Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Downloads "Punic Music Pack"

Default Downloads "Punic Music Pack"

Hi Hemilco.I haven't played your punic total war yet but I heard that you are planing to release a music mod.Is this mod present in your Ptw or you will release it separately?

xhaxhi Skenderbeu

Default Re: Music of Ptw

Quote Originally Posted by Shqiponja_Hayabusa View Post
    Hi Hemilco.
    I haven't played your punic total war yet but I heard that you are planing to release a music mod.
    Is this mod present in your Ptw or you will release it separately?
    Hi,

Well, Punic Music Mod is actually released as well as videos,
    but i have some problems with skins (i need permissions from 3D modders).
    I planned to publish the Music Pack with Punic Total War (A full package, wich
    will integrates also Rome Tool -punic version- made by UDun, to edit compain parameters)

Then, a separated version will be released.

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Default Re: Punic Music Pack

As Punic TW is taking more time than i estimate, i decided to make downloadable the Music Pack.

=========================================
    Punic TW Music MoD
    by HemilcoBarca

This is a mix of all different types of music for all the different cultures in the game.
    Explanations of chosen music for a culture are given below for the curious.

Music comes from the following sources:

Troy

Gladiator

Pirates of the Carribean

Passion of the Christ

Alexander

King Arthur

HBO Series: Rome

BBC Series: Rise & Fall of the Empire

The Last Samurai

Strengh & Honor (PC)

REASONING:

Carthago: A blend of mediterranian and a touch of Hellenic spice up this culture, with a grand sens of duty and honor.
    Throw in a dash on unique music for them and presto!
    You have a winner.

Roma: Discipline and courage are what the romans are all about.
    A slower waltz style selection with a definate unique blend is what we threw in here to simulate the more controlled discipline of the romans.

Egyptians: We gave the Egyptians a blend of eastern, hellenic, and their own unique touch to flesh out the wierd amalgam of culture that was the Ptolomaic Empire.

Barbarians: We envisioned nobility and grace, but also power and savagry with the barbarians.
    You will find a unique blend of inspiring songs that will touch your inner barbarian

Hellenic: A proud independant people who forged a massive ring of cultural control over a large span of the earth, we felt a heroic style blend of music with a seemingly balkan touch and a pinch of eastern was called for.

Eastern: A stark contrast to the hellenic invaders, and a much older, maybe even ancient culture compared to them in some parts, inspired us to blend in royal and unique music for the easterners.
    Prepare to enter a musical journey of excitement and intrigue!

Downloads are Available Here

I Would Like to thank the

CC LITE MUSIC PACK TEAM

who had initiated This Project.

>>>>>>> CC LITE MUSIC PACK TEAM <<<<<<<<<

Head Editor: SwordFish

Project Lead/Coder: King_Azzole

Editors: Maximusminimus

"Official" suggestion box:
    Flavius Julius, the celt,
    Bruticus the Steadfast

"Non-official" suggestion box:
    TWCenters kick ass community!

NOTE/DISCLAIMER: It is most likely illegal in many areas of the world to use or even DL this
    music without owning the original soundtracks its drawn from.

We are merely providing the music in moddable form so those people who own the soundtracks
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; May 06, 2007 at 08:22 AM.

In parte operis mei licet mihi praefari, bellum maxime omnium memorabile quae unquam gesta sint me scripturum, quod Hannibale duce Carthaginienses cum populo Romano gessere. Nam neque ualidiores opibus ullae inter se ciuitates gentesque contulerunt arma neque his ipsis tantum unquam uirium aut roboris fuit.

Default Re: Punic Music Pack Download

Oh finally some great hollywood music for us playing rtw .Thank you very much guys for your work.
    A question,though I m craving to try it myself,did you change the music in battle also??

xhaxhi Skenderbeu

Laetus

Sounds nice. But is this music pack compatible for RTW only or for RTW-based mods as well? I've just installed it on my EB mod and it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?

It worx for RTW and RTW Based Mods (RTR, SPQR, TE, Darth Mod, Roma Surrectum ...)
    It also worx on RTW switch Mods (who uses the -mod: option like EB, XGM, MNM...)

To install you have to selct GAME directory :

On RTW & RTW based mods, select

C:\Program Files\Activizion\Rome - Total War\

On RTW Switch mods, select

C:\Program Files\Activizion\Rome - Total War\YOUR MOD\
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; May 06, 2007 at 07:59 AM.

Laetus

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll do exactly as You say

You may, also have to delete events & events.idx files from Sounds Folder.
    Normally,the installer do it, but verify by yourself, we never know...
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; March 25, 2007 at 07:05 PM.

Downloaded, unpacked and installed! There are some great tracks there indeed, although I had to get rid of some Carthaginian music and all the "Pirates of the Caribbean" crap.

Just one question. From where is cc_CLo.mp3? I really like this song and the question is haunting me!

Please don't say it's from "Pirates of the Caribbean", lol.

Thanks for the addon!

I, really don't remember.
    Maybe it is from King Arthur

I ll listen, then i ll tell u
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; April 05, 2007 at 01:53 PM.

It would like to inform that link for the Music Pack is not functioning

*using translator*

Fixed

Tiberiu_R's Avatar Ordinarius

I use the punic music mod with TE. It is great.
    Thanx!

Darth Team Member(click my sig )
    Darth_Battle_AI for Kingdoms( GET IT NOW! )

Link Fixed

ALL MY THANKS GOES TO TIBERIU_R
    Last edited by HemilcoBarca; August 27, 2007 at 06:37 PM.

Link seems to be missing again

Juba1's Avatar Tiro

hello,

i would like to download this music pack but the link doesnt work...

will u upload it again ???

Thanks for help

i ll do that tomorrow

Juba1's Avatar Tiro

yep tomorrow...

Updated

Senator
    In the icey lands of Norway... which aren't actually icey... more like rainy.

been reinstalling RTW and all that, I've used your mod (awesome selection!) before but I no longer have it and it looks like the link doesn't work.

Could you possibly reupload this? (again)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast