I recently have developed an interest for the Great War mod on Napoleon: Total War. Upon downloading, everything went fine. I could transport and relocate files with ease. My source and way of downloading the mod told me not to use the launcher since it was "glitchy" and incredibly laggy. He had told the audience to use another form of launcher- Mitch's Mod Manager, or ModManager. He told the audience to make sure to use and download the 2.0 version. Since I could not download it, I decided to use the 3.0 version. Upon attempting to run it, it gave me an error, along with a long string of text in a "detail" tab drop down, all of it completely foreign to me since I don't know too much about computers and files. When I eventually open it and press continue, disregarding the error, I find myself unable to change the game selected (stuck on Attila) and if I attempt to launch it, it just crashes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tl;dr, my ModManager ver 3.0 won't work, does anyone know why and how to fix it?