View Poll Results: Which tasks should be definitely implemented in the final release version?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Events - New Factions

6 75.00%
  • Anc's & Traits

5 62.50%
  • Native Languages

1 12.50%
  • Condotta-Script

4 50.00%
  • Review - Event texts

4 50.00%
  • Balancing & Testing

4 50.00%
  • Emering Factions - Rebellious Peasants | Borghese Family

4 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: {DIK} Nay or Yay?

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Default {DIK} Nay or Yay?

Hello there,

well, I was faster than I expected

I was able to melt down the pending task to seven larger topics.

A short explanation on the numbers in the right upper corner.
    I weight each task with a number from 1-5.
    1 means super easy and quickly done, while 5 is very time consuming and challenging.

Here they are:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A note on the tasks:

'Events - New Factions' - Well includes all new event ideas for the newly added factions
    'Anc's & Traits' - Most of them are done, though some are still missing. Actually the task with the smallest effort
    'Native Languages' - Would mean to search for Turkish and Arabic native speakers to complete the translation of the still missing language files.
    'Condotta-Script' - This script was explained in a video preview some time ago, to put it short, it would be the counter part to the already included mercenary script. In case you play one of the minor factions you would get job offers as a condottiere for the major factions.
    'Review - Event texts' - Simply means to check all currently included event texts, if there is something to add for the newly added minor factions. So they make sense.
    'Balancing & Testing' - of course that one has to be done at the end of all tasks, I put it on the board nevertheless, because it would be possible to skip it. Of course with negative effects playability and stability of the mod.
    'Emerging factions - Rebellious Peasants & Borghese Family' - The full implementation of this two shadow factions for the Swabian League and the Republic of Siena.

I'd be happy if you could vote for those tasks, which you see too important to leave out and should definitely be included in the release version.
    Many thank's for your support and your participation!

Your,
    Aneirin

PS. Sorry for the typo on 'Emerging factions'
    In case you still have questions, please let me know!
    Last edited by Aneirin; February 23, 2018 at 03:20 AM.
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar

Antonius's Avatar Decanus
    Europe - Britain, Austria, Italy, Belgium....

Default Re: {DIK} Nay or Yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Aneirin View Post
    Hello there,

well, I was faster than I expected

I was able to melt down the pending task to seven larger topics.

A short explanation on the numbers in the right upper corner.
    I weight each task with a number from 1-5.
    1 means super easy and quickly done, while 5 is very time consuming and challenging.

Here they are:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

A note on the tasks:

'Events - New Factions' - Well includes all new event ideas for the newly added factions
    'Anc's & Traits' - Most of them are done, though some are still missing. Actually the task with the smallest effort
    'Native Languages' - Would mean to search for Turkish and Arabic native speakers to complete the translation of the still missing language files.
    'Condotta-Script' - This script was explained in a video preview some time ago, to put it short, it would be the counter part to the already included mercenary script. In case you play one of the minor factions you would get job offers as a condottiere for the major factions.
    'Review - Event texts' - Simply means to check all currently included event texts, if there is something to add for the newly added minor factions. So they make sense.
    'Balancing & Testing' - of course that one has to be done at the end of all tasks, I put it on the board nevertheless, because it would be possible to skip it. Of course with negative effects playability and stability of the mod.
    'Emerging factions - Rebellious Peasants & Borghese Family' - The full implementation of this two shadow factions for the Swabian League and the Republic of Siena.

I'd be happy if you could vote for those tasks, which you see too important to leave out and should definitely be included in the release version.
    Many thank's for your support and your participation!

Your,
    Aneirin

PS. Sorry for the typo on 'Emerging factions'
    In case you still have questions, please let me know!

YAY!!! Let us know if we can help!
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them.
    ~Alfred Adler

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Default Re: {DIK} Nay or Yay?

A short note on the tasks mentioned above.
    Over last days I finished the implementation of the Rebellious Peasants faction, because in my opinion they play a major role and help us to bring the German Peasants' War to live. As well as, annoying the Swabian and German player representing the struggles they had more vividly.
    As for the Borghese Family a shadow faction of Siena, I fear I will not include them after all, simply due lack of time and gameplay importance.

Besides that, I have also completed the mercenary recruitment file, a task I forgot to mention on my board.
    Anyhow, I guess the next step will be fixing the still pending problems with the ancs and traits.
    Proud son of Aikanár and brother of Iskar