Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SS 1v1v1] Mith v Mergor v Celi

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: [SS 1v1v1] Mith v Mergor v Celi

Sorry chaps, but with Mergor's recent turn, it makes my position in the HS pretty untenable. With no ports in the Med I have no chance of fighting Sicily, whilst with a single port and a fleet outnumbered 3:1 in the North Sea I have no chance of launching an attack on England. Therefore, I would just be a bystander in this HS, wrangling back control of Rheims xD, it would slow down this HS greatly and so I think it best that they are turned AI. I gave it a good go and can't say I did anything wrong, so I'm pretty happy with what I've done. Should be an interesting 1v1 with a landgrab for Germany however! GG

However, if you would like me to stay on to stopa landgrab of Germany then let me know. I'm happy to do so!
    Last edited by Dr Mac; April 21, 2018 at 03:41 PM.

Mergor's Avatar T H E | G O R

Do stay, I'm just starting the fight with Sicily, so we'll have another faction to worry about. You won't get steamrolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergor View Post
    Do stay, I'm just starting the fight with Sicily, so we'll have another faction to worry about. You won't get steamrolled.
    Well, I'm just killing the both of you.

/ Fun intensifies.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

It seems the other players want you to stay, Mac

Indeed we do, Dr Mac is needed and no pushover. Besides:

Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

OK, I shall fight tot he very last man (This HS is appropriately named xD).

Need stuff checked by admin before I psot my turn. Apologies about the delay.
    Last edited by Dr Mac; April 23, 2018 at 05:56 PM.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

You still have a day, plenty of time - to get out of control!

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Sicily up. Will post screens later on.
    Attached Files Attached Files

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9zdch8

Recaptured Rheims, Burgos, captured Clermont, defeated hidden catapult in the woods

Seems I forgot to upload here, so here you have the screens and my turn that has already been played by Mergor whom needs to screen battles:

In response to the treacherous attack upon our people, the killing of those far your betters:
    We have slaughtered near a thousand English and driven them out of Castile, know your place.

You bring this upon yourself England, this is but a taste of what is to come.

Zaragoza retaken, Brugos and Toledo captured with the Spanish immediately suing for peace ( knowing their place ).

Kill Count

We mourn that the two thousand good men of Sissy have fallen, pledging that thousands more of our enemies shall fall before the coming genocide of their vile people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JusticeFor.jpg   zar.jpg   Odds.jpg   OddWin.jpg  

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Sorry gents, here is the save. Don't think it will affect much of whaat happened in Iberia above though ^^. I should have let you know I was away!

Here we advance on Paris in the first offensive move (and perhaps the last) of my war with die Englisch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg   002.jpg  
    Last edited by Dr Mac; May 04, 2018 at 06:39 AM.

Last edited by Mergor; May 12, 2018 at 04:14 PM.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Apologies for the delay. Been a hectic week.
    Last edited by Dr Mac; May 23, 2018 at 12:19 PM.

Aye, I've kept ppl informed but we need to stop being constantly late with the turns.

So, the germans march on Marsielles again...
    We said we'd kill their emperor should they dare to do so.

Thus, the Emperor has been slain along with his men and the several thousand Germans protecting their heartlands from our retribution.

Kill Count

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails herpy.jpg   Derpy.jpg   Terp.jpg  
    Last edited by Mithridate; May 24, 2018 at 06:01 PM.

I will be a bit late

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wg2121

defeated two sicilian ships, no pics needed I think.

Dr Mac is late - he has not forgotten, but been busy with the end of the current world.

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

Mith u. Will post screens tomorrow of battles v England

This is going to be a big turn, many men shall lay down their lives for the cause.

Read this, it's quite relevant:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Profound indeed... Worthy sacrifices, blood to be repaid tenfold.

Many brave citizens lay down their lives this day, to keep their homelands safe and secure.
    The Alps shall contain us no longer, we stand at the walls of Salzburg. Within reach of Nuremburgt itself.

No mercy to be shown, just as there can be none within Iberia - Lisbon is about to fall and with it, the last hope of an English foothold in Iberia proper.

We have had enough of these incursions, we shall tolerate no more.
    The invasion of Germany has begun, the land shall be cleansed.

German or English alike - your end is neigh.

Kill Count
    7032 ( yes I even counted the filthy spy^^ )

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ss1.jpg   ss2.jpg   ss3.jpg   ss4.jpg   ss5.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast