Thread: Attila Total War sale?

Default Attila Total War sale?

Does anyone here know if/when there will be a sale on steam for Attila Total War? I've wanted it for some time now, and I was hoping that there would be a sale today for the 3rd anniversary of its release, but there was no steam sale for it!

Default Re: Attila Total War sale?

I wouldn't bother with ATW until CA fixes the Steam launcher, which has been broken since the 5th February update. There are dozens of complaints in various forums about the game not launching, crashing and modders unable to update mods. You'd probably be wasting your money with a product that does not work at all.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by Theramines View Post
    I wouldn't bother with ATW until CA fixes the Steam launcher, which has been broken since the 5th February update. There are dozens of complaints in various forums about the game not launching, crashing and modders unable to update mods. You'd probably be wasting your money with a product that does not work at all.
    There is a temporary fix to that, found here. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15521487

Alas it doesn't work for me: Attila doesn't even start.

BTW check out the Steam reviews page, CA is getting hammered for this.

Don't buy from steam. CDkeys and legit resellers usually have Attila + expansions for $12-$15.