Thread: Total War Attila mod issue

Icon1 Total War Attila mod issue

I dunno if this is a right location for threads like this one but hope someone here would help me. So i just got Seven Kingdoms mod for Attila and it works however there is one issue - i can't see faction and unit's names. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Total War Attila mod issue

Thread moved from Total War: Attila Overhauls, Compilations and Miscellaneous.

Are you trying to play Seven Kingdoms with a foreign language installed, for example French? If so, you'll either need to switch your game's language to English or make a mod that lets you see all of the custom faction and unit names in English, but everything else is in your native language such as French.

So do i just have to change language from actual (polish) to english? I mean like changing something in game data etc.?
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; February 18, 2018 at 04:06 PM.

So you can either...
    - Change your game from Polish to English, then everything will be in English. To do this go to Steam, right click on the game, go to Game Properties and Languages.
    - Keep your game as Polish, and do the above modding stuff to have only the mod stuff in English
    - Keep your game as Polish, and do the above modding stuff, and also manually translate everything into Polish by yourself
    Last edited by Commissar Caligula_; February 18, 2018 at 04:55 AM.

I've deleted your posts concerning piracy.
    I can't help you if you've outright admitted you pirated Total War Attila. All I can say is watch the Youtube video and my suggestions.