Thread: Hates Easterners

Default Hates Easterners

What factions are considered easterners? I am getting a loyalty hit, and I have no treaties with any factions whose culture matches the icon next to this trait. Are there others that are considered eastern but have a different culture icon?

Default Re: Hates Easterners

African tribes are considered easterners too I think.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Cidalsleepwalker View Post
    What factions are considered easterners? I am getting a loyalty hit, and I have no treaties with any factions whose culture matches the icon next to this trait. Are there others that are considered eastern but have a different culture icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dardo21 View Post
    African tribes are considered easterners too I think.
    Not sure. I'll have to check that later.

Its probably based on overall culture rather than subculture. There are only 4 cultures in the game: Roman, Hellenic, Eastern, Barbarian.

I would have to check if thats the case, but a lot of the political stuff is scripted into the game rather than being in the tables.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Really interesting question. I always thought it was only for persian like factions.
    A quick way to check is go and do some diplo stuff with pesians, nomads and arabians and see wich one gives youo the penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    Really interesting question. I always thought it was only for persian like factions.
    A quick way to check is go and do some diplo stuff with pesians, nomads and arabians and see wich one gives youo the penalty.
    I have tried this already to an extent, but I'm trying not to kill my diplomatic relations. Not wanting to end more treaties is the reason I asked.

Just save your game and do the tests, then whenever you find your answer just load your saved game again.