Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [CURRENT RELEASE] WTW 1.0 BETA DOWNLOAD

Crociato78's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: [CURRENT RELEASE] WTW 1.0 BETA DOWNLOAD

Hallelujah! After many years we have a version to download! It was from 2012 that I was waiting to download it! I already have white hats!

Apart from the jokes! Congratulations to the whole team for the great work!

Crociato78's Avatar Campidoctor

Hello everyone!

I'm going to make some changes to the faces of the units.

I want to add different faces to make each unit with different and not all the same faces.

In the future I want to make changes and additions in clothing and helmets.

I am getting an error when running the exe or bat file: "kingdoms.exe not found". I only have one exe medieval2.exe but I do have the Kingdoms expansion too, they are just launched with the appropriate argument: "xxxxxxx\medieval2.exe" --features.mod=mods/americas. Can I run it the same way with --features.mod=mods/WTW? Will that work? What should I do?

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

I haven't bothered checking in here for a very long time, about a year I think, so I guess a congratulations are in order for the WTW team for finally releasing this mod. I am worried about the lackluster response here, though. It appears that most of your fan base has vanished over the years, while waiting for the mod. Still, better late than never!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I haven't bothered checking in here for a very long time, about a year I think, so I guess a congratulations are in order for the WTW team for finally releasing this mod. I am worried about the lackluster response here, though. It appears that most of your fan base has vanished over the years, while waiting for the mod. Still, better late than never!
    It's an unfortunate reality of modding. Whether it's fair or not, people expect things in a time frame that each person feels is reasonable. If there's long hiatuses (hiatusi?), then only the real addicts stick around (I have a problem). I only saw the Beta release because SoulGames' playthrough popped up on my YouTube. Otherwise it could have been quite some time before I checked of my own accord. I always come back though because in particular the strategy scene has been lackluster from the AAA devs. Just nothing has come out to pull my wallet out since Battle for Middle Earth 2. Total War, BFME and the C&C series used to be my bread and butter but they're dead in the water to me. So I support my Indie Devs modding my M2TW . If EA's mobile phone app is the future of strategy gaming then I will probably just quit gaming altogether. Or invent a time machine and go back to 2006.

Oh yea. Thanks for mod release guys!

I am enjoying with him like never. Thank you very much!
    (from Spain)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2