House Royce
    King of Dawn

House Blackwood
    BerryKnight

House Darklyn

DEAD

Admin
    Belthasar Bolton

In the centuries before the consolidation of each region of Westeros under the Great Houses and the Targaryen's unification of Westeros in the Wars of Conquest, there were hundreds of Petty Kings and Kingdoms fighting for supremacy. Only the strongest of these Kings were able to survive and forge the legacies of the Great Houses known today while all others perished and were soon forgotten.
    The goal of this hotseat is to vanquish all of your enemies so to this end only one player or a team of two can be declared winners. Please post with your preferred faction(s) and as soon as all positions are filled the game will begin.

Expansion Rules

The Three Sisters, Skagos, Northern Mountain Clans, Crackclaw Point and the Islands surrounding the Fingers are all allowed to be taken. However, the Nights Watch and the castles past the wall are not allowed to be attacked. Also, all of the lands beyond the borders of the riverlands cannot be attacked. This includes the Iron Islands, Westernlands, Reach, Stormlands, Dorne, and the Islands in Blackwater Bay. Lastly, you are not allowed to march armies through these areas either and anyone caught breaking this rule will be fined heavily and forced to replay.

In this hotseat manual battles against the AI are allowed. There is no requirement for posting screens for any battle against the AI but these battles must still be mentioned when posting the next save. Manual Battles against other human players are strictly forbidden and anyone caught fighting a manual battle against another human player will be removed immediately from the hotseat. There will be zero tolerance for breaking this rule.

Finances
    Each faction will be held responsible for keeping it's finances under control. If any faction goes bankrupt, the following fines will be issued.
    -4000 = Troop Desertion
    -8000 = The Loss of General Loyalty Traits
    -12000 = Faction Destruction

Rules

1. 3 forts per region (No Max Forts).
    2. 4 (half-strength) unit requirement for each fort.
    3. Adoptions and Man of the Hour generals are allowed.
    4. No excessive replays to insure victories.
    5. No watchtowers.
    6. No one turn peace, unless the player has yet not played. (No attacking / entering / forting in enemy territory unless they have already played).
    7. No Destroying Buildings.
    8. No diplomat / agent stomping.
    9. PM/VM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before you are skipped.
    10. No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us. No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    No YoYo army bug.
    11. Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    12. Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances. (Pictures must be 100% of what is required, no exceptions). Pics are not necessary if the battle is 10:1 odds or better for the attacker. However, any battles with odds less than this require pics (no exceptions).
    13. Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    14. Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this.
    15. Armies and agents bribed are not allowed to move the turn they are bribed.
    16. No sacking home regions. If you lose a home region and then reclaim it you're barred from sacking or annihilating the population.
    17. No Bribing Settlements.
    18. No Siege Equipment.
    19. Princesses can steal enemy generals at 35% odds. However, princesses cannot be used to steal generals from an army that is sieging.
    Pictures must always be provided whenever an agent is bribed or a general is stolen.
    20. Players are allowed to recruit and use mercenary units.
    21. No Diplomacy with AI.
    22. The admin retains the right to make decisions on anything not explicitly covered by these rules.
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; June 07, 2018 at 01:31 PM. Reason: OP Update

joerock22's Avatar Leader of Third Age HS
    Citizen

Default Re: [HS] Winter Wars

I've played a couple of these factions before, so let's go with something new. House Umber please!

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

House Blackwood please

A Man's Avatar Senator

Can A Man play as Darklyn?

I can take Royce

cowcow's Avatar Ordinarius

I'll go Arryn

HouseStarkFTW's Avatar Ducenarius

Can I take Stark?

LordPureLegacy's Avatar Decanus

I am pretty sure I was late to the party as I was gone the last three hours but I would be happy to join although I am really unfamiliar with the mod as I am with westeros.
    Study Strategy Over The Years And Achieve The Spirit Of A Warrior. Today Is Victory Over Yourself Of Yesterday; Tomorrow Is Victory Over Lesser Men.- Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by LordPureLegacy View Post
    I am pretty sure I was late to the party as I was gone the last three hours but I would be happy to join although I am really unfamiliar with the mod as I am with westeros.
    I think all of the positions are filled now but I can do another one of these hotseats (in a different area of westeros) if enough people are interested.
    Last edited by Belthasar Bolton; February 06, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

Alright everyone, I'm sorry for the delay but I've been trying to figure out how to deal with the AI factions in the hotseat. After conferring with Soul, the decision is that all factions outside of the area you are fighting in will be turned rebel and the factions within the zone will be left alone. You will have to defeat the AI factions if you wish to conquer them. Please everyone rep Soul because he is going to edit the strat file before we start.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Belthasar Bolton View Post
    Alright everyone, I'm sorry for the delay but I've been trying to figure out how to deal with the AI factions in the hotseat. After conferring with Soul, the decision is that all factions outside of the area you are fighting in will be turned rebel and the factions within the zone will be left alone. You will have to defeat the AI factions if you wish to conquer them. Please everyone rep Soul because he is going to edit the strat file before we start.
    A good decision, IMO. AI factions make it a little more interesting within the hotseat area, but we won't get any interference from AI factions outside the hotseat area.

heh first time ever I actually get Stark in a hs. Surprising, given my name.

The wait is over gentlemen, and I thank you for your patience.

Umber up! http://www.mediafire.com/file/zbbe66...WW_Umber_1.sav

Also, a quick reminder that the west, stormlands, reach, dorne, iron islands, blackwater islands, wall, and the wildling regions are out of bounds. If you ever have a question about whether or not a settlement can be taken just message me and I can quickly tell you.

Citizen

I will get this done tomorrow night. I might be a few hours beyond the 24.

If you ever need a replacement I am interested.

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

A little late to join this one but looks like it will be fun. Such hotseats with smaller maps can have different interesting options.
    TATW HS Community Award

Citizen

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

The Age of Petty Kingdoms mod is really fun, have fun fellas.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast