Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Erdogan's Adviser:"We will break the legs of the Greek Prime Minister if he sets foot on Imia"

bekiristein's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Turkey escalates tention in Aegean.

Should I run to a supermarket?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by bekiristein View Post
    Should I run to a supermarket?
    Too early for this...After all Greek SM have no pkethora of goods thease days!
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 13, 2018 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Continuity.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Too early for this...After all Greek SM have no pkethora of goods thease days!
    Mate with all the respect, the starting OP is full of hyperbole. Relax no war is going to start any time soon.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 13, 2018 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Continuity.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

There won't be an actual war. Greece won't attack Turkey, and if Turkey attacks they will attack a Schengen area, which means a war with EU. They are not that stupid.

Mate with all the respect, the starting OP is full of hyperbole. Relax no war is going to start any time soon.
    How old were you in 1987?
    How old were you in 1996 that I was a soldier?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    There won't be an actual war. Greece won't attack Turkey, and if Turkey attacks they will attack a Schengen area, which means a war with EU. They are not that stupid.
    There will be NO HELP for Greece because both NATO and EU have proven unreliable allies like in 1987 that both agreed to help Turkey INVADE a EU/NATO member (Greece)!!!!!
    So do not trust a hope.... History repeats its self. There was no help in 1453 and there will NEVER be a help in the future too!
    EDIT: After Turkish Navy provocations against the Italian Oil drill south of Cyprus , the Italian Navy sent the Euro (F575) Maestrale class ,Frigate to protect it from the Turkish Navy!
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; February 13, 2018 at 09:12 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

EDIT: After Turkish Navy provocations against the Italian Oil drill south of Cyprus , the Italian Navy sent the Euro (F575) Maestrale class ,Frigate to protect it from the Turkish Navy!
    Oh wow the Turkish Navy must Fear the Italian Vessel - also i guess that Turkish-Italian Relationship is more deep then the one with Greece or Cyprus.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 13, 2018 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Off-Topic.

How old were you in 1987?
    How old were you in 1996 that I was a soldier?

There will be NO HELP for Greece because both NATO and EU have proven unreliable allies like in 1987 that both agreed to help Turkey INVADE a EU/NATO member (Greece)!!!!!
    So do not trust a hope.... History repeats its self. There was no help in 1453 and there will NEVER be a help in the future too!
    Does it matter how old I was?How old were you in 1453?
    Now why do you think a war would start now when not even in 1987 or in 1996 started?

Default Re: Erdogan's Adviser:"We will break the legs of the Greek Prime Minister if he sets foot on Imia"

Quote Originally Posted by ioannis76 View Post
    As Kyrtgr said. The issue with Turkey is the Continental Shelf.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aegean...tinental_shelf
    All other issues are settled by means of the treaties which have been shown to Turkey. Turkey is the one pretending not to understand, and to try to rekindle issues that have been fixed decades ago.
    Which is quite irrelevant to the issue you raised, in fact, you seem to miss the whole point about going to the Hague in the first place.

I am sure you already know the answer to the question.

And here is Erdogan threatening Greece and Cyprus, right after the most recent incident in which a Turkish coast guard ship rammed a Greek coast guard ship:

https://twitter.com/Haberturk/status...ypro-vinteo%2F

The reaction of the Turkish parliament says everything, and one doesn't need to speak Turkish to understand what is happening. This is not the image of a modern parliament. This looks more like some sort of warlike tribe, listening to their chieftain, from back in antiquity.
    That's indeed not the image of a modern parliament, because that's not the image of the Turkish parliament...

