Thread: marian reforms missing

Default marian reforms missing

when do the marian reforms happen in this mod ? Sorry for my english.

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Default Re: marian reforms missing

Not a problem!

In order for the Marian Reforms to kick in, you must build a Huge City in Rome and a Huge City in any of the major historic cities in the game (namely Antioch, Pella, Athens, Syracuse, Avaricum, Carthage, Carthago Nova, Alexandria and Camulodunum). Hope that helps!

Hi! Thank you for your excellent work. One of the best mods i have ever played! Is there a script regarding the marian reforms? If yes, where can i find it? I'd like to make some editing for the reforms to became available earlier in the game.

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Unfortunately though the Marian reforms are a hardcoded reform - there is simply no way any of us can edit the core parameters (basically, the reforms require Rome + one other city to be huge cities in order to trigger the reform event). I designated Syracuse, Carthage, Carthago Nova, Avaricum, Camulodunum, Antioch, Pella, Athens and Alexandria as these cities alongside Rome. You CAN change the cities required in order to trigger the reform, but one must be Rome and they still must be Huge Cities.

I'm sorry if this is a disappointment, but there's little else we can do =/

Alright! Can you please tell how can i change the cities required?