Thread: Westeros Houses : Stage 1

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Default Westeros Houses : Stage 1

Project Pulled.
    Last edited by Parafix; February 25, 2018 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Disclaimer

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: Westeros Houses : Stage 1

Even though I'm not a hotseater, it sounds fun and a good way to bring the community together.

ArBo's Avatar Senator

it's -> its

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Is there enough active members within this hotseat community to be able to support this system?

Blog Entries

My database indicates that their is enough, the system isn't only for the current active hotseaters, their are plenty of old hotseaters who have their past hotseat victories on record that may wish to have an epeen house to show off those victories. Iv'e also always done things with the mindset of more players actively joining the hotseat community, and will continue to do so. Myself and Soul have some rather big plans to that. Just waiting on some other stuff first.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Want to share this "database" that supports this thinking?
    There are less than ten active hotseats right now on this board and most of these hotseats have the same couple of players keeping them alive.
    This couldn't even be possible if you opened it up to the general section either, it might work if you throw in the TATW section.
    Big plans and ideas don't matter if this whole section can collapse if three players simultaneously break their computers.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Riverknight View Post
    There are less than ten active hotseats right now on this board and most of these hotseats have the same couple of players keeping them alive.
    This couldn't even be possible if you opened it up to the general section either, it might work if you throw in the TATW section.
    Big plans and ideas don't matter if this whole section can collapse if three players simultaneously break their computers.
    Probably would have helped if the entire main hot seating community section hadn’t been run-off TWC and all but forced to make an independent hot seating site.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Riverknight View Post
    From what ive gathered from people, creation of too many new hotseats is on hold for 0.2 of A dream of Spring, and including the Newbloods games. I know their is some interest in using the newbloods map for some smaller scale unofficial games.
    I don't plan on implementing this on General or Third Age, i don't participate in those sections.
    My database is for me, no different than the GS database is for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by themzr View Post
    Probably would have helped if the entire main hot seating community section hadn’t been run-off TWC and all but forced to make an independent hot seating site.
    No ones been ran off, people have decided to follow individuals who have broken every TWC rule in the book, and has nothing to do with Westeros