Thread: omfg

Default omfg

I installed a the latest beta for Darth and started a game as Milan on VH/VH thinkin it was going to be a cake walk and I planned on expanding into the Mediterranean by taking Corsica and Sardinia then right when my army is at their door Sicily pops out of nowhere and sieges Genoa and I beat them off and went for an undefended Naples and sieged and the pope threatened to excommunicate me but I took it anyway, then Venice & HRE who are allied siege Milan and I'm like "WTF!" cause I just beat back Sicily and I'm overstretched with my army in Naples then Sicily reappears and sieges Genoa again and take it w/o my army so I move from Naples and take the rest of Sicily then Sicily is ended when the Genoese rebel and claim the city for their own and HRE & Venice keep attacking Milan together and I don't know and I'M FREAKING OUT!......

Good campaign AI.

Average British Student

Default Re: omfg

Did you use my attachment in open source or just open source 8 because sounds like download and installed my zip

This happens with Darth campaign/diplomacy AI...will fix a special standalone version soon.

It is a tested solid version by now.

When you play as Milan you always get attacked by Sicily in the beginning. But in my three Milan campaigns I haven't got attacked by Venice and HRE. But the Moors are very attack-happy and often come with soldiers in ships. So far in my Milan campaign I've noticed a good navy is better than a land army 'couse all attacks come from the sea, which is a good thing when you think of vanilla when they never moved their troops in ships.

"Arrows with fire fly through the air touching houses and shields,
    The Vikings can feel victory is near as the enemy headlessly flees"