Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Results 201 to 211 of 211

Thread: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

  1. #201

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it untrue. I provided you with plenty of peer-reviewed papers. Do you believe in evolution? Genetics? If yes, then this is nothing but the logical progression. All you're doing here is jamming your fingers into your ears and screaming "LALALALA!!!". As for Rushton, he was probably referring to consanguineous marriages. Inbreeding is a huge problem in Islamic countries.



    Congo was an exception, not the rule. For example, South Africa has taken a turn for the worse since apartheid was ended (worse for blacks too). As for Ethiopia, it was occupied by the Italians, even if that was only very briefly.




    I'm starting to think you're trolling. How can you accuse others of writing lazy posts, when what you post is incoherent, unsourced nonsense? Also, yes, there is a lot of diversity within the black race, so what? That doesn't contradict anything any of us have said here. I mean there is a great deal of genetic diversity between different amphibians. Does that mean they're not amphibians? Of course not, such a conclusion would be silly
    Post this quack science all you like, It still isn't valid, after all there are people who swear astrology works and there are people who make a living exploiting the sad dupes that beleive in it.

    Rushton meant what he said. What were the marriage arrangements of Muslims before Islam? Exactly the same as it was afterwards, very similar to their Byzantine and Catholic neighbours. No he was simply cashing in because the racists during thast period were trying to pretend they were only against Islam, not black/Chinese/Pakistani or other people. As they say, Islam is not a race, unless you shoot Sikhs on the offchance they could be muslim.

    You say Africans aren't very intelligent but you have no facts to back that up. For a kick off there is no such nation as Africa, no such race as African, not such culture as African It must house at least a few hundred cultures and peoples. If recollection is correct Ethiopia alone accomodates 90 languages. If race scientists were that brilliant why don't they know this? Because they are as dumb as bricks. And if their research is to be analysed another way, they also have small dicks.

    South Africa turned out for the worst because it was Marxist. The demographics of the country did no change one bit. The Congo was not the exception The Germans almost wiped out the Herero people, how is genocide good for a people? Afrikaners, yes they are African too, were placed in concentration camps. The French conquest of Algeria cost 825,000 indigenous lives.The French expedition through the Sudan lost its way and became genocidal. And there was the treatment of Kenyans following the Mau -Mau rebellion. That's not forgetting institutionalised discrimination and a deliberate policy of excluding some peoples from secondary education and managerial positions and professions. You obviously know nothing of colonial history, take your fake race science to Thema Devia , so we can discuss this issue properly.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 17, 2018 at 02:05 AM. Reason: continuity
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  2. #202
    Princess Thunderballs
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,237

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Please refrain from posting in a manner that creates an inhospitable environment for discussion - this includes posts that advocate violence.

  3. #203

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Post this quack science all you like, It still isn't valid, after all there are people who swear astrology works and there are people who make a living exploiting the sad dupes that beleive in it.
    And how many peer reviewed papers are there about astrology?
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Rushton meant what he said. What were the marriage arrangements of Muslims before Islam? Exactly the same as it was afterwards, very similar to their Byzantine and Catholic neighbours. No he was simply cashing in because the racists during thast period were trying to pretend they were only against Islam, not black/Chinese/Pakistani or other people. As they say, Islam is not a race, unless you shoot Sikhs on the offchance they could be muslim.
    Cousin marriage is usually frowned upon. Except in Islam. This is because prophet Muhammad married his 6 year old cousin, Aisha. Which is why marrying one's cousin is a widespread practice in Islamic countries, as proven by the map I provided in my previous post.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You say Africans aren't very intelligent but you have no facts to back that up. For a kick off there is no such nation as Africa, no such race as African, not such culture as African It must house at least a few hundred cultures and peoples. If recollection is correct Ethiopia alone accomodates 90 languages. If race scientists were that brilliant why don't they know this? Because they are as dumb as bricks. And if their research is to be analysed another way, they also have small dicks.
    We already went over the diversity thing. Yes, there is a lot of diversity among blacks. So what? They're still black. According to the highest figures available, the average IQ for Sub-Saharan Africans is about 82 (Witcherts et al.). Those high estimates can be considered racist though, given that they suggest a genetic cause (other estimates put Sub-Saharan African IQ at around 70)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    South Africa turned out for the worst because it was Marxist. The demographics of the country did no change one bit. The Congo was not the exception The Germans almost wiped out the Herero people, how is genocide good for a people? Afrikaners, yes they are African too, were placed in concentration camps. The French conquest of Algeria cost 825,000 indigenous lives.The French expedition through the Sudan lost its way and became genocidal. And there was the treatment of Kenyans following the Mau -Mau rebellion. That's not forgetting institutionalised discrimination and a deliberate policy of excluding some peoples from secondary education and managerial positions and professions. You obviously know nothing of colonial history, take your fake race science to Thema Devia , so we can discuss this issue properly.
    Yes, Europeans conquered those lands. It doesn't change what I said, more heavily colonized countries tended to be economically better off.

