of Malema: yet.

An odoius sod. Mind you , see the third point below.

No, you have no genocide I concede that,
    Change the title then

Ybut at least admit you have a problem with black nationalists in SA, and if not why are these actions justified.
    Aren't you the person complaining about the recent ban on the importation of unwanted white nationalists to Britain?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    An odoius sod. Mind you , see the third point below.
    >
    Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    Dude, come on. The KKK has up to 8,000 members in a country of over 325 million people, while the EFF got over a million votes in a country of 55 million, equal to 6% of the votes. The percentage amongst blacks is obviously higher than that, so that's almost one in ten blacks that voted voted for EFF. Imagine if every tenth white guy in the USA was a KKK member. You're okay with turning a blind eye and ignoring this problem because it only affects the farmers and does not affect you personally.
    Change the title then
    >
    But in the words of Malema: yet.
    Aren't you the person complaining about the recent ban on the importation of unwanted white nationalists to Britain?
    Lauren Southern is not a white nationalist, a Nazi, or a terrorist, and you've only proved you have no idea what any of those are, as well as diluting those words to the point that it simply doesn't carry the same weight anymore, like many other leftists on this forum. Lauren Southern is not calling or inciting violence against others, Julius Malema is, and the ANC to an extent to actually agreeing to his motion for racist land theft. Malema is a black nationalist, Southern is not a white nationalist, she has a black boyfriend for Pete's sake.

Replace the word 'Boer' with 'Jew' in any one of Malema's speeches, and maybe then you've found your Nazis. Nazis that the ANC are perfectly happy to work with to take people's property based on their skin colour. Your post has contributed nothing to this thread, other than display your wilful ignorance of the PERSECUTION of white farmers in South Africa, only because of something their ancestors did 100, 200 years ago.

>Lauren Southern is not a white nationalist, a Nazi, or a terrorist, and you've only proved you have no idea what any of those are, as well as diluting those words to the point that it simply doesn't carry the same weight anymore, like many other leftists on this forum. Lauren Southern is not calling or inciting violence against others, Julius Malema is, and the ANC to an extent to actually agreeing to his motion for racist land theft. Malema is a black nationalist, Southern is not a white nationalist, she has a black boyfriend for Pete's sake..
    And the other banned people you failed to mention, Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone, and Lutz Bachmann.

As for Nazibabe, as I proved her links to someone involved with Britain First, one of Britain's more extreme violent racist groups, an inspiration to the man who killed Jo Cox. Camera doesn't lie A reputable person would have shunned them. Oh she has a black boyfreind , does he have to to like Pakistanis. Is that what melanin does? When has Julius Malema tried to excercise his right of 'free speech ' in the UK? You moan about the so-called right for racists to cause mayhem in the UK then on another thread you whing about another, black racist excercising his 'free speech' in his own back yard. I would like to see some consistency here. Racist dialogue should be stomped everywhere, not just when ANC members excercise it.

You have openly admitted the obvious , there is no genocide, now stop ripping off the forum with your flaming and post the proper title, that any reasonable person can agree on, that the land policy is racist.

Blog Entries

Default Re: South Africa Boer Farm Murders and Land Theft: Australia offers Fast-Track Visa for Afrikaners, ANC Demands Retraction

When Lauren Southern says 'cut the threat of blackness' only then will I change my opinion. Why should racist dialogue be stomped out mongrel? I'm talking about proven incitement to violence.

post the proper title
    Happy? Now we can talk about the epidemic of farm murders and how many rural South Africans feel left behind by the government, which for example de-commissioned the commando programme that used to protect them.