Thread: Rome 2 Civil War game files location (pack file manager-Empire Divided update/ Patch 18)

Default Rome 2 Civil War game files location (pack file manager-Empire Divided update/ Patch 18)

Does anyone know the name of the folder within the database that contains the files to mod the civil war effects in Rome 2? I am trying to tweak them to be less frequent.

Aaron O'regan's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Rome 2 Civil War game files location (pack file manager-Empire Divided update/ Patch 18)

I would also like to know. I'm getting tired of full Praetorian doomstacks.

Default Re: Rome 2 Civil War game files location (pack file manager-Empire Divided update/ Patch 18)

how makes file to mod in rome....explain me......thank you....

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome to TWC, Aaron O'regan and ebru (and a belated welcome to Corperal Himmelstoss)! ebru asked how to make mods, the best place to ask/look for answers is the Rome II Mod Workshop - I see that Aaron is already there.

I wonder what causes the Praetorian doomstacks to appear. I've fought secessions as Rome and Carthage. Both secessions involved fighting regular troops (on the same technological level as my forces), which were spawned by the secession - I have not yet had to fight a single Preatorian doomstack. Obviously, some players are seeing secessionists with elite troops - I wonder what is causing the difference in our experiences?

Aaron O'regan's Avatar Laetus

Alwyn I'm wondering as well. Funny thing is now i'm seeing 2 per secession now. It's getting crazy.

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex