Thread: Campaign with the KIDARITES: two problems

Default Campaign with the KIDARITES: two problems

Greetings, conmilitones.

First of all, to tell you that with respect to the previous post in which I published about my campaign with the Berbers, I decided to abandon it. For the reasons that I already pointed out in my post, a campaign of the Berbers against all the factions and to reach India (although it sounds ridiculous, but in the end it is a game) is not feasible if some of the details are not improved. I indicated that at least, they should be taken into account for its playability.

In a new campaign with the Kidarites, I have encountered two problems, one of which is quite sure that it has an easy solution, for which I will begin to point out. The unit of the SAVARAN used by the Kidarites, has an added shield, which in battles in the open field, show melted in black, as you will see in the images that I am attaching. It is quite unpleasant and it is almost awful to see it.

The second problem may be more difficult to solve, since it may have more problems. In several battles in the open, it has been impossible for me to fight against the Eastern Roman Empire, due to the presence of a unit that I have detected as a clear indication of CTD: I am talking about the unity of the NOMAD FURSAN. I thought there would have been some texture error so they could never be used, so I tried CUSTOM BATTLE and did not experience or experience any CTD. However, as soon as I return to my campaign and engage in battle with an army that has a NOMAD FURSAN unit, it automatically produces a CTD. This problem I already experienced in the previous edition of Somnium Apostatae Iuliani, so I was forced to resort to EI if I wanted to move forward.

Please, please, Flavius ​​Julianus, take into account especially the question with the unit of the NOMAD FURSAN, which automatically gives a CTD when you perform a battle in the first person.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	350957Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	350958Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	350959Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	350960

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Campaign with the KIDARITES: two problems

Just to report for the future players: I've just played a campaign with the Lakhmids (361, vh/h, 6tpy, minimal recruitment) and I had no CTDs with the Nomad Fursans. cheers JoC