View Poll Results: I love such mod & support it

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%

Thread: What about a mod for Lord of the Rings stories??

Icon3 What about a mod for Lord of the Rings stories??

Hi all, excuse me! maybe it's a doltish propose to create a mod for lord of the rings stories, because it's years of work, but at least not bad to think about it, so we've a mod or better to say several mods for med2 made for middle earth & lotr stories, but we properly know med2 hasn't good graphic & gameplay like S2! now we've a mod is currently under creation by dear Attila modders & artists (although Im in the dev gp) but also well know Attila hasn't any campaign modding at all & this good mod is limited to battle only without any campaign although we know TW without a good campaign is absolutely defective! now what we should to do??! we should play LOTR with tatters med2 or we should be await to play a/some battle(s) with RoM of Attila??!

Isn't it time to create a perfect mod for LOTR for S2?? I know we may have problems with animations I know it's too hard to make such mod but I think it's worth, & it's worth!

I'm side by side of everybody come to create such mod with all of my experiences in modding & some Financial support as much as possible!

Also I've a page here for a problem recently takes place for anim exporting of uu3d, go there for further info, everyone can help to fix this problem I pay amount him as prize
    Last edited by asadyan; February 18, 2018 at 10:06 AM.

Default Re: What about a mod for Lord of the Rings stories??

Dunno if you're still interested in this topic but you might like to check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7txtDrVR8sc