Thread: I'm I need to upgrade my CPU?

304608377's Avatar Libertus

Default I'm I need to upgrade my CPU?

Hey guys,

So the game released. I really don't know why they are still want to limit armies... I want Ai and I have tons of armies and all over the map for huge epic battles... But I guess CA doesn't think its a good idea.... I personally dislike this game due to limit armies...fighting animations.....etc... Anyway this is not what I open the thread for....... when I play 41 units each side.. total about 82 units.... I've noticed when there are alot of actions going on. like many units are starting to charge and engaging each they are lagging the movements start to look delay. Is it have to do with my CPU? MY CPU is old i7 3820 with gtx 1070 8gb. 16gb ram.

Default Re: I'm I need to upgrade my CPU?

They released some suggested specs - with the frame rates you might expect.

There's a benchmark thread lower down this forum which might help.

I'm on i5-8600K with GTX 1070 8GB, I haven't noticed anything lagging - but haven't tried that large a battle yet...

304608377's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: I'm I need to upgrade my CPU?

Quote Originally Posted by makanyane View Post
    They released some suggested specs - with the frame rates you might expect.

There's a benchmark thread lower down this forum which might help.

I'm on i5-8600K with GTX 1070 8GB, I haven't noticed anything lagging - but haven't tried that large a battle yet...
    Everything is smooth... the thing is when units starting to charge and engaged their movements are lagging... but I moving camera around zoom in zoom out still smooth.