Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Default Re: TECNICAL ISSUES {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} Launcher / Installer / Uninstaller READ OP FIRST

Nevermind i managed to make them all available in munic by changeing unit_tables > bavaria_land_units > region_unit_resource > from bavaria_home_region to europe

Quintus Hortensius Hortalus's Avatar Lex duodecim tabularum
    Citizen

Default Re: TECNICAL ISSUES {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} Launcher / Installer / Uninstaller READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by B0NU5 View Post
    Not sure if this is a mod related issue but Norway only can build artillery + general units (only other units i found in DB are norwegian_ski_troops). Also i hav two questions (probably the wrong thread but i would appreciate if u could answer nevertheless). How to unlock grenadier guard / palace guard / life guard / leibgarde? I already tryed to change different entries but without success. Its 1813 and i own half of europe, its hell about time to build them lol. Also i would like to change the title of my monarch from Curfurst to at least King if its not too much effort. Thx mate.
    Edit: Pfalz-Bayern campaign with full upgraded munic + almost all military research (expect percussion cap)
    Nevermind i managed to make them all available in munic by changeing unit_tables > bavaria_land_units > region_unit_resource > from bavaria_home_region to europe
    Great you found it. Sadly Bavaria isn't reworked yet. They'll get the quite unique Rumford style uniforms^^
    And thanks for the report on Norway. They'll get access to the Dano-Norwegian army once it's done.

Under the patronage of wangrin my workshop

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

There is a big problem with a Danish line infantry unit in the beta of the 10. It has rockets with their muskets ... I wanted to post a picture to show you but I do not know why it does not work .

This unit is called: Dansk Gevaerraketter Rocketeers

Civis

Default Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Does anyone know how to eliminate the fog effect on the battlefield?

Civis

Quote Originally Posted by MAIAN View Post
    Does anyone know how to eliminate the fog effect on the battlefield?
    Fixed, tomorrow I'll upload it to the submod section.

Campaign mode is unplayable.

After several hours of play on this beta anniversary, having arrived in round 47 of the campaign, the turns become extremely long for Russia (and those despite the recruitment limit that Russia has imposed) making the campaign mode completely unplayable.

I specify that I have no mod installed except yours.

It's a shame because you did a great job that makes the game really beautiful to see, but CA threw something too bad unfortunately.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by matotope89 View Post
    Campaign mode is unplayable.

After several hours of play on this beta anniversary, having arrived in round 47 of the campaign, the turns become extremely long for Russia (and those despite the recruitment limit that Russia has imposed) making the campaign mode completely unplayable.

I specify that I have no mod installed except yours.

It's a shame because you did a great job that makes the game really beautiful to see, but CA threw something too bad unfortunately.
    Them... hopefully Pike's solution will work. If you want, you could send me your savegame and I'll check this which might bring us nearer to a solution.

Civis

I was playing a campaign with France, until turn 78 and I had no problem with Russia or with any faction. (to long shifts I mean)

Good morning .... I just discovered the mod and it seems great. However, I discovered that in the campaign with France after developing the military academy to its maximum level, the elite French guards are not available for recruitment, nor the German line infantry ...It would be possible to correct it for a full campaign experience ????
    Good morning .... I just discovered the mod and it seems great. However, I discovered that in the campaign with France after developing the military academy to its maximum level, the elite French guards are not available for recruitment, nor the German line infantry ...

v1.1.9b full install problem

I try and install the IS and after selecting the Empire TW folder I keep getting this error:

Could not find/read the file list. Please make sure you have a valid file list (called IS_FileList.txt) in the current directory and try again.

the " IS_FileList.txt" is in the folder and it is readable!

HELP!!

After having made a campaign with France I noticed several problems which I wish to share with you for the following:

- Once Austria or Spain has made a revolution, their flag on the country map becomes all red.

- With the French monarchy, it is impossible to recruit the French elite guards as DiegoFDePilato has said, neither the marines nor the German infantry.

- When we move to the French Republic, unit recruitment disappears in several regions like New Orleans, for example, where we can only recruit generals but no units, and colonial units can not recover.

- When one passes to the French Republic, the only naval infantry troops that one has in America from the beginning of the campaign appear on the battlefield with the texture of the IS 1700 line infantry.

