Thread: Force Diplomacy script-Not working 2.3

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Force Diplomacy script-Not working 2.3

As the title suggests, Force Diplomacy script-Not working, on version 2.3. I have re-downloaded into clean made every other aspect of the script seems to be working fine. Previous versions worked fine. Game not in Program Files, or any common error like that with installation.

Default Re: Force Diplomacy script-Not working 2.3

Have you played with the campaign_script-integrated version of Force Diplomacy before? It's no longer in a show_me script, nor does it give any feedback to tell you it's been activated. But last I checked, it was working fine. It's part of the diplomacy scroll UI, clicking on the "?" activates it.

The method that Quintus mentions works fine; I have used it a handful of times in 2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Have you played with the campaign_script-integrated version of Force Diplomacy before? It's no longer in a show_me script, nor does it give any feedback to tell you it's been activated. But last I checked, it was working fine. It's part of the diplomacy scroll UI, clicking on the "?" activates it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarkonRules View Post
    The method that Quintus mentions works fine; I have used it a handful of times in 2.3.
    Oh, thank you. No I have not. I had a good campaign going with last version so was hesitant to start with 2.3. I have not tried as the 'show me' advisor did not appear

We don't use show_me scripts, or any other scripts besides the campaign_script any more. So the old method of activating it won't work.

The new method does work.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    We don't use show_me scripts, or any other scripts besides the campaign_script any more. So the old method of activating it won't work.

The new method does work.
    Yes, all working great. Thanks