    We're starting to go in circles, aren't we? You're simply denying reality, aren't you?
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 17, 2018 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Hate-speech/name-calling removed.

  4. #204

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    And how many peer reviewed papers are there about astrology?
    I could imagine , like race scientists that they peer review eachothers nonsense. Astrology however isn't intended to do harm. Neither do its leading lights hold secret conferences with the far-right and holocaust deniers.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Cousin marriage is usually frowned upon. Except in Islam. This is because prophet Muhammad married his 6 year old cousin, Aisha. Which is why marrying one's cousin is a widespread practice in Islamic countries, as proven by the map I provided in my previous post.
    Cousin marriage is not a tenet of Islam. Its a cultural /social trait spead through many cultures including Western ones, throughout history., the Victorian bloodline being a notorious example. Victoria herself married her cousin Albert.She wasn't a Muslim , oh I don't know though, Al-Bert?. It is about maintaining the bloodline, ironically something racists bang on about. This is Darwins way of telling you that racism sucks. Humans like most lifeforms are designed to be as diverse as possible.


    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    We already went over the diversity thing. Yes, there is a lot of diversity among blacks. So what? They're still black. According to the highest figures available, the average IQ for Sub-Saharan Africans is about 82 (Witcherts et al.). Those high estimates can be considered racist though, given that they suggest a genetic cause (other estimates put Sub-Saharan African IQ at around 70).
    Racist bollocks. They are truly physically, culturally and linguistically different and they live on a massive continent . It is therefore a complete nonsense to assign a single trait to them all by say geting a few villagers to scribble on a bit of paper, as these quacks have done. I could quite literraly go to some dive on a council estate in Grimsby, ask them to complete the Times crossword and note their failure as typical of all white people everywhere. Those are the standards I have to meet. Genes are mapped now , so show the locus of the relevant markers and demonstrate that is is common to all people in Africa and its diaspora, from Berbers to Bushmen. Oh you can't because they don't exist. Finally the first Britons were black people according to DNA evidence. Cheddar Man DNA is found in most Brits. Didn't hamper them did it?


    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Yes, Europeans conquered those lands. It doesn't change what I said, more heavily colonized countries tended to be economically better off.
    And they were thrown out, often by force because they could not run their colonies competently. Was this incompetence due to a fake European racist gene? Currently it is white British boys who are failing in school. Must be the genes.So easy to write this stuff isn't it? If there were rich black racists wiling to pay me to produce papers I'd make a killing. Or perhaps it's a Saxon thing, perhaps I could write papers how it was defective genes that caused Saxons and their descendents to rape the planet, rather than a desire for wealth and empire building. However, I digress, that would be so much bollocks, The only purpose of American race science was to halt the process of desegregation by suggesting it wasn't worth sending black people to school and justifying harsh measures to prevent black people interacting with white society, which in those days included murder and lynching. It has utterly failed. Obama is living embodiment of that. Hitler adopted this nonsense wholesale, he mentions it in Mein Kampf. We know what the ultimate of that science was.