This is the image of the Turkish parliament:
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; February 13, 2018 at 10:47 AM.
    The Armenian Issue

Does it matter how old I was?How old were you in 1453?
    Now why do you think a war would start now when not even in 1987 or in 1996 started?
    In 1987 the war was about to start untill the momment Turkey saw few thousands Bulgarian Tanks after the rapid Greco-Bulgarian pact in less than two days, 1,5 kms from Andrianople. Today Bulgaria has less than 200 tanks!!!!Not to mention the un existed air force! In 1996 war stoped because Greece retreated after politicians saw that their policies led the armed forces unprepaired for 2 decades! But as a soldier in XXI Armored Brigade i can asure you that the reaction times in -10 C were less than an hour! A NATO record !!! Today Turkey believes that its a superpower like Italy believed in 1940. But history may repeats but the results ARE NOT ALWAYS the same.

Default Re: Erdogan's Adviser:"We will break the legs of the Greek Prime Minister if he sets foot on Imia"

So, the video is fake, right?

The Truth is Hate for those who hate the Truth.

If I asked you to show me where and how EU and NATO agreed to help Turkey invade Greece will you post a long post filled with nothing but ranting or will you actually provide referenced substance?
    The Armenian Issue

Turkey was also NATO already. Greece started the provocations before conclusion of negotiations.
    No one owed the decadent Romans any help whatsoever in the far flung 15th century. Besides, the Ottomans were a force to be reckoned. And anyways, hyperbole much?
    Last edited by Yayattasa; February 13, 2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: typos

In 1987 the war was about to start untill the momment Turkey saw few thousands Bulgarian Tanks after the rapid Greco-Bulgarian pact in less than two days, 1,5 kms from Andrianople. Today Bulgaria has less than 200 tanks!!!!Not to mention the un existed air force! In 1996 war stoped because Greece retreated after politicians saw that their policies led the armed forces unprepaired for 2 decades! But as a soldier in XXI Armored Brigade i can asure you that the reaction times in -10 C were less than an hour! A NATO record !!! Today Turkey believes that its a superpower like Italy believed in 1940. But history may repeats but the results ARE NOT ALWAYS the same.
    Well today Turkey is also fighting a war in Syria. Tension in the Aegean is not something new. To say that a Balkan war is going to.start is hyperbolic.

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    If I asked you to show me where and how EU and NATO agreed to help Turkey invade Greece will you post a long post filled with nothing but ranting or will you actually provide referenced substance?
    I would RE POST the eveidences you prefer to FORGET but it would not worth it...You remember and you forget anything you wish to and not everything you need to! So a conversation with such a "forgeting" person is worthless never the less!

I would RE POST the eveidences you prefer to FORGET but it would not worth it...You remember and you forget anything you wish to and not everything you need to! So a conversation with such a "forgeting" person is worthless never the less!
    So, no substance? OK.
    The Armenian Issue

Tell us, Setekh, who is Erdogan talking to in the video I posted?
    It's this video:

What is he saying that makes the people (who are these people, again?) cheer like this?

Tell us, Setekh, who is Erdogan talking to in the video I posted?
    It's this video:

What is he saying that makes the people (who are these people, again?) cheer like this?
    He is talking about the Relationship between Turkey-USA which does not consists Greece so why so interested in it?

Second and last warning. The topic of the thread is the Aegean dispute and any other closely related issues, such as the relevant diplomatic treaties, the value of the fish resources and even rammed frigates. However, the Greek debt crisis, unrelated past controversies (whataboutisms) and personal attacks against other users are not and will be considered as violations of the respective paragraph of the Terms of Service. Please respect the rules or infractions will follow and the thread will be closed indefinitely.
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 13, 2018 at 10:51 AM.

Because of what he's saying (threatening Greece and Cyprus) and because of the people he's saying that to (his MPs). Now, one advisor may be insane, but the whole body of AKP MPs? Is Turkey ran by insane individuals? I wonder.

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So do not trust a hope....
    Why didn't they invade then, if they had EU's backing? And why is Greece still in NATO if they betrayed them like that? I mean, if I found out my alliance made plans to invade me I'd find a new alliance...

Is Turkey ran by insane individuals? I wonder.
    I believe it is, yes.
    Last edited by Gallus; February 13, 2018 at 10:01 AM.