Greetings everyone.

I am currently working with SoulGamesInc to create a Dragon Age Total War mod for Medieval 2, detailed in this thread:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nant-Total-War

SoulGamesInc currently has mapping and map scripting covered, while I am mainly working on 2D art, text, and both of us will be working on coding. However, neither of us have the software or experience required for 3D modeling, and one who has such skills would be greatly appreciated on the team. More so than I can describe. No Dragon Age Total War mod, out of the 2 or 3 which have been attempted previously has seen the light of the day in the past, and this is almost always due to a lack of models or time. In this case, Soul and I both have the time, and the interest, but not the models, which is what would truly get the project started.

We have drafted a detailed unit list and have a good amount of unit concept art available for review and reference should anyone decide to help us. A modeler looking for interesting fantasy concepts to work with, and unique source material will find ample amounts of such in the mod's plans.

PM myself or SoulGamesInc if interested, or private message us on Discord on "The Conclave" channel.

Once again, all help in this direction is appreciated.