Thread: UU3D EXPORTING PROBLEM!

Icon5 UU3D EXPORTING PROBLEM!

Hi all, In short:

Seems there's a common problem for plugin of this software recently takes place, when we export an anim of Shogun2 e.g as fbx or other formats such as obj, & open it in mobu 2014 or 2013 or in max it's irregular bones, seems uu3d writes bones data in an odd way & seems to be a bug,

Attachment 350891

do u have same prob mates?? any idea to fix this??
    Last edited by asadyan; March 21, 2018 at 03:41 PM.

Default Re: UU3D EXPORTING PROBLEM!

look at this link. maybe it can help. I am also going to start adding custom animation. So i hope you can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    look at this link. maybe it can help. I am also going to start adding custom animation. So i hope you can fix it.
    no mate unfortunately the link cant help fine, u have uu3d?? u have same problem like me??

u can see lots of differences in this pic before & after the exportation of a TWR2 mesh & animation:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2018.02.17_18h42m04s_001_.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	751.4 KB 
ID:	350896
    1. The skeleton is out of the mesh & deserts its own rest pose although i check the export options & I don't know what's my mistake!

2. The Groups & Bones are extremely different from their own vanilla attitude, separated groups are removed & is added a new group, bn_hips isn't assigned despite of its vanilla attitude.

I guess there's a mistake in export options that makes uu3d to write data as its own desire & convert original data, but which options?!

I've a plan to create a mod for lord of the rings story along with other S2 modders if support me & it depends on modifying animations, im prepared to pay money for this too, everyone help to fix this problem i'll give him suitable amount surely!
    Last edited by asadyan; February 18, 2018 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asadyan View Post
    no mate unfortunately the link cant help fine, u have uu3d?? u have same problem like me??

u can see lots of differences in this pic before & after the exportation of a TWR2 mesh & animation:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_2018.02.17_18h42m04s_001_.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	751.4 KB 
ID:	350896
    1. The skeleton is out of the mesh & deserts its own rest pose although i check the export options & I don't know what's my mistake!

2. The Groups & Bones are extremely different from their own vanilla attitude, separated groups are removed & is added a new group, bn_hips isn't assigned despite of its vanilla attitude.

I guess there's a mistake in export options that makes uu3d to write data as its own desire & convert original data, but which options?!

I've a plan to create a mod for lord of the rings story along with other S2 modders if support me & it depends on modifying animations, im prepared to pay money for this too, everyone help to fix this problem i'll give him suitable amount surely!
    Remember that the bone pieces are different in R2TW and S2TW. And it looks like you didn't assign the meshes to the bones (skin).

Remember that the bone pieces are different in R2TW and S2TW. And it looks like you didn't assign the meshes to the bones (skin).
    I know the difference mate, & bones are automatically assigned when we open mesh with animation(s) but when we export it then open again the skeleton stands out of mesh &.... as I said & u saw in the pic
    Last edited by asadyan; February 18, 2018 at 11:17 AM.

Default Re: UU3D EXPORTING PROBLEM! (prepare to pay money)

Hey guys! Any idea about this important problem?!!
    If we could resolve it we could create great mods for S2!!

I already added custom animation in Fots. So it works.

I already added custom animation in Fots. So it works.
    Hey dear izzi! U can add custom anim(s) presently??! If it works as u said, u can send me some pics here or in my PV?? I trust u mate but I wanna ensure myself
    If it works properly we can start to create great mod(s) then also (fantasy) mod , Im ready to pay money for this aim cause the big problem of S2 modding as I know is the anims modifying, so if we can pass them we can go forward to big super mods
    U have steam account mate?? Anywhere to speak easier?
    Last edited by asadyan; March 25, 2018 at 02:25 AM.

I made new bayonet and matched combat animation and new musician animation. I also added a cavalry standard bearer animation and some other animation. Also a waving flag for the regiments.
    Click to view content: 

I made new bayonet and matched combat animation and new musician animation. I also added a cavalry standard bearer animation and some other animation. Also a waving flag for the regiments.
    Click to view content: 
    hmm, pls try to add a new custom animation & send some pics, i just wanna know the recent problem for exporting & converting anims which takes place to me & havie, also happens to u or not mate, tnx
    Last edited by asadyan; March 25, 2018 at 01:01 PM.

In some time i will make a video preview of the new version mod. You could see the new animation there.

In some time i will make a video preview of the new version mod. You could see the new animation there.
    i know u was able to add custom anims mate, what i wanna know is just that u're able to do it still or not?? U try it recently??

Quote Originally Posted by asadyan View Post
    i know u was able to add custom anims mate, what i wanna know is just that u're able to do it still or not?? U try it recently??
    Yes, i just did it for the last couple of weeks.

Yes, i just did it for the last couple of weeks.
    hmm, so u think we could add R2 anims to S2 such as sword & shield anims??
    I know we need to retarget R2 anim bones to S2 but it's so much easy