    As regards economics in Africa, the relevant issue economically better off for whom, the majority of people living in those countries or the offshore investors stripping their assets. Clearly the latter. The ultimate expression was the Belgian Congo where the starving workforce were coerced into growing rubber for the genocidal King Leopold even above vital food crops . South African miners were paid sod all for their efforts mining gold and diamonds under primitive conditions for the British, not African, company De Beers. And as I mentioned earlier, Europeans had around 70 to 80 years to provide decent infrastructure to black populations equivalent to to that provided to settlers. They provided squat that was of use other than railways. The newly independent nations had to build their own infrastructure.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    We're starting to go in circles, aren't we? You're simply denying reality, aren't you?
    I am sure a flat Earther, would have a similar view of my more conventional understanding that the Earth's form is round. I laugh at your belief in this fake science of yours. Its the 21st century. We don't need racists to tell us what black people are like, and they don't have tails, many of us work or socialise with them, we can assess their qualities for ourselves. I question the honesty and competence of anyone who would suggest that the darker policy advisers, economists and finance leads I work with can function on an IQ of 70 . The message is only effective in a segregated society,and is now utterly obsolete, because in the US , which is what race science is really about, not Africa, black people can now choose to go to a decent school or college, or hold managerial positions, or hold any rank in any branch of its armed forces. Oh and be POTUS. I guess that is why Rushton jumped the shark by moving away from race and jumping on the Islamophobe bandwagon. I don't think even today's racists, the alt-right, truly beleive that nonsense.

    Are we now done with this embarrassing off-topic crap? The promotion of fake science has no place in a political forum.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; March 17, 2018 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Continuity.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  5. #205

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I could imagine , like race scientists that they peer review eachothers nonsense. Astrology however isn't intended to do harm. Neither do its leading lights hold secret conferences with the far-right and holocaust deniers.
    US national library of medicine is "race scientist nonsence"? How deeply must you be in denial to say such things?

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Cousin marriage is not a tenet of Islam. Its a cultural /social trait spead through many cultures including Western ones, throughout history., the Victorian bloodline being a notorious example. Victoria herself married her cousin Albert.She wasn't a Muslim , oh I don't know though, Al-Bert?. It is about maintaining the bloodline, ironically something racists bang on about. This is Darwins way of telling you that racism sucks. Humans like most lifeforms are designed to be as diverse as possible.
    Yes indeed, European royalty did practice inbreeding, and it had very deleterious effects on their health. It's a good thing that they're a miniscule minority of all Europeans.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Racist bollocks. They are truly physically, culturally and linguistically different and they live on a massive continent . It is therefore a complete nonsense to assign a single trait to them all by say geting a few villagers to scribble on a bit of paper, as these quacks have done. I could quite literraly go to some dive on a council estate in Grimsby, ask them to complete the Times crossword and note their failure as typical of all white people everywhere. Those are the standards I have to meet. Genes are mapped now , so show the locus of the relevant markers and demonstrate that is is common to all people in Africa and its diaspora, from Berbers to Bushmen. Oh you can't because they don't exist. Finally the first Britons were black people according to DNA evidence. Cheddar Man DNA is found in most Brits. Didn't hamper them did it?
    We've already done those tests, the results are in. We have the averages. As for genes mapped, I already cited the study about the genetic clusters.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    And they were thrown out, often by force because they could not run their colonies competently. Was this incompetence due to a fake European racist gene? Currently it is white British boys who are failing in school. Must be the genes.So easy to write this stuff isn't it? If there were rich black racists wiling to pay me to produce papers I'd make a killing. Or perhaps it's a Saxon thing, perhaps I could write papers how it was defective genes that caused Saxons and their descendents to rape the planet, rather than a desire for wealth and empire building. However, I digress, that would be so much bollocks, The only purpose of American race science was to halt the process of desegregation by suggesting it wasn't worth sending black people to school and justifying harsh measures to prevent black people interacting with white society, which in those days included murder and lynching. It has utterly failed. Obama is living embodiment of that. Hitler adopted this nonsense wholesale, he mentions it in Mein Kampf. We know what the ultimate of that science was.
    Please, by all means, do write those papers and get them peer reviewed. I'll be here waiting for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    As regards economics in Africa, the relevant issue economically better off for whom, the majority of people living in those countries or the offshore investors stripping their assets. Clearly the latter. The ultimate expression was the Belgian Congo where the starving workforce were coerced into growing rubber for the genocidal King Leopold even above vital food crops . South African miners were paid sod all for their efforts mining gold and diamonds under primitive conditions for the British, not African, company De Beers. And as I mentioned earlier, Europeans had around 70 to 80 years to provide decent infrastructure to black populations equivalent to to that provided to settlers. They provided squat that was of use other than railways. The newly independent nations had to build their own infrastructure.
    Yet what the Europeans provided was better than nothing, which is what they had before.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I am sure a flat Earther, would have a similar view of my more conventional understanding that the Earth's form is round. I laugh at your belief in this fake science of yours. Its the 21st century. We don't need racists to tell us what black people are like, and they don't have tails, many of us work or socialise with them, we can assess their qualities for ourselves. I question the honesty and competence of anyone who would suggest that the darker policy advisers, economists and finance leads I work with can function on an IQ of 70 . The message is only effective in a segregated society,and is now utterly obsolete, because in the US , which is what race science is really about, not Africa, black people can now choose to go to a decent school or college, or hold managerial positions, or hold any rank in any branch of its armed forces. Oh and be POTUS. I guess that is why Rushton jumped the shark by moving away from race and jumping on the Islamophobe bandwagon. I don't think even today's racists, the alt-right, truly beleive that nonsense.
    We're talking about averages here. IQ follows a normal distribution. As for who believes this stuff, well the majority of intelligence researchers do.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Are we now done with this embarrassing off-topic crap? The promotion of fake science has no place in a political forum.
    Are we done? Well you've been served pretty bad, so feel free to bow out whenever you want. As for whether or not this has a place here, well it is highly relevant, is it not?

