Thread: The King and the Warlord - Belegar Ironhammer, Roleplaying (Youtube Series)

Default The King and the Warlord - Belegar Ironhammer, Roleplaying (Youtube Series)

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The King and the Warlord - Belegar Ironhammer, Roleplaying (Youtube Series)

Thanks for posting the link, HoundEFU.

And welcome to the Writers' Study!

I hope you'll be able to find some things that interest you here, either to read or to watch, as well as posting your own AARs.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: The King and the Warlord - Belegar Ironhammer, Roleplaying (Youtube Series)

Welcome! I like the way that you introduce Belegar's background and his thinking about his options in relation to research and building at Karak Izor. You use visuals well in battle, for example I like the way that make it easy to follow the tactics of both sides (such as the spiders attempting to flank the dwarves) and you zoom in to show the close combat while also zooming out to show important actions, such as the ranged fire at 11:00.

This looks like an enjoyment campaign, enriched by roleplaying. As Caillagh said, you could have a look around at the other AARs and Creative Writing here. Posting on other AARs and Creative Writing can be a way to encourage others to comment on your AAR, particularly if you add a link to your AAR in your signature. Posting on other tales would hep you to reach 25 posts more quickly. With 25 posts, you will be able to edit your own posts. This would enable you, for example, to add [youtube] [/youtube] tags before and after the link to your video above. Posting on other people's writing would also be a way to introduce yourself to the community here.
    Last edited by Alwyn; March 11, 2018 at 03:06 AM.