Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [SUB-MOD] Portrait Enhancement Pack **Ar-Adunaim RELEASE**

Default Re: [SUB-MOD Preview] Portrait Enhancement Pack

I have done some more portraits for the Northern Dunedain. In the upcoming weeks I am going to work on Bree and the Ar-Adunaim.

Northern Dunedain Generals

Northern Dunedain Diplomats

Custom Generals

- I made a new portrait for Nurwe. It has come to my notice that, according to his biography, he actually has blonde hair (the previous one I made had them black)
    - the other one is Orodreth (Lord of Pelargir and Lebennin)

Spies Background
    This one is just a minor adjustment. I picked the vanilla spies and changed their backgrounds, depending on their faction. I even removed all the bearded ones from the Elves.
    Here are some examples:

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

These Dunedain are looking great! Fabulous even. I feel like most of these guys are only generals in their off time, their main job is looking good. Middle Earth must be experiencing a huge shampoo shortage because of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by El Monstero29 View Post
    These Dunedain are looking great! Fabulous even. I feel like most of these guys are only generals in their off time, their main job is looking good. Middle Earth must be experiencing a huge shampoo shortage because of these guys.
    Ahaha yep, some of them look very stylish xDxD Overall, I have intentionally tried to make them look as much noble/aristocratic as possible, considering that the Dunedain are kind of superior to ordinary men (even in their looks) and somewhat closer to the Elves than any other race in Middle-earth. On the other hand the Bree-landers, on which I am working right now, will look anything but cool XD

It's their numenorean heritage. They not only live a long life, but also have fabolous hairs!

Did I just...Variag spy just in the middle of Dunedain generals!

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

good job here +rep
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

El Monstero29's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Naras View Post
    Ahaha yep, some of them look very stylish xDxD Overall, I have intentionally tried to make them look as much noble/aristocratic as possible, considering that the Dunedain are kind of superior to ordinary men (even in their looks) and somewhat closer to the Elves than any other race in Middle-earth. On the other hand the Bree-landers, on which I am working right now, will look anything but cool XD
    I'd say you've achieved exactly what you set out to do. Viggo Mortensen will be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Netheriel View Post
    It's their numenorean heritage. They not only live a long life, but also have fabolous hairs!
    Numenorean superior genetics for the win!

I love the style of all your portraits and backgrounds. The only issue I can see is the limit on portraits slots. If I could give you +rep I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirdmann View Post
    Did I just...Variag spy just in the middle of Dunedain generals!
    Mmmh... What do you mean? I can't see any Variags

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadbomd View Post
    I love the style of all your portraits and backgrounds. The only issue I can see is the limit on portraits slots. If I could give you +rep I would.
    As mush as I know there are no limits, you can add as many portraits as you want. The only issue is about the fact that portraits must be shared among all the factions of the same culture. You can get unique portraits for a faction only by creating a "religion" sub-folder inside the "culture" one. So, in short, that faction needs to have a different religion from all the other factions belonging to that specific culture (which is the case of the Northern Dunedain, for example). I hope that makes sense xD

Any updates recently, 2.2 is out and am checking in on this
    Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, Emperor of the Virtupets Empire, Star King
    Certified Genius
    M L I G: Mandy Luxe is the Greatest
    Erasiel Darkar is OP! Never will be nerfed! He is Winx

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    unless the DAC team changed something in 2.2 it will not need updating to work with 2.2 as far as I know
    Last edited by ♔atthias♔; May 03, 2018 at 02:18 PM.

D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    2.2 was mainly about bug fixes, so just a bunch of custom generals have been added (Athalhere, Iorthon and Mistven if I am not mistaken)

Quote Originally Posted by ♔atthias♔ View Post
    unless the DAC team changed something in 2.2 it will not need updating to work with 2.2 as far as I know
    There is nothing that needs to be updated since I didn't provide any download link yet ;P
    Btw, next week I will be done with Bree and, unlike previously stated, there is probably going to be a first release of all the work I have made so far.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Naras View Post
    2.2 was mainly about bug fixes, so just a bunch of custom generals have been added (Athalhere, Iorthon and Mistven if I am not mistaken)

There is nothing that needs to be updated since I didn't provide any download link yet ;P
    Btw, next week I will be done with Bree and, unlike previously stated, there is probably going to be a first release of all the work I have made so far.
    LOL I had black out my apologies

Celtic Magister's Avatar Miles

Good day Naras, if you're interested, I've made a new portrait for Gimilzor more in accordance with his battle model which your submod can use if you'd like:

(Custom portrait attached to message)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ---Unit Modelers and battle map creators wanted!--- Discord: https://discord.gg/7qwdgr4

Very nice work.

Can i advise you to look at the Prince of Persia movie screenshots along with Ranveer Singh's Padmaavat? Both of these can provide a wealth of portraits for Rhunnic generals.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post
    Good day Naras, if you're interested, I've made a new portrait for Gimilzor more in accordance with his battle model which your submod can use if you'd like:

good job +rep

Sorry guys but in the past weeks I didn't have much free time, thus I couldn't work on the submod. Anyway, Bree is almost completed, it just needs some little adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic Magister View Post

Honeslty I didn't even know how Gimilzor looks like, I haven't had time to play any new DaC versions yet xD
    I made the current one using the image that Galu provided me.
    I may add it to the submod, we will see. Btw it looks good, nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by OverLORDY View Post
    Can i advise you to look at the Prince of Persia movie screenshots along with Ranveer Singh's Padmaavat? Both of these can provide a wealth of portraits for Rhunnic generals.
    Thank you, I will defenitely look into it.

So when can we expect to play this cool addition?
    Also is there a way to make sure that Eldarion (Aragorn's heir) will not be masked & hooded or blonde/light-brown haired?

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanhoe95 View Post
    So when can we expect to play this cool addition?
    Also is there a way to make sure that Eldarion (Aragorn's heir) will not be masked & hooded or blonde/light-brown haired?
    as far I know you cannot unless you set him to be an adult from the start but I am no modder so I may be wrong