  6. #206

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    US national library of medicine is "race scientist nonsence"? How deeply must you be in denial to say such things?
    I'm sure it also has texts that demonstrate that treatment relies on releiving the bodies humours with a course of leeches . Just because a book rests in a library doesn't mean that the contents are either factual or relevant to modern society,

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Yes indeed, European royalty did practice inbreeding, and it had very deleterious effects on their health. It's a good thing that they're a miniscule minority of all Europeans.
    You only mention this now since I put this to the forum, But is not just confined to 7th century nobles.It is pracyiced by indigenous people in Australia, North America, South America, and Polynesia, hardly part of the ummah or the royal houses of Europe. Your asserrtion assues (white) people are ignorant of such facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    We've already done those tests, the results are in. We have the averages. As for genes mapped, I already cited the study about the genetic clusters..
    Whose we? These so -called tests are disputed or mocked by proper scientists.

    https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...f-race-science

    Clusters , my arse. I don't think you have a grip of what zoological rigour requires. Name these markers , give us specifics and show us precisely from a proper source where they are distributed . Actually you can't because , as Prof Ian Deary put it, “It is difficult to name even one gene that is reliably associated with normal intelligence in young, healthy adults.” Intelligence doesn’t come neatly packaged and labelled on any single strand of DNA.

    A reminder. There is no such thing as a singular black race.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Please, by all means, do write those papers and get them peer reviewed. I'll be here waiting for you.
    Effectively I just have, to the standard required, so it seems..


    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Yet what the Europeans provided was better than nothing, which is what they had before..
    Doing nothing was than causing the genocide of the Herero and Congolese people and the massacres in French Sudan? In what way? You are quite literally a holocaust-denier. Benin was doing quite nicely until the British destroyed and looted the place. Nice collection of stuff in the Brit Museum though. The British 'developed' Igboland by its armies burning down every town and village it marched through until an understanding was reached.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    We're talking about averages here. IQ follows a normal distribution. As for who believes this stuff, well the majority of intelligence researchers do.
    You talking bollocks here, IQ is not the issue it's selective and biased testing used to justify a descredited social theory is I am mocking.


    For example :

    Carl Brigham, old race scientist Princeton academic: “Our figures … would rather tend to disprove the popular belief that the Jew is highly intelligent”
    Charles Murray, new race sceintist "their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise."

    The only possible reasons for the difference between the two? Antisemitism being the motive for Brigham, white supremacy for Murray.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Are we done? Well you've been served pretty bad, so feel free to bow out whenever you want. As for whether or not this has a place here, well it is highly relevant, is it not?
    Still riding the off-topic wave. Repeating lies to the forum won't get you anywhere. Proper science is on my side, but more importantly, anyone who travels or is otherwise in contact with African people knows this nonsense to be untrue.

    History and science is on my side, just like the case against Flat Earthers, so obviously no . But you havefurther informed us of your further ignorance of the impact of colonial policy, whilst clinging to this descredited nonsense.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 17, 2018 at 08:31 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  7. #207

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I'm sure it also has texts that demonstrate that treatment relies on releiving the bodies humours with a course of leeches . Just because a book rests in a library doesn't mean that the contents are either factual or relevant to modern society,
    Ok, show me those papers about leeches. Go on. As for the paper I cited, it was from 2017. More relevant than anything you've cited (which is nothing)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You only mention this now since I put this to the forum, But is not just confined to 7th century nobles.It is pracyiced by indigenous people in Australia, North America, South America, and Polynesia, hardly part of the ummah or the royal houses of Europe. Your asserrtion assues (white) people are ignorant of such facts.
    Ah, so you're claiming that all those indigenous peoples are also inbred? Well, I guess I'll take your word for it
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post

    Whose we? These so -called tests are disputed or mocked by proper scientists.

