Thread: Synergies

Default Synergies

Hi there,

Just letting you know I'm playing the latest V38 and it plays so much better than the prior version. No lag or crashes - just still trying to work out building synergies and the whole multiple towns in a province scenario.

One thing I noticed - a large farm village increases building cost +25% but an urban town decreases building costs by -10% does that mean average building costs in the whole province mean buildings will cost +15% above normal? If so, does it make sense to specialize the whole province and make all castle towns Urban Towns if I want to create a money generating province as the effects seem to contradict rather than complement each other in some cases?

Default Re: Synergies

Hello Fredz. I know the lack of lines may confuse some people, but every single castle is a town itself and it's not affected by sorruonding castles other than unrest. Lines needs to be done manually and it takes time so i avoided the task. It's possible to add some correlation between towns but it would be a little complex and annoying since would require events.

Default Re: Synergies

Awesome - knowing this will completely govern how I build these towns. So by proxy, the 'neighboring' bonuses literally are only effective for every other region that yours touches by border yes?