Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [The Elder Scrolls - Unofficial Patch 1.42] TES Newbloods V

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Default Re: [TES NB HS] TES Newbloods V - Morrowind (Unofficial) - HOUSE HLAALU OPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Giagos View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/szl5jh...V_Dagoth_5.sav To our most busy admin with much love
    Thanks, could use some these days...

Empire up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/5qf32j...V_Empire_6.sav
    Last edited by Jadli; May 12, 2018 at 07:29 AM.

Default Re: [TES NB HS] TES Newbloods V - Morrowind (Unofficial) - HOUSE HLAALU OPEN!

I have family stuff going on so I can not do the hotseat. I am dropping it, goodbye.
    Last edited by GedweyGarm; May 14, 2018 at 01:09 AM.

In lieu of all the dropping may I suggest we first try and fill Redoran and Empire and basically turn Hlaalu into a puppet of Dagoth (which it already kinda is since it would be ridiculous for Jadli to fight himself)?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurane Waters View Post
    In lieu of all the dropping may I suggest we first try and fill Redoran and Empire and basically turn Hlaalu into a puppet of Dagoth (which it already kinda is since it would be ridiculous for Jadli to fight himself)?
    I second this

Gaming Emeritus

Ill turn Hlaalu AI I guess, so they ll be eventually taken nout. No point in so many open factions. Finding new newbloods is not exactly easy, so might not happen any time soon. Both Redoran and Empire have been pretty much neutral to all the stuff, so I think a turn or two of them being subbed will not hurt that much, and in the meantime Ill likely find someone. Thus, Ill sub The Empire later today unless there are objections....

I mean the empire was gearing up to push back dagoth anyway you can do that (atleast try and take back caldera)?

Gaming Emeritus

uhm, Caldera is pretty much impossible to take for the imperial forces, due to that fort. But Ill try some things... I suppose Ill push back a bit with Dagoth, before we get properly going again

EDIT

Tribunal up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/3alqwc...Tribunal_6.sav

Dagoth fort under siege!
    Last edited by Jadli; May 15, 2018 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    uhm, Caldera is pretty much impossible to take for the imperial forces, due to that fort. But Ill try some things... I suppose Ill push back a bit with Dagoth, before we get properly going again

EDIT

Tribunal up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/3alqwc...Tribunal_6.sav

Dagoth fort under siege!
    Great, thanks for trying to make the best of a messy situation Jadli

REDBOOSTY's Avatar Ducenarius

If Jadli is cool with it i can take a faction, despite the fact that I'm in TESNB IV
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Gaming Emeritus

The bigger issue than that you are in TES NB IV is the fact you are definitely not a newblood... Will see about that, PMed some people...

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    The bigger issue than that you are in TES NB IV is the fact you are definitely not a newblood... Will see about that, PMed some people...
    It's cool with me. I d rather have credibility than redused difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Giagos View Post
    It's cool with me. I d rather have credibility than redused difficulty.
    Same

Turelek's Avatar Libertus

Sorry for taking so long, Redoran is up now.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aju8GWxFRpPLkSBm3K6ZnD-sa3ug

Gaming Emeritus

So Jadli, seems that some of the players aren't against it. I can play within these regulations: 1. Can't win this HS. 2. Can't do any major diplomacy. 3. Won't play my best/playing as subbing.
    "I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty"

-Stannis Baratheon

Gaming Emeritus

Alright, you will have Empire. Thank you for joining .

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e78x34...V_Dagoth_6.sav Great house Hlaalu is gone. Dagoth's turn to play and face defeat.

Gaming Emeritus

Dagoth subbed. Cleared imperial save sent to REDBOOSTY

-Stannis Baratheon