    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/...-and-evolution

    Clusters , my arse. I don't think you have a grip of what zoological rigour requires. Name these markers , give us specifics and show us precisely from a proper source where they are distributed .
    I already gave you a source. Do you know what services like 23 and me do? Do you know how they're able to do what they do? It's because of genetic clusters. It's a real thing, go look it up, or read the paper I provided
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Effectively I just have, to the standard required, so it seems..
    Well then, can you give me links to the US national library of medicine? They're published in there then?
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Doing nothing was than causing the genocide of the Herero and Congolese people and the massacres in French Sudan? In what way? You are quite literally a holocaust-denier. Benin was doing quite nicely until the British destroyed and looted the place. Nice collection of stuff in the Brit Museum though. The British 'developed' Igboland by its armies burning down every town and village it marched through until an understanding was reached.
    We were talking about infrastructure. Or are you going to tell me that the Africans had railroads before the Europeans built them?
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You talking bollocks here, IQ is not the issue it's selective and biased testing used to justify a descredited social theory is I am mocking.
    You're the one who's denying reality in order to defend your false world view
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Still riding the off-topic wave.
    History and science is on my side, just like the case against Flat Earthers, so obviously no . But you havefurther informed us of your further ignorance of the impact of colonial policy, whilst clinging to this descredited nonsense.
    You got nothing, which is why you've cited nothing. You're being a flat earther here, arguing strawmen and ignoring all the evidence

  8. #208
    Aexodus's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ulster
    Posts
    1,715

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    How 'racist' the findings are is irrelevant, it's whether or not they are true. If you have no evidence that there isn't an IQ difference between racial population groups, you may leave the discussion.

    Your article also features this

    Now, as race science leaches back into mainstream discourse, it has also been mainlined into the upper echelons of the US government through figures such as Bannon. The UK has not been spared this revival: the London Student newspaper recently exposed a semi-clandestine conference on intelligence and genetics held for the last three years at UCL without the university’s knowledge. One of the participants was the 88-year-old Ulster-based evolutionary psychologist Richard Lynn, who has described himself as a “scientific racist”.
    It's the same tactic as antifa, shut down free discussion and discourse with cries of 'racist' and 'white supremacist'. These findings also find East Asians to be the most intelligent, does that make the findings Oriental-supremacist then? All it is is censorship of views you don't like, you won't beat the real David Dukes and the real Nazi nutjobs if you can't beat evolutionary science in debate and research. All the evidence points to there being an IQ difference. You should be arguing that these differences are down to environmental factors, not genetic, but no, the SJW within you can't tolerate facts.

    I also invite the forum to share their thoughts on this, the delayed gratification test. It ties into what I mentioned earlier in the thread, why build roads, bridges and brick houses over years and years when you can have a mud hut right now.

    There has been something called the candy bar test that they do with young kids around age 4-6. They have been doing it with White and Black kids since the early 1960’s. The test says you can have one candy bar now or you can wait 15 minutes and get two candy bars. The White kids are much more likely to wait 15 minutes for the two bars, and the Black kids are much more likely to say give me the candy bar now, screw waiting 15 minutes.
    The whites in South Africa are the ones best suited to farming the land, they knew how to do it better before, and after colonisation. Every anti-white piece of legislation the ANC passes is a step closer to the pre-colonial era of South Africa, which isn't economically going to help anyone. Zimbabwe proved this.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 17, 2018 at 08:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    We must first construct a giant functioning toilet.

