Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [HS] War for Britannia

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Default Re: [HS] War for Britannia

Up tomorrow.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

I'm extremely busy nowadays and as I can't keep up with the amount of hotseats I have and my personal life, I'm slowly gonna drop a few hotseats in order to I can keep up with the rest. That being said I'm dropping from this hotseat, my apologies.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Has this died off?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

We don't have an admin, and we don't have a norwegian player either

With me doing some work, archiving, trying to recruit players, I won't say this should be closed down, but something should be done. Is the password thing with Housestark sorted?

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

I am the new admin, and have the password. I'll try to fix a new player and get this going again
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

thank you boosty

Haven't found any replacements, so i will sub tomorrow. Tho i wont play many manual battles
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

I'm sorry to say that I will break all of your dreams as the admin password i got didnt work... I have contacted HouseStark in hope that he tells me. As Athlestone is on vacation i wont ask him about it atm. We could possibly declare a winner (i havent seen the map or any statistics), or we could possibly start it all over. I will leave it to you.

-Stannis Baratheon

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

I was messaged despite not actually being in this hotseat anymore. For what little it's worth, I'll comment anyways.

I'd call it an end/restart based on actual player input if, and only if, after a week or so of allowing everyone to get back from vacation (have you harassed Athles on discord? His vacation is barely noticeable there for me >.>) you end up unable to get a working password. But priority one I'd say is a wait for that week or so for the appropriate stuff to come up, unless the players just don't like the game anyways and want to start over.
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; July 10, 2018 at 06:38 AM.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

A winner is definetly not something we can declare based on the map.

We'll see if HouseStark answers or Athelstan can say something. Until that, we wait a tiny bit more.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

As far as I remember I was enjoying the HS. I'd say we wait to see if we can get the password somewhere, and if that doesn't work, we could start a new HS (either the same scenario or a bit different). I'm going on a holiday from the 9th until the 23rd of July though.

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I agree with arbo we can just wait as we've waited this long why not some more and declaring winner is not an option unless we consider the skill difference as the big players are really just arbo, me, and somewhat Scotland.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Let's wait and see what happens.

^^ yeah dont mind keeping it on pause for now
    Last edited by ScotlandIsBest; July 06, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

Then we will wait

-Stannis Baratheon

Ive found a replacement for Hannibal, but we still lack the admin password. Hopefully, we will get it soon

-Stannis Baratheon

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

This hotseat will be archived as restarting it seems impossible, as the admin pass might have been lost.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123