Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WTW 1.0 (Beta) Bug Reports

Seki's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: WTW 1.0 (Beta) Bug Reports

I made unit info cards for the Nights Watch, hungary.zip , i hope you like them, if not tell me witch one you don't like and i will change it.
    P.S. The unit card for the Recruit Swordsmen is generic Rome I peasant, there is a unit card for them but it is spelled wrong, just change #Recruits_Swordmen to #Recruits_Swordman.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

thanks! will add it to the first patch, well, somewhen

Seki's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    thanks! will add it to the first patch, well, somewhen
    If you want, i can make more, there are a few units that need ui and ui_info cards, like:
    -Guards of the Rock
    -Carannogmen
    -All the Faith Militant units
    -Wildfire trebuchet
    Notify me if you find any other unit.

Seki's Avatar Laetus

Here it is Unit Cards.zip.
    Lannister HHG, all the Faith Militant and Crannogmen unit info card.
    Next are the regular ui cards for the Faith Militant, but that will have to wait a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Seki View Post
    I made unit info cards for the Nights Watch, hungary.zip , i hope you like them, if not tell me witch one you don't like and i will change it.
    P.S. The unit card for the Recruit Swordsmen is generic Rome I peasant, there is a unit card for them but it is spelled wrong, just change #Recruits_Swordmen to #Recruits_Swordman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seki View Post
    Here it is Unit Cards.zip.
    Lannister HHG, all the Faith Militant and Crannogmen unit info card.
    Next are the regular ui cards for the Faith Militant, but that will have to wait a few days.

Excellent work Seki

Seki's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Pyres Δt Varanasi View Post
    Excellent work Seki
    Thank you very much Pyres, this is just my small contribution to this mod

PeaMan's Avatar Winter Is Coming

Good work indeed +rep

Seki's Avatar Laetus

The ui unit cards for the Faith Militant and Lyseni Sellsails are done, Faith_Militant_And_Sellsails.zip.

NOTE: I made three unit_info cards for the Sellsails, and i didn't make a unit card for the wildfire trebuchet , i would recommend using the vanilla trebuchet unit card.

P.S. PeaMan thank you for the +rep

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Some things related to the scripted recruitment I noticed when editing a bit for hotseats...

-Governor Trait for Sisterton is called "Lord_Sisteron", while in the script it is referred to as "Lord_Sisterton".
    -There is an issue for King's Landing, in one of them is switched "HasAncType" with "Trait" if I rembmber correctly, or somth like that.
    -Castellans dont allow you to recruit in capitals, as in the script it says "HasAncType castellan_stark", but all castelan ancillaries have type "office"

Also, I think more units should have free upkeep, but I guess that is just my personal preference...

Anyway, amazing work

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

Quote Originally Posted by Korpskog View Post
    You are using the script which only enables you to recruit with Lord of a settlement present. To disable you need to do so when geting the message on turn 1.
    No

1) It affects random settlements REGARDLESS if a Lord is present or not.
    2) It affects buildings too.

You literally can't select anything in those cities/castles. It is a bug, it's that simple.
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    No

1) It affects random settlements REGARDLESS if a Lord is present or not.
    2) It affects buildings too.

You literally can't select anything in those cities/castles. It is a bug, it's that simple.
    Thats how it is intended. You can govern settlements only when a governor of that very settlement (lord, heir, claimant) is in it, it is not random. It always takes effect on the next turn, not the same one you put him/her inside the settlement. Sometimes it is not working when it should, when for example a lord of that settlement doesnt have the governor trait by mistake, or when there there is an error in the scripts for a settlement (as for example those I mentioned before), but the mechanic itself is working.
    Last edited by Jadli; April 04, 2018 at 03:43 AM.

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

Quote Originally Posted by Jadli View Post
    Thats how it is intended. You can govern settlements only when a governor of that very settlement (lord, heir, claimant) is in it, it is not random. It always takes effect on the next turn, not the same one you put him/her inside the settlement. Sometimes it is not working when it should, when for example a lord of that settlement doesnt have the governor trait by mistake, or when there there is an error in the scripts for a settlement (as for example those I mentioned before), but the mechanic itself is working.
    Ok, I get it. Then the actual bug is that in some cases, it doesn't work even when lords are present.
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

My game crashes when I go to do custom battle or a battle in the campaign. I am using a non-steam version of the game.

Domesticus
    Last edited by Crociato78; May 20, 2018 at 04:11 PM.

Domesticus

In the EDU file not all units of the crossbowmen have stat_pri_attr ap, is it a forgetfulness?

Just out of curiosity, are the Lannister Guards of the Rock suppose to be Spear units? Cause in the preview on Modb they look like sword units?

And aren't they suppose to be the "elite" unit of the Lannister faction, maybe I was using them wrong but they didn't seem to great when I was using them. Not trying to put down this mod by any means. I absolutely love it, since I found out about this beta a few days ago this is all i've been doing with my vacation time ha. Just wanted to ask about this unit.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Redneckk View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are the Lannister Guards of the Rock suppose to be Spear units? Cause in the preview on Modb they look like sword units?
    The Lannister Guards of the Rock unit uses both the spear and the sword.

Hey guys, has anyone else ran into the bug where the characters start to rapidly age? I think it starts around turn 100 but I'm not sure. Also I've ran into the bug where my princess marries a faction leader but doesn't actually marry him (she stays on the map and the general doesn't show up in my family tree), also most princesses don't show on the strat map when they come of age, causing me to forget about them until the notification that they're "past child bearing age" pops up. If anyone knows how to fix these issues help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi guys, I'm very happy to report a bug. I know how annoying they are but the need to be handled.
    I'm playing hotseat campaign Arryn & Tully. I'm unable to recruit and construct anything in Fairmarket. The governor is present and he is the Lord of Fairmarket, also he is sitting there from the start of the campaign.
    I was experiencing similar probllem in other settlements. My companion for hotseat game also had same problem in few settlements. If you would like more in depth report please let me know.

WTW.system.log.txt

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast