Redboosty - HRE

RedStar - Teutonic Order
    Paladinbob - Poland
    Saleska - Denmark
    HouseStarkFTW - Novgorod
    Celival - Lithuania

Rules (by Celival)

General rules:
    - The time to play your turn is 24h. If you need or want an extension you can get one from the admin. The admin can give 24/48h extension if needed or wanted.
    - No exploits or bugs like: movement bug, naval attack spam etc.
    - Tricks like: denying units retreat are allowed and agent stomping as well.

Military rules:
    - Players cannot attack/enter lands of those players who have not yet played their turn for the first time in the hotseat.
    - Battles can be played manually or be auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    - You are not allowed to post a losing Naval Battle.
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    - Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces - At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.

Agent rules:
    - You are not allowed to recruit spies, because Teutonic order can't either.
    - You are not allowed to recruit assassins as well, for the above reason.
    - Princesses are not allowed to marry(steal) other factions family member.
    - Merchants need 50% to acquire other merchant's assets, which is only allowed in your and rebel regions.

Settlements rules:
    - When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Destroying buildings is not allowed in these 3 situations:
    The settlement is under siege
    A far superior army is one turn away from the settlement. (exception: your starting regions)
    You have not yet held that settlement for 3 turns

- You are not allowed to exterminate settlements

ArBo's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Teutonic HS] Wars of Religion

This Hotseat is being continued from another forum (http://twhotseats.forumotion.eu/t90-wor-save-thread for saves and pics).

Latest save: TO - https://www.dropbox.com/s/pg9vd229zl...er_T2.sav?dl=0

Sorry guys, I have a lot of stuff to do IRL By tomorrow I will decide whether I'm staying in this HS or leaving it...
    Last edited by ★RedStar★; March 09, 2018 at 01:51 AM.

I presume that this hotseat is cancelled and can be shelfed? as no reply from *redstar* or others after a week[and no turns for around 2 weeks]? Shall we archive this one ?

ArBo's Avatar Senator

No, I contacted RedStar and he said he'd continue. He told me he'd have his turn up today.

kk cool [bows]

Last edited by ★RedStar★; March 16, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

It has been a full week since the last movement...did Redstar notify Celival ? Or is it Celival has just not done the turn?

Any time now

Then please archive this thread asap.

Arbo told Athlestan athlestan did not respond as far i know