Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD FAQ Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD FAQ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vojtas007 View Post
    Why do you want to merge the independent factions under the Empires or Kingdoms. This merging of small factions would kill their uniqueness and variety of factions within, for example, the HRE.
    I just meant in the sense, that it was quite nice that i, if i played England could chose knights and spearmen etc. from different earldoms, as well as using different general units in the same battle. I thought that was quite unique. To be able to play and control the HRE while having both the duke of Bavaria and Austria on my side etc. Not to take away their uniqueness.

Could someone make me a list of factions that historicly used pavise shields? To be more exact, i need info about iberian factions, scotland and scandinavian factions.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Could someone make me a list of factions that historicly used pavise shields? To be more exact, i need info about iberian factions, scotland and scandinavian factions.
    They were used by most european armies, and Scotlands arms and armour was pretty much the same as the english during the medieval period, the Braveheart version was mel gibsons invention as tartans and claymores were much later during the 15-18th century

Just wondering will there be medieval era agents eg princess and inquisitor like in mtw2 or is that not possible

Quote Originally Posted by 123456abc View Post
    Just wondering will there be medieval era agents eg princess and inquisitor like in mtw2 or is that not possible
    So far, the idea is going to be that you have 3 agent types : Spies, Priests (or the equivalent like Imam/Mufti or Shaman), Assassin.

Just wondering, is there a reason for removal of wedge formation/shield wall/hoplite phalanx from the majority of infantry units ? Beforehand the availabilities of formation abilities made for quite a dynamic gameplay ^^

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Maybe i am just blind and cant find this, but... Which of the factions are good choices to play with at the moment? I know the mod is very work in progress and some factions are more developed and balanced than others.

Thanks for the mod and all the effort!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRomanRuler View Post
    Maybe i am just blind and cant find this, but... Which of the factions are good choices to play with at the moment? I know the mod is very work in progress and some factions are more developed and balanced than others.

Thanks for the mod and all the effort!
    Everybody involved in this mod is a disgrace. I'd try to forget about it and get excited for Ancient Empires. That, or add 17.3 years to the expected release date.

finix's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by yollo View Post
    Everybody involved in this mod is a disgrace. I'd try to forget about it and get excited for Ancient Empires. That, or add 17.3 years to the expected release date.
    Yap, better to forget about MK 1212.
    Last edited by finix; May 06, 2018 at 12:05 AM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2