  9. #209

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Ok, show me those papers about leeches. Go on. As for the paper I cited, it was from 2017. More relevant than anything you've cited (which is nothing)
    That race scientist are still going on in 2017 doesn't surprise me , there is still money in it. It's a long way to that library, but I presume they have references to Galen's work.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Ah, so you're claiming that all those indigenous peoples are also inbred? Well, I guess I'll take your word for it
    I'm saying that there are cultures that accept that practice on those continents. It is clearly not a practice confined to Muslims and Royals.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    I already gave you a source. Do you know what services like 23 and me do? Do you know how they're able to do what they do? It's because of genetic clusters. It's a real thing, go look it up, or read the paper I provided
    You have no source. As as Prof Ian Deary put it, “It is difficult to name even one gene that is reliably associated with normal intelligence in young, healthy adults.” Intelligence doesn’t come neatly packaged and labelled on any single strand of DNA.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    Well then, can you give me links to the US national library of medicine? They're published in there then?
    I have done my mocking comments, published here .They can be peer reveiwed by TWC members, for free.


    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    We were talking about infrastructure. Or are you going to tell me that the Africans had railroads before the Europeans built them?
    I'm talking actual benefits to the majority of people who lived there. Genocide and widespread discrimination doesn't provide any.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    You're the one who's denying reality in order to defend your false world view
    will take the word of a proper scientist every day over a eugenicist or race science quack. Auschwitz is reason enough for taking this reasonable position.

    Quote Originally Posted by hehehe View Post
    You got nothing, which is why you've cited nothing. You're being a flat earther here, arguing strawmen and ignoring all the evidence
    You haven't provided any evidence to refute. I'm confident that you will not provide any. Still waiting for those markers and where they are distributed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    How 'racist' the findings are is irrelevant, it's whether or not they are true.
    That's the point I am making. Real scientists think race race science is just so much bolllocks. I think the issue is that you are too afraid to talk aboiut politics on a political tread, so you use the lazy -arsed route of discussing skin colour. That is the heart of the matter.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 17, 2018 at 08:55 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  10. #210

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    That race scientist are still going on in 2017 doesn't surprise me , there is still money in it. It's a long way to that library, but I presume they have references to Galen's work.
    Money in it? James Watson begs to differ. If anything, people who do that kind of research are subject to threats of violence and actual violence. As for Galen, you didn't even read the abstract, did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You have no source. As as Prof Ian Deary put it, “It is difficult to name even one gene that is reliably associated with normal intelligence in young, healthy adults.” Intelligence doesn’t come neatly packaged and labelled on any single strand of DNA.
    Well, it seems like Professor Ian Deary is clearly wrong. You can go inform the good professor of his mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I have done my mocking comments, published here .They can be peer reveiwed by TWC members, for free.
    Yeah. Sorry mate but I'm going to have to reject your work. Your comments did not even pass the peer review on TWCenter.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I'm talking actual benefits to the majority of people who lived there. Genocide and widespread discrimination doesn't provide any.
    Again, I already provided you with relevant citations.
    A broad look at the empirical evidence suggests that European colonization helped most people more than it hurt them. Research has shown that the longer, or more heavily, a place was colonized by Europeans the richer it ended up being today (Eaverly and Levine, 2012; Feyrer and Sacerdote, 2006). Moreover, in the 20th century Africa, which is the center of much of the colonization debate, saw tremendous net gains in both wealth and population size (Manning, 2013; Roser; 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    will take the word of a proper scientist every day over a eugenicist or race science quack. Auschwitz is reason enough for taking this reasonable position.
    Proper scientists already agree with me, as my citations prove
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You haven't provided any evidence to refute. I'm confident that you will not provide any. Still waiting for those markers and where the are distributed.
    Clusters mate, as provided in my citation. Clusters are enough
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    That the point I am making. Real scientists think race race science is just so much bolllocks.
    Sir, it would seem that you're mistaken yet again:
    Quote Originally Posted by https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4804158/
    The importance of these factors was evaluated for diverse countries, regions, and groups including Finland, East Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, Southern Europe, the Arabian-Muslim world, Latin America, Israel, Jews in the West, Roma (gypsies), and Muslim immigrants. Education was rated by N = 71 experts as the most important cause of international ability differences. Genes were rated as the second most relevant factor but also had the highest variability in ratings. Culture, health, wealth, modernization, and politics were the next most important factors, whereas other factors such as geography, climate, test bias, and sampling error were less important. The paper concludes with a discussion of limitations of the survey (e.g., response rates and validity of expert opinions).

  11. #211
    Gigantus's Avatar Ego acusantium parentes, ergo sum.
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Goa - India
    Posts
    43,088
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

    This thread went as far off topic as it can. Open another thread if you wish to pursue this direction further.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •