Hi. I'm starting and leading a small Hearts of Iron modding Team. I'm looking for new members. You don't even know how to make mods! We're looking for people to develop the lore and develop the mod. I'd love to see some of you around!

Before I leave this post, let me tell you about our first mod!

Alternate Balkans
What is it?
Alternate Balkans is a mod being developed by the Logical Raven Development Team, run by Brave, Big Dig Rick, and Rudyon. It is a mod where the Balkans have been changed starting around before The Great War.
What are you adding/What have you added?
We’ve added new states (Listed below).We’ve changed the borders of the following countries.
-Bulgaria-Romania-Austria-Hungary-Albania-Italy-Greece (Affected by Bulgaria’s Changes)-Turkey (Affected by Italy & Bulgaria’s Changes)-Poland (Affected by Romania’s Changes)
We’ve also added countries such as the following.
-Bosnia-Croatia-Slovenia-Serbia
We’re going to add custom focus trees for all the listed countries above.We’ll be changing the focus trees for these following countries.
-Germany-Soviet Union-Italy-Any countries listed above in border changes
We’ve added a new ideology, Monarchism.
What’s the lore?We go much more in depth, however here’s the shorter version.
In 1878 a congress, held in Berlin, was created to make the Balkans into a organized stable region in Europe. This congress was very ineffective in creating a stable Balkans. The first Balkan war started in 1912. Started by The Tsardom of Bulgaria and the Ottomans. The Second Balkan war was started by Bulgaria when they declared war on their previous allies who took land that Bulgaria sought to be theirs. Bulgaria was secretly supported by Austria-Hungary and The German Empire. This war ended with Serbia, Greece and Romania giving lands to Bulgaria.During the Great War Bulgaria joined the Central Powers but was mostly forgotten about during the Treaty of Versailles: however The Ottomans and Austria-Hungary were now dissolved. In Austria many parts of the land in the East were given to Romania. Czech lands were kept with the Austrians but Hungary got Slovakia.After the Great War Bulgaria, which was in debt due to the Treaty of Versailles, tried and succeeded to create an industrial nation. However the Balkans became unstable. Many Balkan nations started to have a rivalry. Fear of the Communism from Russia grew. Many balkan people started uprisings. The response of non-communists sparked a new ideology in the region: fascism. Both ideologies grew in the region along with small pockets of Democracy. Bulgaria started to become much more aggressive in the region. They managed to survive the Treaty of Versailles with only debt. They were able to keep their large army unlike the other former Central Powers. Italy quickly saw an opportunity to attack a weak new Turkish Republic and was able to secure land in Southern Turkey. As well during this time small wars were fought such as the Bosnian-Croatian war of 1921.
How do I join the Logical Raven Team?
To join the Logical Raven Development team you will need to join our Discord & Trello. We’re looking for more people to create lore for the mod, to create events and national focuses, and to do general things throughout the mod.
Discord:https://discord.gg/fhsWNnd