Thread: VKC is recruiting

Default VKC is recruiting

The Vampire Knight clan is currently recruiting and we seek a new trainee vamp or 2 for general bloodletting etc...

Go check our site at http://www.freewebs.com/vampireknightclan2006/

Please don't be put off by the intensity of our recruit traini g regime, it's really fun and although challenging, you come through it a much better player. Honestly.

We are all TW series veterans and in M2TW our win ratio at present is 84% so if I say so myself, we are not bad players. Please drop in and at the very least leave a post and if you want to get to know us better, find us in game and have a few battles. It's all good fun.

Thanks and hope to share a blood bevvy real soon with ya's!

Drakul, Clan founder.

Default Re: VKC is recruiting

Your training program sounds hella fun ! Although my only dilemma is the aesthetics in a name such as

Vampire_Shazz

Although that might not be as bad as I think it is ^^.. I could use some of that training though, so I might just do it.

Default Re: VKC is recruiting

with regards to names: we do like people to adopt a new name if their ronin name is somewhat unvampiric (if that's even a word). So you could always think of another, more evil one. Anyhow, response to our recruiting drive has been great so if you are keen, go see the site, have a read and if you like, fill in the forms and we'll see...

Thanks for looking anyhow folks

Drakul