I really like this mod, the work you did is wonderfull, but there is a little problem: france cant recruit in america,india and corsica, that it's a problem because in the earlier turns windward islands will rebel and there is not enough time for bringing troops form france. So the island is lost and also the 1300 income from his trade, that for france is important because it start in bankrupt. (Sry my english).

Icon3 Re: TECHNICAL ISSUE {{Rise of Republic v1.1}} In game issues READ OP FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by bs98909 View Post

I try and install the IS and after selecting the Empire TW folder I keep getting this error:

Could not find/read the file list. Please make sure you have a valid file list (called IS_FileList.txt) in the current directory and try again.

HELP!!
    Solved-ish: it turns out that I only get this error if it is a networked share. I copied the zip and extracted it to a local drive and this error goes away. This must be a "feature" of the package bundle / installer that was used.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoFDePilato View Post
    Good morning .... I just discovered the mod and it seems great. However, I discovered that in the campaign with France after developing the military academy to its maximum level, the elite French guards are not available for recruitment, nor the German line infantry ...It would be possible to correct it for a full campaign experience ????
    Good morning .... I just discovered the mod and it seems great. However, I discovered that in the campaign with France after developing the military academy to its maximum level, the elite French guards are not available for recruitment, nor the German line infantry ...
    Thanks for the report, we will fix it.

HELP!!
    The "IS_FileList.txt" is in the same folder as the installer? If not move to that folder. If it's there, try to install RotR manually as explained at the bottom of this installation tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by matotope89 View Post
    After having made a campaign with France I noticed several problems which I wish to share with you for the following:

- Once Austria or Spain has made a revolution, their flag on the country map becomes all red.

- With the French monarchy, it is impossible to recruit the French elite guards as DiegoFDePilato has said, neither the marines nor the German infantry.

- When we move to the French Republic, unit recruitment disappears in several regions like New Orleans, for example, where we can only recruit generals but no units, and colonial units can not recover.

- When one passes to the French Republic, the only naval infantry troops that one has in America from the beginning of the campaign appear on the battlefield with the texture of the IS 1700 line infantry.
    Thanks, we will take care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by napoleone View Post
    I really like this mod, the work you did is wonderfull, but there is a little problem: france cant recruit in america,india and corsica, that it's a problem because in the earlier turns windward islands will rebel and there is not enough time for bringing troops form france. So the island is lost and also the 1300 income from his trade, that for france is important because it start in bankrupt. (Sry my english).
    No problem, we will fix the French recruitment issues with the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    The "IS_FileList.txt" is in the same folder as the installer? If not move to that folder. If it's there, try to install RotR manually as explained at the bottom of this installation tutorial
    Yes it is in the install folder. What I found is that the folder was on an SMB share on my home network. It refused to install from there. When I moved it to a local drive, then it did install.

Quote Originally Posted by Quintus Hortensius Hortalus View Post
    Great you found it. Sadly Bavaria isn't reworked yet. They'll get the quite unique Rumford style uniforms^^
    And thanks for the report on Norway. They'll get access to the Dano-Norwegian army once it's done.
    Great news i will play another bavarian campaign as soon as its updated. Btw Ireland has the same problem as Norway only artillery and general units.

Citizen

Yes it is in the install folder. What I found is that the folder was on an SMB share on my home network. It refused to install from there. When I moved it to a local drive, then it did install.
    Great that it worked and thanks for the report on what went wrong.

Citizen

Great news i will play another bavarian campaign as soon as its updated. Btw Ireland has the same problem as Norway only artillery and general units.
    Ireland will get it's own rooster with units from the 1798 rebellion but I can't say when this will happen.

Another little problem i found is that in Usa and England in America recruit only cavalry and artillery, i dont know if spain and france do the same.

Agreed -- some cities cannot recruit at all and others can recruit Generals and artillery only!
    Like others it looks like Austria and Spain just get red flags (see image).
    Russia when you open diplomacy keeps getting "Missing String" so you cannot give gifts nor trade, etc..
    Noticed that as playing England that under naval education there is no means to get the last two skills because Machine Rifling is missing.